A_C

Jan 5, 2007
www.ac-s2.com
Screen002.png

Screen003.png

Screen001.png

Download here... http://rapidshare.com/files/19630568/ipKeyboard.rar.html

Installation steps:

1. Install HappyTappingKeyboard.arm.CAB (to device, not to Storage)

2. Install Default_IM_WM5.CAB (to device, not to Storage; for WM5 only; if u already have other program which can set the default Input Method, skip this step & use that program instead)

3. Extract the files in ip_AC_Skin.zip to your PDA's "\My Documents"

4. Goto the "Option" of HappyTappingKeyboard (Start -> Setting -> Input)

- select "\My Documents\ip_AC_QVGA_P.bmp" for the ";Portrait Bitmap"

- select "\My Documents\ip_AC_QVGA_L.bmp" for the "Landscape Bitmap"
(if your PDA is VGA capable, select the ip_AC_VGA_?.bmp instead, and select the VGA option)

- press "OK" to quit

5. Start -> Program -> IMSelector

- select "Happy Tapping Keyboard" as the default Input Method

6. Soft reset your PDA

7. Enjoy!

Specail Thanks:

- Happy Tapping Keyboard http://d.hatena.ne.jp/KOTETU/00000103

- original skins from http://desftr.blog54.fc2.com/blog-entry-193.html (it's corrected & modified for non-Jp OS)

- Default_IM_WM5 is a modified version of Default_SIP_WM5 (but can't remember where it's from)

A_C

arthurs

Feb 18, 2007
Does this support autocompletion (or autocorrection as the iPhone keyboard software)? If so, in which languages?

youser

Jun 18, 2006
The software itself does not support autocompletion, but this functionality is already provided by windows (you get a list with words matching the letters you've typed so far).

Mister B

Sep 14, 2006
Ratchada (Bangkok)
I'm also using Happy Tapping Keyboard & have a selection of skins including the iphone. Good application, easy to type with a finger due to it being larger than standard.

Now uploaded to site:

Last edited:

Ultimate Chicken

Jan 30, 2006
Finally. A workaround to not being able to skin the WM5 keyboard. Still wish I could skin the default keyboard, tho - but there's never a decert ROM for a device that comes with WM5 by default...

dy2592

Oct 11, 2006
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 8T
Just installed it and tested it. Great piece of software. Good bye Resco Keyboard. This make it easier if you want to using your thumb plus it looks great, just like the i-phone. I hope they don't go shut this down too.

Ixtana_ran

Mar 30, 2006
Stoke-on-Trent
Can not get it to load, see it in drop down list, but refuses to activate? Do i need the IM_WM5.CAB? can change between all other choices and Resco Keyboard. Would like to try for one handed smsing. Any help appreciated.

Mister B

Sep 14, 2006
Ratchada (Bangkok)
Can not get it to load, see it in drop down list, but refuses to activate? Do i need the IM_WM5.CAB? can change between all other choices and Resco Keyboard. Would like to try for one handed smsing. Any help appreciated.

Try a soft reset, a friend had the same problem, he tracked it down to a conflict with another keyboard.
If you can't get it working you could try this ;-)
http://dc17.4shared.com/download/1876435/aac93aa2/tengo_thumb_v104.rar?tsid=20070310-160803-a9bc1e1a

Another option is phonepad v1.0, Its the best thing i've used for one handed texting ect. Do a search for it, I remember some long posts over this one.

Last edited:

cesardeluxe

Jan 22, 2007
Hi there!
How to make it my default keyboard. I tried input options bus since it is in other language i can only see little squares. It works if i choose it from the sip menu down the screen, but after soft reset i loose it as default.

Tks!

Last edited:

elio

May 5, 2004
Don't even try! I did it using sk tools and it ended with a hard reset...

elio

May 5, 2004
accents?

Anyone knows how to use accents on that keyboard? (or french keyboard)