(23/06/14)mwakious3Drom® (M3DR®) 20.1OTA ICS 4.0.3 senseble3Dsense k:BT

Search This thread

mwakious

Jan 24, 2008
mwakiousromseries.webnode.it
2801oox.png

index:
OFFICIAL SITE : mwakiousromseries
Post #1: Intro, info about the rom & screen-shots/video.
Post #2: GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL VERSIONS
post #3: CHANGELOG
post #4: DOWNLOADS
Post #5: Add-on's, Tips & Tricks & Recovery Packs.
Post #6: OLD RELEASES.
Post #7:install instructions PRESS HERE (ty pacattack)
intro:
after cooking and making mwakiousrom® based on miui for hd2 and making mwakiousflyingrom® (mfr®) hc for htc flyer , mwakioussensetionalrom® for hd2 and mwakiousrunningrom® runny for hd2 i have decided to create a new sense based rom for evo3d. You asked for it, i made it!

I wanted to create one version that has (almost) everything, stable(every day use), quick(no blocks and no problems) and nice.that's why a searched and added all the good ingredients that i could find .. Always fresh stuff ! .. That's my cooking !!
I went to the store(xda), i bought meat(a good base for the build), i bought sauce (the kernel,thanks to all kernel devs), and i have selected vegetables (files from every rom/build that i found). I put everything in a pot (kitchen) and there it is .....mwakious3drom®THE ROM IS CREATED FROM ME (mwakious) FROM ORIGINAL RUU
,and Pacattack(co-creator,beta testing and graphics

mwakious3drom team:
mwakious (creator)
Pacattack (co creator-graphics creator-beta tester)

ex colaborators:
cocous (games/system tester)vladimyr (system tester/helper)
kaleavi (beta tester)

THANKS TO:
Seriouslycrazy,eyespunker,xxxpachaxxx (for sony mods),memnoc,mdeejay,football,leedroid,jotha,bebida,j4n87-m0narx-richmondo-Jonny(dark forest)-mwakious(for tweaks),lambgx02,shnizlon-coolexe-mwakious(for apm fix on 3.28),anryl,lenny_kano,rawat,juwell,viperman,daxmax,freeza,cotawa,jerrytan93,steal25,shnizlon,hj200,tbestie,ghostxseries,d-shel,darkmantra,eugene373,lenny_kano,mudhi,and anybody i forgot...:angel::confused:

this product is free to use at your own risk. Donations are always welcomed! I take no responsibility for any
conflict, fault, or damage caused by this product. No warranties implied or
otherwise are given if you agree to use this product. No problems were found while
testing this product on several different devices, your experience may vary.

Video Promo on youtube channel HERE

v.20.0.2000 + 20.1.2000
coming soon.....

9bm82f.gif

if you like my work hit thanks or buy me a capuccino

Last edited:

mwakious

Jan 24, 2008
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL VERSIONS

disclaimer

this product is free to use at your own risk. Donations are always welcomed! I take no responsibility for any
otherwise are given if you agree to use this product. No problems were found while

terms of use and distribution

1. You are free to distribe this rom as is, no changes or other links different then mine are allowed
2. If you add the rom on your site/blog you have to add the link that ports here in xda and at my site
a)link to official source and download links have to be mine please do not make mirrors(you'll find them in official source)
http://mwakiousromseries.webnode.it/
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1648407
3. You must not use any components from : sensible3Dsense® or parts of it,mwakious3dsmart®,mwakiousREALITYcam®,mwakiousBRAVOcam®,mwakious3dtransformer®,mwakioussystemmanagment®,mwakioussoundenhancement®,mwakiousantikangsecurity®,mwakiouscolorenhancement,mwakiouscammod or the rom as base,no permissions are given (point 12 on xda rules)
a)all these mods are my property
4. Any abuse of my terms and conditions would be punished as xda rules say and international laws
5. Changelog will be released ,partial 30 minutes before the release of the rom on my aplication on xda and my site and all users would receive a push messagge on there phones,when the rom will be released i will post the complete changelog.
6. The changlog would be complete at the release of the rom but details would be added only one week after the release(if needed).....
7. No permissions are given to use parts or the hole rom.
6. Message for those out of xda (or in xda) that are waiting to copy/use files,i search the web most of the day,if i see again that you use files from me or other dev's without asking us you will be reported and punished plus i will not continue developing....if we (devs in xda) dont develope you wont have files to copy so dont pass our work for yours....
7.after releasing every base or update me and my team would search for and kang,if we find any we will be very severe.....please respect our rights and terms of use plus the time we spent to make this rom.
Respect us so we continue....:cool:
7.all my files used are signed with my signature so i will see if you use them,if needed we can give proof to admin and moderators...
8. 15 minutes before release a link to the rom would be given (with md5) to the moderators
during this period i will collect feedback for future development & improvements of mwakious rom series.

for updates info links ecc please install my app its auto-updated when you open it or visit my website mwakiousromseries

please do not port or share
#made by mwakious©® & Pacattack
#do not copy or use any files without permission
#You must NOT use any components from :
#mwakious3Dsmart®,mwakiousBRAVOcam®,sensible3Dsense® or parts of it
#mwakious3Dtransformer®,mwakiousSYSTEMmanagment®,
#mwakiousSOUNDenhancement®,mwakiousANTIKANGsecurity®,
#mwakiousCOLORenhancement,mwakiousCAMmod®,mwakiousVPmod®
#sensible3Dsense®,mwakiousDRIVE®
#or the ROM as base,NO PERMISSIONS are given (point 12 on XDA rules)
#all rights reserved
#credits to the creator

#mwakious team
#mwakious,Pacattack,cocous,Vladimyr

#DELETING THIS COMMENT YOU VIOLATE MY TERMS AND CONDITIONS#
#FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS PLEASE GO ON XDA OR MY SITE

#PLEASE REPORT TO ME ANY ABUSE#
#ANY ABUSE WILL PUNISHED BY LAW#
#mwakiousrom@gmail.com#

for updates info links ecc please install my app its auto-updated when you open it or visit my website mwakiousromseries

GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
FOR ALL VERSIONS

1.you need this baseband(radio)
11.77.3504.00P_11.25.3504.06_M from official release 3.28.707 download it from here

2.restart the phone at least one time after install
3.Before complaining about battery drain wait at least 1 cycle...battery normalizes....
for calibration : after install do a full charge,unplug,reboot,charge again untill full,unplug ,use the phone untill it arrives to 15% without charging,now full charge --> your calibrated!!
4.DO NOT restore system files with titanium or CWM,in TB ,DONT RESTORE HTC SYNC...
5.1.0,2.0,3.0,4.0,5.x,6.0,7.x,8.x,9.x,10.x ecc are not compatible....sorry about this but otherwise i cant fix the system....
6.TO ACTIVATE ROOT --> GO IN APPLICATIONS AND OPEN PERMISSION MANAGER THEN TURN ON ROOT PERMISSION (FIRST LINE) AND REBOOT THATS ALL!!!
7. best cam configuration
-in 3D camera use tipo jps its a better format than mpo
-Turn auto enhance off
exposure -1
saturation +1
sharpness -1
contrast +0
change ISO to 200

8.QQplayer ,Vplayer(select HW decoder),3DVplayer are working
9.If you have any hot-reboots after updating go here here and do what vari9 (thank you) and do what vari9 (thank you) says
10. for those with branded vodafone look here(ty vari9) and here(ty mf76130)

11.If you get install error from the market use MarketFix free from the market
12.AFTER CLEAN INSTALL THE UPDATE AT FIRST BOOT THE PHONE WILL FREEZE AT BOOTANIMATION ,DONT TOUCH THE PHONE,IT WILL REBOOT BY ITS SELF!ITS A SECURITY CHECK!!
13.INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS HERE (TY Pacattack)
14.me and my team will support problems on the ROM or updates like i release it or if they are justified changes,we can not support all users changes!!
HAVE FUN WITH OUR NEW RELEASES!​

HOW TO POST ON THE THREAD,POSTS NOT IN THIS WAY WILL NOT BE RESPONDED BY ME AND MY TEAM:

-VERSION USING: (add here version of mwakiousROM sensible3Dsense® or AOSP)
-KERNEL: (default or if changed)
-CHANGES MADE BY USER : (any change made)
-COMMENT: (why your posting,eventually bugs or coments to make the ROM better)

Last edited:

mwakious

Jan 24, 2008
changelog

disclaimer

1. You are free to distribe this rom as is, no changes or other links different then mine are allowed
2. If you add the rom on your site/blog you have to add the link that ports here in xda and at my site
a)link to official source and download links have to be mine please do not make mirrors(you'll find them in official source)
3. You must not use any components from : sensible3Dsense® or parts of it,mwakious3dsmart®,mwakiousREALITYcam®,mwakiousBRAVOcam®,mwakious3dtransformer®,mwakioussystemmanagment®,mwakioussoundenhancement®,mwakiousantikangsecurity®,mwakiouscolorenhancement,mwakiouscammod or the rom as base,no permissions are given (point 12 on xda rules)
4. Any abuse of my terms and conditions would be punished as xda rules say and international laws
5. Changelog will be released ,partial 30 minutes before the release of the rom on my aplication on xda and my site and all users would receive a push messagge on there phones,when the rom will be released i will post the complete changelog.
6. The changlog would be complete at the release of the rom but details would be added only one week after the release(if needed).....
6. Message for those out of xda (or in xda) that are waiting to copy/use files,i search the web most of the day,if i see again that you use files from me or other dev's without asking us you will be reported and punished plus i will not continue developing....if we (devs in xda) dont develope you wont have files to copy so dont pass our work for yours....
7.after releasing every base or update me and my team would search for and kang,if we find any we will be very severe.....please respect our rights and terms of use plus the time we spent to make this rom.
7.all my files used are signed with my signature so i will see if you use them,if needed we can give proof to admin and moderators...
8. 15 minutes before release a link to the rom would be given (with md5) to the moderators
during this period i will collect feedback for future development & improvements of mwakious rom series.

please do not port or share #made by mwakious©®
#all rights reserved
#credits to the creator

#mwakious team

#mwakiousrom@gmail.com#

mwakious3drom team:
mwakious (creator)

kaleavi (beta tester) pacattack (graphics creator-beta tester)

CHANGELOG :

mwakious3Drom® V20.0-20.1

attention!new version do a clean install!!
Attention! v.20.0 base by its self works only 50% you need to install 19.1 ,RELEASED FROM OTA, on top otherwise you will have a huge drain this is a type of protection(for me) tweaks work only in combination,!!
Attention! DONT TRY TO INTEGRATE BASE AND UPDATE OR INSTALL THE UPDATE ON TOP OF AN OTHER ROM BECAUSE YOUR PHONE WONT BOOT!
Attention! After installing v20.1 ,only the first time ,the rom will freeze and reboot by its self before entering in the launcher ,its from the system security!!
Attention! Do not update youtube, youtube is patched to have HD on mobile conection and other options!(ty theo0s) TO UPDATE GO IN YOUTUBE->EXTENDED SETTINGS AND SEARCH FOR UPDATE

- OTA(Over The Air)! After launching base 20.0 please open the updater from app drawer to be registered and receive updates!!

-IF you get random-reboots just use kernel tuner or system tuner and port the max of cpu to 1188

mwakious3Drom v20.0+20.1

FROM NOW ON THIS ROM WOULD BE POWERED WITH sensible3Dsense® GEN3
THE ONLY ROM FOR EVO3D THAT POWERS UP IN 13 sec (THE PHONE IS USABLE FROM POWER OFF IN 13sec)

--> exclusive by mwakious & Pacattack (TY very much for your time!) ---> new! sensible3Dsense® GEN3 v5.0(please do not copy or use any files)
EVERYTHING PERSONALIZED!!!
NEW in v20.x!!!!
---> FASTER TRANSATION
---> NEW SKINS
---> NEW SENSE5 CLOCKS
---> NEW BUTTONS
---> NEW COLORS
---> NEW GRAPHICS

-- SENSE5 icons
-- personalized ICONS
-- GRAPHICS
-- top bar icons
-- default clock (ty pacattack)
-- mwakious app drawer icon
-- KITKAT sounds
-- HD wallpapers
-- SKINS personalized for mwakious
-- SENSE5 WEATHER (PORTED FROM US PLEASE DO NOT STEEL IT,IT TOOK US MANY TIME LIKE ALL THESE CHANGES)
-- MWAKIOUS BATTERY ICON
-- sense clocks widgets added
-- overscroll multicolor (change from tweaks)
-- Rosie(made by Pacattack)
-- jb transation

--> exclusive by mwakious ---> new! mwakious3Dsmart® GEN3 v.3.0 (please do not copy or use any files)
-what is mwakious3dsmart??
--mwakious3dsmart is the first rom on evo3d with ambient light!
-what does this mean?
--the phone recognizes were you are (indoor - outdoor) and regolizes the button lights and the screen light!
-so?
When your in bright light buttons led lower or they go off!!and screen autobrightens so you can see better the screen,in low light or in the dark lights go very low so they wont bother you watching the screen!!
--i can't understand what you mean.... :(
-test and tell :p
IN GEN3 v3.0:
- NEW : BETTER & FASTER RESPONCE
- NEW : FASTER & MORE ACURATE screen autolight

--> exclusive by mwakious ----> NEW!! mwakiousREALITYcam® GEN1 v.3.0! + htccamera.apk v6 from coolexe moded(ty coolexe for base apk) (please do not copy or use any files)
-what is the difference and novice about this mod?
--what?more clear photos...
-OK, other ROMs have the same.....
-- NO, this one has 2 NEW MODS BY ME (mwakious) ,things that others DONT have....
1) exclusive LOW-LIGHT CAPTURE MOD (LIKE HTC ONE)
2) THE BRAND NEW X-REALITY FROM SONY THAT REPLACES BRAVO ENGINE
3) NEW --> FASTER FACE RECOGNITION
4) NEW --> TRUE COLORS
-but how,they work on EVO3D?
--YES they work 100%

--> exclusive by mwakious ----> NEW!! mwakiousDRIVE® v.1.0
- based on google drive and fixed-personalized for mwakious3Drom from mwakious & PACATTACK

--> exclusive by mwakious ----> NEW!!mwakiousVPmod® v.1.0
- now all videos in default player can be played in 3D
- in video mode you have mwakiousEXTREMEbeats® with/without earphones
- support of MKV and avi in 3D mode and 2D mode with mwakiousEXTREMEbeats®

--> exclusive by mwakious ----> NEW!! HTC locations with FOOTPRINTS WORKING!
(HOW TO USE FOOTPRINTS :
FIRST --> go to settings -> location -> location services -> select intgrate google navigation with HTC locations
SECOND :
- open locations
- at activation prompt press done
- go to footprints (maps are not supported by HTC any more,search in xda for them)
- use footprints normally
- to see on the map : OT THE FOOTPRINT SELECT "SHOW ON GOOGLE MAP"

---> PSM updated (working)
---> FACEBOOK HOME & NEW MESSENGER (IF YOU DONT WANT IT I WILL PROVIDE A DELETER)

