• Sony Bravia Engine
  • Debloated
  • Much Much More :)

THE BUGS

• You Tell Me :)

NOTES

THANKS

• Team BAMF :)
  • Can't really put these people in bullet points lol...thanks to wasabiwa for the wonderful poster he has made me..Thanks gadget for the amazing skins and just his regular help on everything :)..Thanks andybones for helping me decompile apks when my apktool dont work hehe :) Thanks Fernando Sor for doing Zeus Mods for my rom and just general awesomeness :).and WizeGuyDezignz for fixing sync icons.and Romanb for his unicorn live wallpaper and fixperms init.d script...and Wildstang what can i say hes been with me through thick and thin hes just an awesome friend and helps me when i need it thanks Bro :)..and llborell for resizing the keyboard :) and finally Jan i cant say thanks enough to this guy hes an awesome friend he helps me with any issue he let me port his marvelous tweaks to my rom (even spent 6 hours porting his tweaks to the systemui.apk!!!!) cant thank you enough jan :) i really cant thank these people enough HUGE Thanks guys.. :D
  • jerrytan93 and Steve0007 for keyboard from sensation... :)

Last edited:

king.james

Nov 4, 2010
Downloading now... Can't wait to taste the goodness...

Edit** IS it really that small? 172mb...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    joel111.gif

THE GOODS

• Sense 3.6
    • Overscroll Glow
    • Advanced Power Menu
    • Extra Quicksettings
    • Sony Bravia Engine
    • Debloated
    • Much Much More :)

THE BUGS

• You Tell Me :)

NOTES

THANKS

• Team BAMF :)
    • Can't really put these people in bullet points lol...thanks to wasabiwa for the wonderful poster he has made me..Thanks gadget for the amazing skins and just his regular help on everything :)..Thanks andybones for helping me decompile apks when my apktool dont work hehe :) Thanks Fernando Sor for doing Zeus Mods for my rom and just general awesomeness :).and WizeGuyDezignz for fixing sync icons.and Romanb for his unicorn live wallpaper and fixperms init.d script...and Wildstang what can i say hes been with me through thick and thin hes just an awesome friend and helps me when i need it thanks Bro :)..and llborell for resizing the keyboard :) and finally Jan i cant say thanks enough to this guy hes an awesome friend he helps me with any issue he let me port his marvelous tweaks to my rom (even spent 6 hours porting his tweaks to the systemui.apk!!!!) cant thank you enough jan :) i really cant thank these people enough HUGE Thanks guys.. :D
    • jerrytan93 and Steve0007 for keyboard from sensation... :)

CHANGELOG V3.0 Official:

• Tweaks Tons of them..
    • Updated to latest leak.
    almost 15 hours working on this........but when its ready u guys will love it :)
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out...its ok run to the mods because people are being mean to you.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

i didnt run to the mods i can close my own thread :) wanna see?
    I love the changelog complaints keep em coming..just rember I do this for free I can stop whenever I want :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA