Last edited:

JaymzBond

Aug 13, 2011
Ankara

eng.stk

Mar 29, 2011
Google Pixel 4a
OnePlus 9 Pro
Does it have some audio improvement, special equalizer,etc?

Is it compatible with Google Music? If I understood correctly, it overwrites default music player and GMusic is a must for me.

Metsuki19

Mar 23, 2012
Holy crap, sr21, you rock, man.
Thank you so much.

Also, yes, it does come with the widgets.

sr21

Dec 9, 2011
Braga
does it have widget?
No, it have widjets for Albuns, Artists and Playlists.
It does not have a widjet for playing songs like Google Music, Apolo or PowerAmp.

The widjet that has been ported didn't work in my phone. Because of that I didn't included it in the flashable zip.

Is it compatible with Google Music? If I understood correctly, it overwrites default music player and GMusic is a must for me.
It is a good music player like others.
I don't have a 450€ beats headphones to see if have sound improvements or not. The sound of u8800 is not good at all, so the improvements aren't very noticable.
The biggest improvements that I ever seen were with Beats Audio Mod that I posted in the General Section, but with it you couldn't set the volume to the maximum or it'll cause a little bit of distortion.

I don't have Google Music installed, so I don't know if it is compatible with it or not.
You can always try it and if you don't like it, just flash the delete zip. It'll restore the aurora files and remove the ones of Walkman.

Thank you so much.

Last edited:

sr21

Dec 9, 2011
Braga
@sr21 do you currently use your beats audio mod with this player?

I didn't tested it together.
If you use Beats Audio Mod, download the Walkman zip and extract it. There is one app in the folder data/app, just install it as a normal app and you have the Walkman installed without messing up with Beats Audio.

I'll take a look to see if they use the same fibs!

Reactions: Edward Stanbury

sr21

Dec 9, 2011
Braga
AWESOME! haha thanks a lot mate :p

Some of the files used by Beats Audio are also used by Walkman.
I don't know if mixing them together will be bad or not.

If you want to use both, I think you should flash Walkman first and then Beats Audio for two reasons:
1st: You can remove all the Walkman files with the flashable zip that I did (it'll revert your system files to Aurora 4.0 defaults). You could reflash Beats Audio and it'll be like a fresh install.

2nd: Beats Audio shows best audio improvements in than Walkman. Walkman have a nice player and that's it. Flashing Beats Audio after flashing Walkman will force the system to have the Beats Audio files and your sound should be great as it was when you only used Beats Audio. And probably Walkman should work also... :p

You should use this Beats Audio version: BeatsAudio5.1.zip

Reactions: Edward Stanbury

Edward Stanbury

Dec 8, 2011
Paraparaumu Beach, Kapiti

If you want to use both, I think you should flash Walkman first and then Beats Audio for two reasons:
1st: You can remove all the Walkman files with the flashable zip that I did (it'll revert your system files to Aurora 4.0 defaults). You could reflash Beats Audio and it'll be like a fresh install.

2nd: Beats Audio shows best audio improvements in than Walkman. Walkman have a nice player and that's it. Flashing Beats Audio after flashing Walkman will force the system to have the Beats Audio files and your sound should be great as it was when you only used Beats Audio. And probably Walkman should work also... :p

Thanks a lot mate! What an awesome birthday prezzie for me :D

RBwai

Sep 23, 2011

I'm using Aurora 4.0 and Beats audio not working, so I have to reflash Aurora 4.0. Any suggestion?

Tmp341

Dec 18, 2011
Installed on aurora 4.1a, seems working well.very good design too :D

Sent from my U8800 using xda premium

Last edited:

iead_20

Dec 25, 2012
Damascus
I made a thread for xperia z launcher and some apps like Walkman and the album

Sent from my U8800 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is just [UPDATED] [APP] Walkman for ICS Full [ICS] by ThilinaC adapted to u8800.

I removed some apk's because they didn't do anything in u8800.
    If you only install the apk, the background of the player does not change according to the album cover. With that zip it changes :)

Install the app + libs:
    walkman_for_u8800_ics_only-signed.zip

Revert back to Aurora 4.0 files:
    delete_walkman_for_u8800_ics_only-signed.zip
    does it have widget?
    No, it have widjets for Albuns, Artists and Playlists.
    It does not have a widjet for playing songs like Google Music, Apolo or PowerAmp.

The widjet that has been ported didn't work in my phone. Because of that I didn't included it in the flashable zip.

It is a good music player like others.
    I don't have a 450€ beats headphones to see if have sound improvements or not. The sound of u8800 is not good at all, so the improvements aren't very noticable.
    The biggest improvements that I ever seen were with Beats Audio Mod that I posted in the General Section, but with it you couldn't set the volume to the maximum or it'll cause a little bit of distortion.

I don't have Google Music installed, so I don't know if it is compatible with it or not.
    You can always try it and if you don't like it, just flash the delete zip. It'll restore the aurora files and remove the ones of Walkman.

Thank you so much.

What can i say...... sr21 your MODS are just the best! You have outdone yourself once again. Thank you.
    @sr21 do you currently use your beats audio mod with this player?

I didn't tested it together.
    If you use Beats Audio Mod, download the Walkman zip and extract it. There is one app in the folder data/app, just install it as a normal app and you have the Walkman installed without messing up with Beats Audio.

I'll take a look to see if they use the same fibs!
    AWESOME! haha thanks a lot mate :p