--> exclusive by mwakious ----> NEW! mwakiousSYSTEMmanagment® gen9 v.1.0
- NEW! REALY FAST AND SMOOTH
- NEW! EVEN BETER BATTERY SAVER WITHOUT LOOSING PERFORMANCE
- NEW! MORE FREE RAM ,FASTER RAM CLEANER WITHOUT KILLING SERVICES
- NEW! video is 100% hw acc (ty mwakious) WITH BETTER 2D/3D RESPONCE
- NEW! values in system
- NEW! faster responce and more acurate touch
- NEW! better switch between wifi/3g
- NEW! faster internet with not so much drain
- Battery managment!!(ty mwakious)just be sure to full charge after installing the rom,reboot,charge again until 100%,unplug,then leave the phone go down to 10% and re-charge
- Call recorder is abilitated (ty coolexe for instructions :) )
- Battery stat fix from vladimyr (ty vladimyr & mwakious)
- no wifi night drop (ty mikeyxda for guide,files moded by mwakious)!!!
- NEW! more linux system adds
- NEW! xondemand & noop default
- NEW! faster sd read

--> - NEW! mwakiousEXTREMEbeats® GEN1 v.3.0
- NEW! REAL BEATS SOUND
- NEW! VERY loud sound
- NEW! MORE ACURATED & CLEARED beats
- NEW! 13 WORKING EQUALIZERS TO SELECT
- NEW! better outdoor acoustic
- NEW! BETTER IN/OUT CALL SOUND
- NEW! beats in stream play,and registered movies

--new!! MwakiousANTIKANGsecurity® v.6.1
- NEW! MORE CONTROL OF ANTIKANG

---> - NEW! mwakiousCOLORenhancement v.6.0 brand new!
- NEW! BETTER COLORS,BETTER CONTRAST AND MORE REAL COLORS

---> GOOGLE NOW multilanguage (PLS DL YOUR LANGUAGE IF SUPPORTED BY GOOGLE,DEFAULT INSTALLED ENG),Google now has 21 languages (to change it go to google now -> settings -> voice ,and change it (italian included) )(ty raresno1,lenny_kano,mikeyxda,jonny_g,mwakious)
# fixed battery drain (by mwakious)
# fixed more battery drain (by mwakious)
# fixed exit Google Now by using back button(ty mwakious)
# fixed other languages (ty lenny_kano)

-- added-my mwakious3Drom app V.2.1

---> - NEW! Tweaks (ty darkforest)
- NEW! PERSONALIZED IN LOOK AND SOME OPTIONS TO WORK ON V20.X
-- NEW! overscroll color changes fixed
-- NEW! some more options fixed
-- NEW! MORE FIXES

--- NEW! updated Youtube (ty theo0s)
-PLEASE UPDATE ONLY THROUGH THE APLICATION
-with extreme settings menu

- NEW! some apps are updated
- NEW! NEW APPS INCLUDED
- NEW! CALCULATOR (TY PACATTACK)
- NEW! SOUND RECORDER (TY mwakious)
-- wifi fix for ics!!(ty fardjad )
-- new! Mixed system from 3.28.401 and 3.28.707 and jb 4.2.1 & 4.2.2 for more compatibility with jb app (v1.0)
-- Fixed teeter.apk (ty jimmy_coolguy2006)
-- 3D display option(sense3.6,aosp is already active)
-- browser (stock-lighter)
-- fixed default email with html & security fix for exchange!! (thank you mikeyxda and ty fitzysdhd for finding it)
-- APM (ty coolexe-mwakious)

--->>>PROBLEMS FIXED FROM V18.X <<<<-----

-- FIXED WIFI TETHERING
-- FIXED SOUNDS FROM PERSONALISE
-- FIXED BATTERY VALUE AFTER REBOOT
-- FIXED TRIPS-LOCATIONS
-- FIXED INTERNAL SYSTEM SPACE
-- FASTER CHANGE WIFI-3G
-- FIXED THE PROBLEM WITH FRANCE SIM CARDS
--FIXED CALCULATOR AND CALENDAR WIDGETS

-- and more....
-- and much more!!!......

Last edited:

mwakious

Jan 24, 2008
DOWNLOADS :

9bm82f.jpg

30cabg9.gif

disclaimer

#all rights reserved
#credits to the creator

#mwakious team

#mwakiousrom@gmail.com#

mwakious3drom team:
mwakious (creator)

Attention! v.20.0 base by its self works only 50% you need to install 20.1 ,RELEASED FROM OTA, on top otherwise you will have a huge drain this is a type of protection(for me) tweaks work only in combination,!!
Attention! DONT TRY TO INTEGRATE BASE AND UPDATE OR INSTALL THE UPDATE ON TOP OF AN OTHER ROM BECAUSE YOUR PHONE WONT BOOT!
Attention! After installing v20.1 ,only the first time ,the rom will freeze and reboot by its self before entering in the launcher ,its from the system security!!
Attention! Do not update youtube, youtube is patched to have HD on mobile conection and other options!(ty theo0s) TO UPDATE GO IN YOUTUBE->EXTENDED SETTINGS AND SEARCH FOR UPDATE

- OTA(Over The Air)! After launching base 20.0 please open the updater from app drawer to be registered and receive updates!!

