Thanks Meter: 1,284

By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th August 2013, 03:07 PM |#991  
Flag Spokane
Thanks Meter: 69

Donate to Me
More
I've tried just about every way I can think of, and play store keeps reverting to "plain Jane" version, getting pretty frustrated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4
16th August 2013, 03:14 PM |#992  
Flag Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 339

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisc60

I've tried just about every way I can think of, and play store keeps reverting to "plain Jane" version, getting pretty frustrated

There is a new version out from tbo. Released today.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda premium
16th August 2013, 03:24 PM |#993  
Flag Spokane

Donate to Me
More
Yes- I un-installed the updates, opened the updater premium app, let it reboot to recovery and install the new blacked out 4.3.11 version. Opened it up, it's blacked out. Went in to settings/about, btw it says version 4.2.9 (wtf?) Closed settings after selecting "do not auto update apps"- opened again, white version showed its ugly head. ...

16th August 2013, 03:43 PM |#994  
Flag Pennsylvania

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yes- I un-installed the updates, opened the updater premium app, let it reboot to recovery and install the new blacked out 4.3.11 version. Opened it up, it's blacked out. Went in to settings/about, btw it says version 4.2.9 (wtf?) Closed settings after selecting "do not auto update apps"- opened again, white version showed its ugly head. ...

That sounds racist lol.

16th August 2013, 03:45 PM |#995  
Flag Spokane

Donate to Me
More
Just installed black/orange play store successfully, and it says version 4.3.11- hopefully all stays this way- really appreciate all your hard work

16th August 2013, 04:04 PM |#996  
Flag Near D-Dorf
Thanks Meter: 509

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

If you flashed the new playstore and Google plus without uninstalling updates on them first then if you reboot it will revert to the non themed ones. You must uninstall updates before flashing. To answer the question about installable apk's....if we could we would but they don't work that way once we theme them.

DJ

Edit..Google settings are device specific now...we can't provide it themed anymore. I would ask your theme creator to add it...I'm about to add it to mine.

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using ClearJellyed Tapatalk 4

This time, I flashed google+ holoclear and it does force close. Google+ was not installed before. With googlekeep there was no problem.

Regards Pete
16th August 2013, 04:11 PM |#997  
Flag Pennsylvania

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I always fresh install mine when I flash a new ROM.
I always zip them up in a package so I don't have to do them individually.

16th August 2013, 04:24 PM |#998  
Thanks Meter: 177

More
I got G+ installed no problem but for some reason I can't get playstore black or holo blue installed. I uninstalled the playstore from the all apps, then reboot and flash and it didn't install... Then tried uninstall with titanium reboot then flash. And it isn't in apps. Gets a error about msg saying play services needs play store. Never had a issue before so not sure what's going on. I even let the tbo app try the install and same thing happens.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4
16th August 2013, 04:51 PM |#999  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,929

Donate to Me
More
Everyone...delete the files on your sdcard first before downloading the new updates...I saw that mine weren't getting replaced or the download was incomplete if the old one was still there...try that and it should be fine..clear playstore is still showing the old version though..I've told b_boy and he'll get that fixed.

The Following User Says Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
16th August 2013, 04:54 PM |#1000  
Flag Near D-Dorf
Thanks Meter: 509

More
Quote:

Everyone...delete the files on your sdcard first before downloading the new updates...I saw that mine weren't getting replaced or the download was incomplete if the old one was still there...try that and it should be fine..clear playstore is still showing the old version though..I've told b_boy and he'll get that fixed.

I have done this, still no success with google+.

Regards Pete

Send from my RenovatiOne
16th August 2013, 04:57 PM |#1001  
Flag Pennsylvania

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

yea i noticed that..
i just tried flashing the new black play store and its not showing i my apps.
i usually pull the file ind place it in a package which is what i did.
since i didnt see the play store in app i went and just flashed the zip and its still not being installed although its saying successful in recovery.
i used root ecploer and its showing in system/apps ...
idk whats going on.
gonna try it one more time..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)