Ordered a Fly grip!!!

Search This thread

VortexJunior

Mar 25, 2012
Yeah buddy!!! I know they might seem a little unnecessary, but I need one as much as I tend to drop things.

Here is a link to their website if you wanna try it out.

www.flygrip.com and use the code QBKING77 for free shipping. I am in no way officiated with them, I am simply vouching for them.

Edit: I received it in the mail yesterday. I popped it on and it is amazing!

Sent from a Dark Knight Infuse

Last edited:

Bubonic78

Feb 7, 2012
Garland
You can attach it to a case like the bodyglove or similar smooth case. Works good.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

hollywood528

Nov 6, 2010
San Diego, CA
Yeah buddy!!! I know they might seem a little unnecessary, but I need one as much as I tend to drop things.

www.flygrip.com and use the code QBKING77 for free shipping. I am in no way officiated with them, I am simply vouching for them.

never seen or heard of them until now... cool idea... I imagine it would not attach to an Otterbox case, I have to use one of these because of the harsh conditions at my work. I have dropped my phone from two stories with an Otterbox case and the phone is still working without a scratch! And the Otterbox case makes this already quite large phone HUGE... making it less susceptible to dropping.

My wife might like one of these... thanks for sharing!!!

...man... why didn't I think of something like this... :confused::(

trogdoor17

Jan 10, 2012
Antioch, CA
This actually does seem really useful, I know I drop my phone the most when it is in use too. Can give you a much better grip for one-handed text messaging.

Prefer the Handable

I saw those, but ended up going with a Handable. They are normally $20, but you can get a voucher for 55% off. Using my referral code for kgbdeals would help me out!

http://d323b4ed-3682-49c5-a4d6-cd153863bd71.kgbdeals.com

handable

Feb 13, 2012
Cell Phone Holder

I saw those, but ended up going with a Handable. They are normally $20, but you can get a voucher for 55% off. Using my referral code for kgbdeals would help me out!

HandAble is no longer available on KGB Deals but can be purchased on the following websites

shophandable com

handable com

Shipping within the USA is FREE

Listed price is $12.95