[Q] -newbie- How can i trasnsfer .XAP file..

Search This thread

gaboh24

Sep 17, 2012
Laguna
HELP guys!!!.how can i transfer .xap files to my phone..im using htc hd2 with a custom rom of HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 Tango 7.10.8779.8 v8.4 >FULLY UNLOCKED>...:confused::confused::confused:

dxdy

Apr 17, 2008
www.red-gsm.net
Nokia Lumia 920
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
use this steps:

extract downloaded file WP SDK 7.1
eksa.png

find file baseline.dat and open it with any text editor (notepad, notepad2)
77747282.png

find [gencomp7788]
InstallOnLHS=1
InstallOnWinXP=1

and change 1 to 0

52567332.png

save file and start setup...

gaboh24

Sep 17, 2012
Laguna
txs dude..but after i apply your tutorial, i got this ERROR "microsoft application error"..
the only choice i got in my mind is to shift in windows 7..are u using windows 7?..

Would like to join this question. Im suing same rom, but 7.8 version (v8.9).
As I don't have Activation Code now (will try tomorrow, maybe Monday) I cannot use Marketplace, but I would like to have Youtube and some other free apps installed.

How can I use Xap Deployer (the one installed on device)? Or maybe not how to use, but how to make it see .xap file?
When I connect it to PC, Zune starts and I don't see if it has a way to copy this files.
When I turn it off and use WP7USBStogrageEnabler I got HTC HD2 Media Device with Storage inside it, but its empty (no folders or files, but it's capacity is the same as Internal Memory I gave my HD2).
I can copy any file, but than cannot find it on device itself. If I connect it again to PC, the file is there, so it exist...

Last edited: