[Q] ROM- VenomOneM8 1.8.0 cannot access tweaks..

Search This thread

babydjmartin

Apr 24, 2010
FRome
Hi, HELP please!!!
After newest update to 1.8.0 i cannot access any of Venom Apps, Every time I try to go to tweaks, or hub or any of Venom ones IT says Unfortunately, Venom Tweaks has stopped. I t happens every time. I did reboot many times... HELP PLEASE... Is this possibly got something to do with Venom Inverted Dot View which i have installed?? If so , how to remove that?? Phone runs beautiful etc and I do not want to flash again or something.

BIG HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pure+

May 28, 2013
Steps to fix your problem.

Step 1: Search and Read through the Viper Rom thread to see if anyone else has or is having the problem similar to your and if a fix has been posted.

Step 2: if it has not been mentioned in the roms thread then post in the thread rather than taking up space in the Q&A section that could be saved by searching.

Step 3: Reflash the Rom if you cannot find a solution in the Viper thread. This will most likely be your best bet, but try steps one and two first.

Sent from my vR:M8

babydjmartin

Apr 24, 2010
FRome
Steps to fix your problem.

Step 1: Search and Read through the Viper Rom thread to see if anyone else has or is having the problem similar to your and if a fix has been posted.

Step 2: if it has not been mentioned in the roms thread then post in the thread rather than taking up space in the Q&A section that could be saved by searching.

Step 3: Reflash the Rom if you cannot find a solution in the Viper thread. This will most likely be your best bet, but try steps one and two first.

step 1- I have tried. it...
step 2- cannot post it in relevant topic due to being new member
step 3: do not want to do it yet, phone is set perfectly with all... this is very final step...

Pure+

May 28, 2013
step 3: do not want to do it yet, phone is set perfectly with all... this is very final step...

Make a nandroid backup of your data. Reinstall Rom and the restore backup of data. I'm not positive it'll work but I can't think of anything else.

Reactions: superkoolkat2

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Settings > Apps > find the viper apps and clear the caches etc. reboot and try again. If no good just dirty flash the ROM over again and you'll not lose any settings. - Check for ROM updates also. Pretty sure 1.8.1 is out.

Reactions: superkoolkat2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Make a nandroid backup of your data. Reinstall Rom and the restore backup of data. I'm not positive it'll work but I can't think of anything else.

Settings > Apps > find the viper apps and clear the caches etc. reboot and try again. If no good just dirty flash the ROM over again and you'll not lose any settings. - Check for ROM updates also. Pretty sure 1.8.1 is out.