[ROM][PORT] Jumping Jelly Beans v0.1 Jul. 14, 2012

Search This thread

wwjoshdew

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 30, 2008
Seattle
tinyurl.com
HOLY SMOKES! Once I get my evo 3d back from Unknownforce (he's fixing that whole virgin mobile firmware mess), I'll have to get this rom on video! :)

SinisterChedda

Feb 4, 2011
Albuquerque, NM
Great Work. After installing it stayed on roaming where I normally have 3G. I even tried messing with the roam settings to see if I could get 3G back. I don't know if that is a know issue or not but just wanted to put it out there. Will continue to follow this ROM but until the big issues are ironed out some more back to ICS AOSP.

dastin1015

Inactive Recognized Developer
Great Work. After installing it stayed on roaming where I normally have 3G. I even tried messing with the roam settings to see if I could get 3G back. I don't know if that is a know issue or not but just wanted to put it out there. Will continue to follow this ROM but until the big issues are ironed out some more back to ICS AOSP.

Yeah that's a known issue. You're not actually roaming though.

Reactions: SinisterChedda

DOG666

Jun 17, 2010
Chula Vista, Ca
This is a nice start, I will most definitely keep an eye on this rom, can't wait for a beta build to try this :)

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

jds3118

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 19, 2011
ocala
Samsung Galaxy S8+
OnePlus 6T
I've tried gallery, music, and supervideo but non show music or video on SD how can I import? If I can lol
Also I got it to boot with another kernal
Sent from my MB860 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    f88Wwur0

This release is a port of source built Galaxy Nexus 4.1.1 Jellybean using Preludedrew's Evervolv JB as the base ROM. Big thanks to Preludedrew for getting the first shooter JB ROM. Below you will find a feature list, changelog and download links for my ROM. The Galaxy Nexus 4.1.1 ROM was compiled by me.

YKoSyw5G

What Works
    • Text
    • Call
    • Charging
    • Data
    • Battery Indicator
    • Brightness
    • Auto Rotation
    • Bluetooth
    • Hardware Buttons
    • Vibration
    What Doesn't Work
    • Audio
    • Camera
    • WiFi
    • USB Mounting
    • You Tell Me

B4lUpUrj

| Jul. 14, 2012 |
    • Initial Release

5WUeFL7k

| Jul. 14, 2012 |
    Funny how when the error tells you what to do but yet he was stumped... And this was the guy promising working 3D and wimax for JB.... And he has to ask dastin how to fix them none the less... Anyone following that bs or donated to him.. feel sorry for you. Get a refund and give it to dastin for doing the actual work. Wake up people.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=28970536

And thats a simple error. Same with the kernel one he runs into after this.. these are not uncommon errors and are easy fixes if you know what your doing.
    Funny how when the error tells you what to do but yet he was stumped... And this was the guy promising working 3D and wimax for JB.... And he has to ask dastin how to fix them none the less... Anyone following that bs or donated to him.. feel sorry for you. Get a refund and give it to dastin for doing the actual work. Wake up people.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=28970536

And thats a simple error. Same with the kernel one he runs into after this.. these are not uncommon errors and are easy fixes if you know what your doing.
    your opinions are totally unnecessary, although he made promises unkept, he IS trying, please lets work TOGETHER like xda should be, remember, YOU learned here too, pass it on, and stop making me angry.
    Ahem, I never said anything about WiMax - I don't have WiMax. Stop making crap up, jesus.

You have to understand that these things take a while to fix, while I was waiting for JB to compile I was on my other laptop coding fixes for 3D and camera, aswell as working with some other devs who had some ideas about it (we have working 3D video)
    see above, exactly.