What is it about the PICO that we love over other newer phones?

Search This thread
January 2012: My friends are running Gingerbread 2.3.3, I'm running Gingerbread 2.3.5 on Explorer's stock ROM
June 2012: My friends are still running Gingerbread 2.3.3, with all the slack ware, I've rooted and put jaggyROM with no bloat ware
October 2012: My friends have bought new expensive Samsung phones with Android 4.0.3, or are still struggling with "Out of memory" issues, I have installed CM9 with 4.0.4
April 2013: My friends are receiving OTA updates to 4.0.4, I'm running CM 10 with android 4.1
August 2013: My friends buy even more expensive phones, with android 4.1 and 40k cost, I'm running CM 10.1, android 4.2 on the same phone that cost me 9600 over a year ago
October 2013: My friends are studying for exam shutting down their phone, I'm checking out CM 10.2 and all the cool new features (like swipe to wake) on android 4.3.1

HTC Explorer makes you explore the world of android

born noob developing pro

Apr 23, 2013
since it is a low budget mobile I am not worried about bricking it and make me try noob things... has at least one better comparison specification than other low budget mobiles...:)

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using xda app-developers app

theBstep

Dec 1, 2012
One of the best legacy device especially running walkman sense 4 lite which is smooth

jime1

Jul 27, 2013
Center
Realme XT
1. Its HTC !! :cool: :cowboy: :angel:
2. Its an Economic Piece ! :silly: :highfive:
3. It looks cute /sexy / Envious :good: LOL ! :laugh:
4. It has this rubber finished back cover (which wont let itself slip off me) :D
5. Its brushed aluminum piece( with hTc logo carved on it) attached on/with the back cover . :p :silly:
6. Its perfect size which makes it extremely portable ! :good: :fingers-crossed: :highfive:
7. srs 5.1 sound support . :cyclops: :angel:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    that it is cheapest htc on can get in :(
    hi

You posted this in the wrong section .
    And have great developers.

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using xda app-developers app
    1. Awesome community :angel:
    2. Handy..Cool looking :cool:
    3. Plenty of custom roms :p
    4. Cheap-replaceable back panel :D
    5. Easy to root and install custom roms :cowboy:
    6. Build quality is pretty good :good:
    7. Way better than my friends galaxy Y :laugh::laugh::laugh: