Galaxy on fire hd 2 font to small

Search This thread

martin132014

Jan 14, 2011
Does anyone have play galaxy on fire hd 2 on z ultra.....ust download it and play but the font is to small and hard to see and push any of the option.....i dont see any if it design for phone or tablet......is this design like this....and can it be make larger.....just wanna know.... Tq

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Premananda_laishram

Dec 23, 2007
Does anyone have play galaxy on fire hd 2 on z ultra.....ust download it and play but the font is to small and hard to see and push any of the option.....i dont see any if it design for phone or tablet......is this design like this....and can it be make larger.....just wanna know.... Tq

Just install something that hides softkeys and restart game. The menus become big. I use xpose installer with gravity to hide softkeys

Reactions: aidfarh

DingleBerry00

Sep 24, 2014
Download GMD Immersive app. No root required and free. It allows the game to go into full screen which makes the menus larger. Run that, and then the game, and you're all good.

SUPERUSER

Jan 23, 2013
darn...I was actually expecting some pictures of a Samsung galaxy phone to be on fire on or next to a z ultra :D:p:silly:

Reactions: maxld

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Just install something that hides softkeys and restart game. The menus become big. I use xpose installer with gravity to hide softkeys
    darn...I was actually expecting some pictures of a Samsung galaxy phone to be on fire on or next to a z ultra :D:p:silly: