[ROM] v1 Mango Unlocked 7740 Marketplace+XAP Deploy

Search This thread

oTToToTenTanz

Aug 11, 2008
Okay cool, thanks aeroflyluby =)

One last question: after succesfully flash wp7 it reboots automatically and does not get past the screen where it tells: Platform TSUNAGI
Bootloader version and MODEM...what can I do?

aeroflyluby

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2009
Rybnik
Okay cool, thanks aeroflyluby =)

One last question: after succesfully flash wp7 it reboots automatically and does not get past the screen where it tells: Platform TSUNAGI
Bootloader version and MODEM...what can I do?

You need to flash WP7 Rom now, you've got bootloader and nothing more.
If you already flashed correct rom with QPST, wait a while, it needs to install, but if it really fails I don't know..

AyhAy

Aug 1, 2011
arite, I got the ROM with 321 Radio Ver...but now I have another question which I'd like to present(at the cost of sounding a complete idiot)...
the file I got after extracting is a .enc file and not a .tsw. How do I flash usin' a .enc file...I tried it with the SDDL.exe but didn't work...
Thanks guys...appreciate your patience with me :)

aeroflyluby

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2009
Rybnik
arite, I got the ROM with 321 Radio Ver...but now I have another question which I'd like to present(at the cost of sounding a complete idiot)...
the file I got after extracting is a .enc file and not a .tsw. How do I flash usin' a .enc file...I tried it with the SDDL.exe but didn't work...
Thanks guys...appreciate your patience with me :)

Just rename .enc to .tsw :D

Reactions: AyhAy

oTToToTenTanz

Aug 11, 2008
I tried QPST method...everything worked but then error: could not change phone to download mode...

aeroflyluby can you quickly write steps to flash with tg downloader...(you use tg downloader for wp7 flash, right?).

Thanks =)

aeroflyluby

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2009
Rybnik
I tried QPST method...everything worked but then error: could not change phone to download mode...

aeroflyluby can you quickly write steps to flash with tg downloader...(you use tg downloader for wp7 flash, right?).

Thanks =)

No, I use QPST when I got already wp7 bootloader. You use tgdownloader ONLY to flash BOOTLOADER.

Install QPST and download this: http://luby.acech24.pl/flashattrib.rar

Place those 2 files and flash.bin (its wp7 image) file in ONE folder

Then:
Open Software Download (installed with QPST)
Plug in toshiba in bootloader mode (camera + power, blue led)
If "Port:" doesn't change to Phone in download mode, click on browse right to Port not available text and select anything that has anything in Phone tab
Then in Software Download tab in Software Download program, in Phone image select NPRG8650.hex from the folder you created
Then go to Multi-image tab
If an error appears, ignore it and click OK
Image folder - Click browse and select the folder with those 3 files you unpacked.
Change Bootsystem/Please to Sec Boot 2.0
Click Advance
Unselect ANYTHING and select only Microsoft WinMobile
Click ok
Click start
Flashing will be completed in 25 minutes (its long i know)

After flashing completed the phone will be automatically rebooted and you will have WP7 :>

Reactions: nikola92

nikola92

Oct 25, 2010
Novi Sad
I have question how to make my win Xp sp2 recognize tg01 in wp7 mango? don't tell me i need to instal win7? Is there a wp7 driver?

Last edited:

nikola92

Oct 25, 2010
Novi Sad
oh well i haven't yet, but it says I need at least sp3 to instal zune, i cheted the system vie regedit that win xp is sp3. will see if the trick works. thanks for quick reply

jonnyhall1bmx1

Jul 29, 2008
bradford
if when you flash wp7 and it doesnt boot use my method in page 3 i have been using that
and have flashed about 26 times using that :) it works with all wp7 roms and its simple.

oTToToTenTanz

Aug 11, 2008
No, I use QPST when I got already wp7 bootloader. You use tgdownloader ONLY to flash BOOTLOADER.

Install QPST and download this: http://luby.acech24.pl/flashattrib.rar

Place those 2 files and flash.bin (its wp7 image) file in ONE folder

Then:
Open Software Download (installed with QPST)
Plug in toshiba in bootloader mode (camera + power, blue led)
If "Port:" doesn't change to Phone in download mode, click on browse right to Port not available text and select anything that has anything in Phone tab
Then in Software Download tab in Software Download program, in Phone image select NPRG8650.hex from the folder you created
Then go to Multi-image tab
If an error appears, ignore it and click OK
Image folder - Click browse and select the folder with those 3 files you unpacked.
Change Bootsystem/Please to Sec Boot 2.0
Click Advance
Unselect ANYTHING and select only Microsoft WinMobile
Click ok
Click start
Flashing will be completed in 25 minutes (its long i know)

After flashing completed the phone will be automatically rebooted and you will have WP7 :>

QPST Software Download says: Could Not Open Flash Programming File

oTToToTenTanz

Aug 11, 2008
In first tab, check “Phone Image”, next click “browse” and select file NPRG8650.hex

I did. Still same error...
Maybe I upload video since no one else has got this error... :(

jonnyhall1bmx1:

Used your base_bootloadr_source but...status: FLASHING....TimeOut error, something with SDL_MULTIIMAGE---

oTToToTenTanz

Aug 11, 2008
Can you please be more specific?

Okay, found it! Thanks! I will try again now

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Phone screen: black and error in red saying: **DATA ABORT Exception at 0x00060824**

QPST Software Download: Could Not Change Phone to Download Mode

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Somehow EUU does not detect phone in Download Mode too...but blue LED is shining :(

aeroflyluby

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2009
Rybnik
oh well i haven't yet, but it says I need at least sp3 to instal zune, i cheted the system vie regedit that win xp is sp3. will see if the trick works. thanks for quick reply

aww you better install sp3

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Phone screen: black and error in red saying: **DATA ABORT Exception at 0x00060824**

in QPST try this:
Click Options (left upper corner) -> Settings and set like this:
confg.jpg

Nokser

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 18, 2008
Warsaw
mcodingset.com

but you have new bootloader in your phone?
If yes then restart phone and run in download mode(power+camera)

oTToToTenTanz

Aug 11, 2008
Thank you both, Nokser and aeroflyluby...

really cant seem to get it intalled...maybe something went wrong with bootloader. But I updated bootloader with tg downloader succesfully---also get blue LED so it must be wp7 bootloader...still...download mode is not detected anymore...screwed phone? Damn...

Now I have uploaded a video

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

EUU saying: SDLP_OPEN_MLTIIMAGE_RSP TimeOut

Program Fail by Flash...

http://youtu.be/07uyPFQ4qcA
Why is only my updating so f**cked :D ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ok ! my tg01 is a mango phone !!
    But now I can not take the network, vodafone ,and i have tried 3.
    but nothing tells me that the sim is not present :(

ideas?
    i have see topic real 3g/edge topic : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1401968

but when i'm try to install the qcn file,with qpst not recognize my phone,or better,yes recognized the phone but wrote me :the phone is in download mode (ovviusly i have start the phone with camera+power button)
    i need to start the phone in another mode???
    not with camera+buttons???

this 3g fix make one time. you do not need to make it again if you flash a NEW wp7 rom!

step1

1. shut down ur phone,then hold VOL+&VOL- and press power on button,u will see some options on screen with black background.press vol- to move untill u see "Factory Test Mode" then press Vol+.now u can press vol- then phone will reboot into FTM mode.

second,conect phone to PC install drivers
    run QPST latest version 2.7.366.choose "Ports" tab,click on "Add New Port"
    click "Software Download", then click "Restore" tab,make sure "ports" shows ur phone model,then choose "Allsp.qcn" that i uploaded,click on "Start" and wait till phone reboot auto,that all done!

step2

when restore my file ,ur IMEI will change.now i show u how to change IMEI to ur own. in "QPST CONFIGURATION",click "Service Programming",choose "NAS" tab,click on "Read from phone"u will see IMEI,just change them to ur own num. withou any other change.then click "Write to phone" u will see some erros,don't care,that's ok,ur phone will reboot,all done!

here's all guide pics and QCN file
    qpst prog http://conflipper.com/Software/QPST_2.7_366.rar (you need ONLY the qpst programm, nothing else from this package)
    http://hotfile.com/dl/138010870/8887a99/TG01.zip.htmland
    zip.gif
    TG01 3G fix.zip (pictures and the .qcn file)

tnx ffboy
    Deselect
    Trusted mode and Auto Backup/Restore

btw. I fully unlocked tg01 :> Touch explorer now works. I will upload it later :>
    Maybe you really should back to WM and then do anything again with more focus.

btw another progress: You can't charge tg01 if it's already discharged (red blinking led), i've fixed it :> Successfully recharged the phone now from 0% :D
    nikola :) if you can flash to the wp7 bootloader and get blue led i shall create a fully working basesource bootloader folder with a wp7 rom of your choice in it and i will upload :)

so all you will need to do is run FUU and sit and wait.

i have all files in folder all fully working

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

just tell me what wp7 rom you want to flash and ill put a bootable folder together for you so all you need to do when you get my package is just run the FUU
    Thanks for quick answer :D Now what is next thing to fix? Or on what are you doing now?

I'm focused on drivers creation.