-IF you get random-reboots just use kernel tuner or system tuner and port the max of cpu to 1188

v.20.0+20.1
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS HERE (TY Pacattack)

TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES PLEASE INSTALL THIS BASE :
v.20.x everything starts from here:
mwakiousROMseries

Last edited:

mwakious

Jan 24, 2008
Add-on's, Tips & Tricks & Recovery Packs

FOR UPDATES INFO links ecc PLEASE INSTALL MY APP its auto-updated when you open it OR visit my website mwakiousromseries

DEFAULT KEYBOARD FOR V.7.0 DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL FROM CWM DOWNLOAD--> HERE

patch small battery for v.11.2 ONLY --> here, mirror

ADD ON -PATCHES FOR v11.3:
patch small battery for v.11.3 ONLY -->here,MIRROR,mirror2
patch stock rosie for v.11.3 ONLY --> here
mwakious 3D rom v.11.3 kernel patch anryl 09
mwakious 3D rom v.11.3 kernel patch coolexe

ADD ON -PATCHES FOR v11.4:
stock rosie for v11.4 only
mwakious 3D rom v.11.4 kernel patch anryl 09 new fixed
mwakious 3D rom v.11.4 kernel patch coolexe new fixed

ADD ON -PATCHES FOR v11.5:
mwakious 3D rom v.11.5 kernel patch coolexe 1.3
mwakious 3D rom v.11.5 4x4 patch , MIRROR

UNIVERSAL 11.X+
for small or BIG stock battery go HERE!! v11.x( Thank YOU Pacattack)
stock battery without % v11.x here( Thank YOU Pacattack)​

ADD ON -PATCHES FOR v12.1:

mwakious 3D rom v.12.1.2 kernel patch coolexe 2.1
mwakious 3D rom v.12.1.2 kernel patch anryl 3.0.40.12
mwakious 3D rom v.12.1 kernel patch yoda 2.1 (use it to return to default)
mwakious 3D rom v.12.1 patch stock Battery
mwakious 3D rom v.12.1 patch stock Rosie
Elegancia Dusk Status Bar by 00mpollard here

ADD ON -PATCHES FOR v12.2:
for patches of v12.2 links are only on my app,pls dl it from the market

ADD ON -PATCHES FOR v12.3:
for patches of v12.3 links are only on my app,pls dl it from the market

FOR PATCHES FROM V14.X ,15.x , 16.x AND UP PLEASE GO HERE

JiMz-Pac statusbar v1.0.152 HERE

FOR THE FRIENDS(AND NOT)THAT WANT TO ADD A BANNER ON THERE SIGNATURE!!!

(ty nyoe)

FOR A VERY NICE SPLASH SCREEN GO HERE(i didnt port it here so you can press THANK YOU! to the creator)

(ty xchan21)

(ty didier57)

(ty didier57)

(ty optiknerv)

(TY 2thesound)
[IMG]http://attachments.xda-develop...?attachmentid=813263&stc=1&d=1323642059[/IMG]

Last edited:

sajibcy

Jun 22, 2009
Nottingham
now the developers r releasing rom one after another... GSM devs section will be hot like hell again... looking forward for ur rom.

Reactions: mwakious

habitat22

Jan 8, 2011
yeah a rom for Evo 3D by mwakious :) I was running your Sense 3.5 Rom on my HD2 before getting my Evo;) looking foreward to this and will try asap

Reactions: mwakious

ea3aitjr

Aug 30, 2008
Barcelona
Excuse me, but, sure this is a rom for evo 3d?, because i ve tried to install it 3 times and aroma instaler SAYS THAT IS HTC HD2 NOT EVO !!! and crash the installation.
MAY BE WRONG POST FOR THIS!!

Could anyone install it? tell me how...!

Last edited:

PlayPetepp

Dec 19, 2010
Osijek
Xiaomi Mi 11
Excuse me, but, sure this is a rom for evo 3d?, because i ve tried to install it 3 times and aroma instaler SAYS THAT IS HTC HD2 NOT EVO !!! and crash the installation.

Did you get the name of the zip you tried to flash? I'm pretty sure it's not for Evo 3D and it's not called 3DRom because if you look closely in the OP you'll find that the date of release for this rom is tomorrow.

ea3aitjr

Aug 30, 2008
Barcelona
Well, I'm surprised that the OP can speak about a new rom for evo 3d and put all for download another different rom. Yes, the date is for tomorrow, but I think, the link of download shoul'nt be operative now!. There will be more people that will download the wrong rom!

mwakious

Jan 24, 2008

i'm realy sorry.....i made copy/paste and i forgot to eliminate the link.....:mad::mad::mad::eek::eek:
adjusted.....sorry,dl link tomorrow....uploading now...

Last edited:

ea3aitjr

Aug 30, 2008
Barcelona
Dont let other link if is not for evo Please !

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Thank you guy !!
I aprecciate your work !

Reactions: s1ice

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2801oox.png

index:
    OFFICIAL SITE : mwakiousromseries
    Post #1: Intro, info about the rom & screen-shots/video.
    Post #2: GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL VERSIONS
    post #3: CHANGELOG
    post #4: DOWNLOADS
    Post #5: Add-on's, Tips & Tricks & Recovery Packs.
    Post #6: OLD RELEASES.
    Post #7:install instructions PRESS HERE (ty pacattack)
    intro:
    after cooking and making mwakiousrom® based on miui for hd2 and making mwakiousflyingrom® (mfr®) hc for htc flyer , mwakioussensetionalrom® for hd2 and mwakiousrunningrom® runny for hd2 i have decided to create a new sense based rom for evo3d. You asked for it, i made it!

I wanted to create one version that has (almost) everything, stable(every day use), quick(no blocks and no problems) and nice.that's why a searched and added all the good ingredients that i could find .. Always fresh stuff ! .. That's my cooking !!
    I went to the store(xda), i bought meat(a good base for the build), i bought sauce (the kernel,thanks to all kernel devs), and i have selected vegetables (files from every rom/build that i found). I put everything in a pot (kitchen) and there it is .....mwakious3drom®THE ROM IS CREATED FROM ME (mwakious) FROM ORIGINAL RUU
    ,and Pacattack(co-creator,beta testing and graphics

mwakious3drom team:
    mwakious (creator)
    Pacattack (co creator-graphics creator-beta tester)

ex colaborators:
    kaleavi (beta tester)

THANKS TO:
    Seriouslycrazy,eyespunker,xxxpachaxxx (for sony mods),memnoc,mdeejay,football,leedroid,jotha,bebida,j4n87-m0narx-richmondo-Jonny(dark forest)-mwakious(for tweaks),lambgx02,shnizlon-coolexe-mwakious(for apm fix on 3.28),anryl,lenny_kano,rawat,juwell,viperman,daxmax,freeza,cotawa,jerrytan93,steal25,shnizlon,hj200,tbestie,ghostxseries,d-shel,darkmantra,eugene373,lenny_kano,mudhi,and anybody i forgot...:angel::confused:

Video Promo on youtube channel HERE

v.20.0.2000 + 20.1.2000
    coming soon.....

9bm82f.gif

if you like my work hit thanks or buy me a capuccino
    DOWNLOADS :

9bm82f.jpg

30cabg9.gif

disclaimer

#all rights reserved
    #credits to the creator

#mwakious team

#mwakiousrom@gmail.com#

mwakious3drom team:
    mwakious (creator)

Attention! v.20.0 base by its self works only 50% you need to install 20.1 ,RELEASED FROM OTA, on top otherwise you will have a huge drain this is a type of protection(for me) tweaks work only in combination,!!

v.20.0+20.1
    INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS HERE (TY Pacattack)

TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES PLEASE INSTALL THIS BASE :
    v.20.x everything starts from here:
    mwakiousROMseries
    changelog

disclaimer

#all rights reserved
    #credits to the creator

#mwakious team

#mwakiousrom@gmail.com#

mwakious3drom team:
    mwakious (creator)

CHANGELOG :

Attention! v.20.0 base by its self works only 50% you need to install 19.1 ,RELEASED FROM OTA, on top otherwise you will have a huge drain this is a type of protection(for me) tweaks work only in combination,!!

mwakious3Drom v20.0+20.1

FROM NOW ON THIS ROM WOULD BE POWERED WITH sensible3Dsense® GEN3
    THE ONLY ROM FOR EVO3D THAT POWERS UP IN 13 sec (THE PHONE IS USABLE FROM POWER OFF IN 13sec)

--> exclusive by mwakious & Pacattack (TY very much for your time!) ---> new! sensible3Dsense® GEN3 v5.0(please do not copy or use any files)
    EVERYTHING PERSONALIZED!!!
    NEW in v20.x!!!!
    ---> FASTER TRANSATION
    ---> NEW SKINS
    ---> NEW SENSE5 CLOCKS
    ---> NEW BUTTONS
    ---> NEW COLORS
    ---> NEW GRAPHICS

-- SENSE5 icons
    -- personalized ICONS
    -- GRAPHICS
    -- top bar icons
    -- default clock (ty pacattack)
    -- mwakious app drawer icon
    -- KITKAT sounds
    -- HD wallpapers
    -- SKINS personalized for mwakious
    -- SENSE5 WEATHER (PORTED FROM US PLEASE DO NOT STEEL IT,IT TOOK US MANY TIME LIKE ALL THESE CHANGES)
    -- MWAKIOUS BATTERY ICON
    -- sense clocks widgets added
    -- overscroll multicolor (change from tweaks)
    -- Rosie(made by Pacattack)
    -- jb transation

--> exclusive by mwakious ---> new! mwakious3Dsmart® GEN3 v.3.0 (please do not copy or use any files)
    -what is mwakious3dsmart??
    --mwakious3dsmart is the first rom on evo3d with ambient light!
    -what does this mean?
    --the phone recognizes were you are (indoor - outdoor) and regolizes the button lights and the screen light!
    -so?
    When your in bright light buttons led lower or they go off!!and screen autobrightens so you can see better the screen,in low light or in the dark lights go very low so they wont bother you watching the screen!!
    --i can't understand what you mean.... :(
    -test and tell :p
    IN GEN3 v3.0:
    - NEW : BETTER & FASTER RESPONCE
    - NEW : FASTER & MORE ACURATE screen autolight

--> exclusive by mwakious ----> NEW!! mwakiousREALITYcam® GEN1 v.3.0! + htccamera.apk v6 from coolexe moded(ty coolexe for base apk) (please do not copy or use any files)
    -what is the difference and novice about this mod?
    --what?more clear photos...
    -OK, other ROMs have the same.....
    -- NO, this one has 2 NEW MODS BY ME (mwakious) ,things that others DONT have....
    1) exclusive LOW-LIGHT CAPTURE MOD (LIKE HTC ONE)
    2) THE BRAND NEW X-REALITY FROM SONY THAT REPLACES BRAVO ENGINE
    3) NEW --> FASTER FACE RECOGNITION
    4) NEW --> TRUE COLORS
    -but how,they work on EVO3D?
    --YES they work 100%

--> exclusive by mwakious ----> NEW!! mwakiousDRIVE® v.1.0
    - based on google drive and fixed-personalized for mwakious3Drom from mwakious & PACATTACK

--> exclusive by mwakious ----> NEW!!mwakiousVPmod® v.1.0
    - now all videos in default player can be played in 3D
    - in video mode you have mwakiousEXTREMEbeats® with/without earphones
    - support of MKV and avi in 3D mode and 2D mode with mwakiousEXTREMEbeats®

--> exclusive by mwakious ----> NEW!! HTC locations with FOOTPRINTS WORKING!
    (HOW TO USE FOOTPRINTS :
    FIRST --> go to settings -> location -> location services -> select intgrate google navigation with HTC locations
    SECOND :
    - open locations
    - at activation prompt press done
    - go to footprints (maps are not supported by HTC any more,search in xda for them)
    - use footprints normally
    - to see on the map : OT THE FOOTPRINT SELECT "SHOW ON GOOGLE MAP"

---> PSM updated (working)
    ---> FACEBOOK HOME & NEW MESSENGER (IF YOU DONT WANT IT I WILL PROVIDE A DELETER)

--> exclusive by mwakious ----> NEW! mwakiousSYSTEMmanagment® gen9 v.1.0
    - NEW! REALY FAST AND SMOOTH
    - NEW! EVEN BETER BATTERY SAVER WITHOUT LOOSING PERFORMANCE
    - NEW! MORE FREE RAM ,FASTER RAM CLEANER WITHOUT KILLING SERVICES
    - NEW! video is 100% hw acc (ty mwakious) WITH BETTER 2D/3D RESPONCE
    - NEW! values in system
    - NEW! faster responce and more acurate touch
    - NEW! better switch between wifi/3g
    - NEW! faster internet with not so much drain
    - Battery managment!!(ty mwakious)just be sure to full charge after installing the rom,reboot,charge again until 100%,unplug,then leave the phone go down to 10% and re-charge
    - Call recorder is abilitated (ty coolexe for instructions :) )
    - Battery stat fix from vladimyr (ty vladimyr & mwakious)
    - no wifi night drop (ty mikeyxda for guide,files moded by mwakious)!!!
    - NEW! more linux system adds
    - NEW! xondemand & noop default
    - NEW! faster sd read

--> - NEW! mwakiousEXTREMEbeats® GEN1 v.3.0
    - NEW! REAL BEATS SOUND
    - NEW! VERY loud sound
    - NEW! MORE ACURATED & CLEARED beats
    - NEW! 13 WORKING EQUALIZERS TO SELECT
    - NEW! better outdoor acoustic
    - NEW! BETTER IN/OUT CALL SOUND
    - NEW! beats in stream play,and registered movies

--new!! MwakiousANTIKANGsecurity® v.6.1
    - NEW! MORE CONTROL OF ANTIKANG

---> - NEW! mwakiousCOLORenhancement v.6.0 brand new!
    - NEW! BETTER COLORS,BETTER CONTRAST AND MORE REAL COLORS

---> GOOGLE NOW multilanguage (PLS DL YOUR LANGUAGE IF SUPPORTED BY GOOGLE,DEFAULT INSTALLED ENG),Google now has 21 languages (to change it go to google now -> settings -> voice ,and change it (italian included) )(ty raresno1,lenny_kano,mikeyxda,jonny_g,mwakious)
    # fixed battery drain (by mwakious)
    # fixed more battery drain (by mwakious)
    # fixed exit Google Now by using back button(ty mwakious)
    # fixed other languages (ty lenny_kano)

-- added-my mwakious3Drom app V.2.1

---> - NEW! Tweaks (ty darkforest)
    - NEW! PERSONALIZED IN LOOK AND SOME OPTIONS TO WORK ON V20.X
    -- NEW! overscroll color changes fixed
    -- NEW! some more options fixed
    -- NEW! MORE FIXES

--- NEW! updated Youtube (ty theo0s)
    -PLEASE UPDATE ONLY THROUGH THE APLICATION
    -with extreme settings menu

- NEW! some apps are updated
    - NEW! NEW APPS INCLUDED
    - NEW! CALCULATOR (TY PACATTACK)
    - NEW! SOUND RECORDER (TY mwakious)
    -- wifi fix for ics!!(ty fardjad )
    -- new! Mixed system from 3.28.401 and 3.28.707 and jb 4.2.1 & 4.2.2 for more compatibility with jb app (v1.0)
    -- Fixed teeter.apk (ty jimmy_coolguy2006)
    -- 3D display option(sense3.6,aosp is already active)
    -- browser (stock-lighter)
    -- fixed default email with html & security fix for exchange!! (thank you mikeyxda and ty fitzysdhd for finding it)
    -- APM (ty coolexe-mwakious)

--->>>PROBLEMS FIXED FROM V18.X <<<<-----

-- FIXED WIFI TETHERING
    -- FIXED SOUNDS FROM PERSONALISE
    -- FIXED BATTERY VALUE AFTER REBOOT
    -- FIXED TRIPS-LOCATIONS
    -- FIXED INTERNAL SYSTEM SPACE
    -- FASTER CHANGE WIFI-3G
    -- FIXED THE PROBLEM WITH FRANCE SIM CARDS
    --FIXED CALCULATOR AND CALENDAR WIDGETS

-- and more....
    GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL VERSIONS

disclaimer

please do not port or share
    #made by mwakious©® & Pacattack
    #all rights reserved
    #credits to the creator

#mwakious team

#mwakiousrom@gmail.com#

GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
    FOR ALL VERSIONS

1.you need this baseband(radio)
    11.77.3504.00P_11.25.3504.06_M from official release 3.28.707 download it from here

2.restart the phone at least one time after install
    3.Before complaining about battery drain wait at least 1 cycle...battery normalizes....
    for calibration : after install do a full charge,unplug,reboot,charge again untill full,unplug ,use the phone untill it arrives to 15% without charging,now full charge --> your calibrated!!
    4.DO NOT restore system files with titanium or CWM,in TB ,DONT RESTORE HTC SYNC...
    5.1.0,2.0,3.0,4.0,5.x,6.0,7.x,8.x,9.x,10.x ecc are not compatible....sorry about this but otherwise i cant fix the system....
    6.TO ACTIVATE ROOT --> GO IN APPLICATIONS AND OPEN PERMISSION MANAGER THEN TURN ON ROOT PERMISSION (FIRST LINE) AND REBOOT THATS ALL!!!
    7. best cam configuration
    -in 3D camera use tipo jps its a better format than mpo
    -Turn auto enhance off
    exposure -1
    saturation +1
    sharpness -1
    contrast +0
    change ISO to 200

8.QQplayer ,Vplayer(select HW decoder),3DVplayer are working
    9.If you have any hot-reboots after updating go here here and do what vari9 (thank you) and do what vari9 (thank you) says
    10. for those with branded vodafone look here(ty vari9) and here(ty mf76130)

11.If you get install error from the market use MarketFix free from the market
    12.AFTER CLEAN INSTALL THE UPDATE AT FIRST BOOT THE PHONE WILL FREEZE AT BOOTANIMATION ,DONT TOUCH THE PHONE,IT WILL REBOOT BY ITS SELF!ITS A SECURITY CHECK!!
    13.INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS HERE (TY Pacattack)
    14.me and my team will support problems on the ROM or updates like i release it or if they are justified changes,we can not support all users changes!!
    HAVE FUN WITH OUR NEW RELEASES!​

HOW TO POST ON THE THREAD,POSTS NOT IN THIS WAY WILL NOT BE RESPONDED BY ME AND MY TEAM:

-VERSION USING: (add here version of mwakiousROM sensible3Dsense® or AOSP)
    -KERNEL: (default or if changed)
    -CHANGES MADE BY USER : (any change made)
    -COMMENT: (why your posting,eventually bugs or coments to make the ROM better)
    Add-on's, Tips & Tricks & Recovery Packs

FOR UPDATES INFO links ecc PLEASE INSTALL MY APP its auto-updated when you open it OR visit my website mwakiousromseries

DEFAULT KEYBOARD FOR V.7.0 DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL FROM CWM DOWNLOAD--> HERE

patch small battery for v.11.2 ONLY --> here, mirror

ADD ON -PATCHES FOR v11.3:
    patch small battery for v.11.3 ONLY -->here,MIRROR,mirror2
    patch stock rosie for v.11.3 ONLY --> here
    mwakious 3D rom v.11.3 kernel patch anryl 09
    mwakious 3D rom v.11.3 kernel patch coolexe

ADD ON -PATCHES FOR v11.4:
    stock rosie for v11.4 only
    mwakious 3D rom v.11.4 kernel patch anryl 09 new fixed
    mwakious 3D rom v.11.4 kernel patch coolexe new fixed

ADD ON -PATCHES FOR v11.5:
    mwakious 3D rom v.11.5 kernel patch coolexe 1.3
    mwakious 3D rom v.11.5 4x4 patch , MIRROR

UNIVERSAL 11.X+
    for small or BIG stock battery go HERE!! v11.x( Thank YOU Pacattack)
    stock battery without % v11.x here( Thank YOU Pacattack)​

ADD ON -PATCHES FOR v12.1:

mwakious 3D rom v.12.1.2 kernel patch coolexe 2.1
    mwakious 3D rom v.12.1.2 kernel patch anryl 3.0.40.12
    mwakious 3D rom v.12.1 kernel patch yoda 2.1 (use it to return to default)
    mwakious 3D rom v.12.1 patch stock Battery
    mwakious 3D rom v.12.1 patch stock Rosie
    Elegancia Dusk Status Bar by 00mpollard here

ADD ON -PATCHES FOR v12.2:
    for patches of v12.2 links are only on my app,pls dl it from the market

ADD ON -PATCHES FOR v12.3:
    for patches of v12.3 links are only on my app,pls dl it from the market

FOR PATCHES FROM V14.X ,15.x , 16.x AND UP PLEASE GO HERE

JiMz-Pac statusbar v1.0.152 HERE

FOR THE FRIENDS(AND NOT)THAT WANT TO ADD A BANNER ON THERE SIGNATURE!!!

(ty nyoe)

FOR A VERY NICE SPLASH SCREEN GO HERE(i didnt port it here so you can press THANK YOU! to the creator)

(ty xchan21)

(ty didier57)

(ty didier57)

(ty optiknerv)

(TY 2thesound)
    [IMG]http://attachments.xda-develop...?attachmentid=813263&stc=1&d=1323642059[/IMG]