AT&T Samsung Galaxy SII i777 Index

Search This thread

bucsfan2384

Jul 20, 2010
LG Nexus 5X
do you think we can get some links for the stock firmware? i have the hardest time finding stock firmware for warranty.it would be greatly appreciated.

R

Red5

Hey LC, you mind if I link to this thread (the OP) to the main sticky thread so people can easily find an easy and nicely kept list of current roms/kernels so they dont have to make 3543832 threads about it?

cdjaney

Feb 2, 2012
Gingerbread Roms

Binnacle Beta - XWLA4 - 3/5
UnOriginal - UCKH7 - 3/4
ShoStock - UCKK6 - 3/2
LiLRom - XWLA4 - 3/2
CleanRom - XWKL1 - 2/29
CobraRom - XILA2 - 2/28
Whiteout - XWLA4 -2/27
DoomZday - UCKH7 - 2/27
ICScrewed - XWLA4 - 2/27
ShirShirRom - XWLA4 - 2/25
iNsAn3 Android - XWLA4 - 2/22
Illusion-xT - XWLA4 - 2/4
VISION III - UCKK6 - 1/27

CoZ Rom v3 - UCKK6 - 12/31
Sensation - XWKK5 - 12/20
UnNamed - UCKK6 - 12/11
Serendipity - UCKH7 - 11/8
h8s2 ROM v1.2.2 - UCKH7 - 11/1

Ice Cream Sandwich Roms
Check the ported section for more ICS Roms
Baby Pacifier LPH - XXLPH - 2/23

Kernels
Entropy
Siyah

Scripts
Init.Doh & Gekoh
Thunderbolt
Entropy's Useful init.d scripts

If anything is missing please reply with the link. :)
Will be updated weekly!

So...I tried searching for an answer to this and couldn't really find what made sense to me...feel free to delete or give the obligatory "noob" chewing, but I'm curious.....

I know KK6 and KH7 used different modems or modem firmware (or at least I think i know that). Is that what all the other variants are? (ie, XWLA4, XWKL1, XILA2, etc) Are those different firmwares (2.3.4, 2.3.6, etc), or just different modems or what do they indicate? Trying to figure out if I should go for one over the other if there's something particular I'm seeking, or if it doesn't make a flip of difference...D/L the stinkin' ROM that looks the purtiest and wipe if no likey??? :D

LiLChris06

Nov 23, 2011
XDA
So...I tried searching for an answer to this and couldn't really find what made sense to me...feel free to delete or give the obligatory "noob" chewing, but I'm curious.....

I know KK6 and KH7 used different modems or modem firmware (or at least I think i know that). Is that what all the other variants are? (ie, XWLA4, XWKL1, XILA2, etc) Are those different firmwares (2.3.4, 2.3.6, etc), or just different modems or what do they indicate? Trying to figure out if I should go for one over the other if there's something particular I'm seeking, or if it doesn't make a flip of difference...D/L the stinkin' ROM that looks the purtiest and wipe if no likey??? :D

In the i9100 there is a thread with a good explanation, I might link that to the OP if I find it.
It explains how the bases are named and why.

Honestly, flash the dam rom if you don't like then try another! :p

jazzboyrules

Oct 19, 2011
As you are at it, do you think it will be a good idea to add a list of mods that most of the devs would like to add to their ROMs.

Example:
- YouTube 720p mod
- Email.apk without PIN requirement
- logs provider without SMS logs
- etc.

Top Liked Posts