Phereo 3D

Search This thread

TelmoFT

Oct 24, 2011
Thkz, in the beggining the problem give me an error saying it cant connect, but now is ok, thkz

crazycage

Oct 23, 2007
amazing app! thanks phereo!

Although, without the option to save full screen 3D pictures, its only half useful. I want to be able to save my favorites and show them to people later without having to dig through the entire app.

GREAT start though! Keep up the good work!:D

Cav3

Oct 4, 2011
Maybe they should release a video version of this. Would be great cos YouTube it's sh!t

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium

nikdevil

Jan 13, 2010
Bergamo
Exellent application and photos very beautiful. Thanks for your report. Only lacks the ability to save photos in the gallery. :)

Edit: The photos displayed and saved in the cache, are in: data/data/com.phereo/cache

Last edited:

TelmoFT

Oct 24, 2011
Exellent application and photos very beautiful. Thanks for your report. Only lacks the ability to save photos in the gallery. :)

Edit: The photos displayed and saved in the cache, are in: data/data/com.phereo/cache

Dont click in the photo, but yes in the group, you will see the pic in small size, then press continuous in the small pic, and will appear save pic, the it go in full size to your gallery :)

If help give me a thankz :)

nikdevil

Jan 13, 2010
Bergamo
Dont click in the photo, but yes in the group, you will see the pic in small size, then press continuous in the small pic, and will appear save pic, the it go in full size to your gallery :)

I also discovered it after I wrote my post, but thank you anyway, your post will certainly be useful for others who did not know;)

StAmAtIs87

Nov 14, 2011
To take screenshots I usually long press the power button for a second then push the home button. When I check the gallery though it is in side by side and can't be changed like you can do with a SBS video.

DimonL

Aug 31, 2011
Hi, all.
I ask Phereo on there forum http://forum.phereo.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18 if they plan to make anaglyph mode in app. How do you think if this option will be useful?

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

To take screenshots I usually long press the power button for a second then push the home button. When I check the gallery though it is in side by side and can't be changed like you can do with a SBS video.

This method of screen-shots is realized by you phone hardware and software developer. So I think they doesn't support stereo in screen-shots. All stereo applications send side by side picture to smart-phone with stereo flag on. Then device shows it in stereo.

DimonL

Aug 31, 2011
The new release of app is now on market!

Completely redesigned full-screen mode:
-slider allows moving thru streams smoothly
-new view modes (Parallel, Crossed etc)
-quick access to image and author info
-save on SD card is accessible from the full-screen mode now

So there was a first step to non 3d screens view modes!

YuriRM

Dec 17, 2015
The new release of app is now on market!

Completely redesigned full-screen mode:
-slider allows moving thru streams smoothly
-new view modes (Parallel, Crossed etc)
-quick access to image and author info
-save on SD card is accessible from the full-screen mode now

So there was a first step to non 3d screens view modes!
Is it possible to include native 3D support for TAKEE 1?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.phereo

share and view 3D photos, now works on the O3D
    out of focus

Dear friends,
    Thanks a lot for your interest in Phereo!

In fact, I need to confess that there was a problem with upload from O3D: photos were not out of focus, but image was uploaded with swapped channels (left-eye image went to right eye and vice versa). It feels like out of focus maybe.

We have resolved it on server side - so now images will go right way without app update. Unfortunately, we can't do anything with images already uploaded.

We are sorry for the inconvenience - and kindly welcome you to stay with us!

Kind regards,
    Vasily
    Phereo Team

My pictures gets always out of focus after uploading, hope they fix it.