[Q] need to bring a file to the phone, no ROM installed

Search This thread

DIYEyal

Oct 5, 2013
I've attempted to flash a newer version of cyanogenmod on my phone (10.1.3 to 11). I'm using TWRP 2.6.1.0
I can not boot because I've wiped the phone (dalvik, system, data, internal storage, cache), and I suspect the ROM I have is corrupted but I can't connect it to my computer and transfer the file via USB because I have no ROM installed and can not boot. I also can't take the SD card (since there's non) and put the file that way.
My phone is Oppo find 5

My root file flashing was successful, but installation of the ROM cm-11-20140204-NIGHTLY has failed. I assume the file was corrupted, but I have no way to find out what it is.
I now realize my mistakes, like wiping the system unnecessarily.

Is there any way to get another file on the device? any other suggestions?

Also, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I was not able to find the right place. I apologize in advance.

Eyal,

tansly

Jan 17, 2014
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2141817
Check that thread, set up adb and push a ROM to the internal sd of your phone via adb. You can use adb in recovery mode (I could in CWM, dont know about your recovry) so if you can boot into recovery, you can push the rom. (There is info on the thread about adb pushing/pulling)

Sent from my GT-S5660

V

vneogi199

Cwm has an option to mount storage to PC in mounts & storage menu
Check if twrp has the option
You can mount it that way:good: