[Q] MMS APN problems

Search This thread

dobber232

Nov 26, 2013
I can't seem to find a fix for my MMS. I went from Sprint to Page Plus with my Epic Touch 4g. Everything works fine, web, apps, youtube, etc. However I cannot send or receive pic messages or long texts. I have tried manually inputting the verizon APN settings but they won't take and I am still not able to figure it out. Is there any package I can install to just take care of this crap? Every time I manually change it within a ffew hours I get an error message and my settings switch back to Sprint settings. I ask about a package because I saw that in one of the settings in the ##data# menu there is a APN selection and in there it has Sprint as the one and only option. I'm curious if I can install Verizon settings and remove sprint or at least have the option to switch in that menu. I also tried installing go sms and that also did not work. Please help, it is annoying having to email pictures back and forth in order to send pics and big messages.

Gil81

May 2, 2013
Lincoln
I can't seem to find a fix for my MMS. I went from Sprint to Page Plus with my Epic Touch 4g. Everything works fine, web, apps, youtube, etc. However I cannot send or receive pic messages or long texts. I have tried manually inputting the verizon APN settings but they won't take and I am still not able to figure it out. Is there any package I can install to just take care of this crap? Every time I manually change it within a ffew hours I get an error message and my settings switch back to Sprint settings. I ask about a package because I saw that in one of the settings in the ##data# menu there is a APN selection and in there it has Sprint as the one and only option. I'm curious if I can install Verizon settings and remove sprint or at least have the option to switch in that menu. I also tried installing go sms and that also did not work. Please help, it is annoying having to email pictures back and forth in order to send pics and big messages.

Delete the sprint apn… and create a page plus one… make sure its picked as the active apn and save it..

Reactions: bilgerryan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Delete the sprint apn… and create a page plus one… make sure its picked as the active apn and save it..