Unrooting delavega MI9 back to stock

Search This thread

macdaddy2305

Nov 10, 2013
Does anyone know if the recent stock MI9 firmware on sammobile will re flash my phone back to stock with odin? I'm trying to update to 4.4 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

the2rrell

Jun 27, 2011
Does anyone know if the recent stock MI9 firmware on sammobile will re flash my phone back to stock with odin? I'm trying to update to 4.4 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2559715

This thread will get you back to MJ5 stock and you can then take the OTAs to get up the official 4.4

just make sure to download the files and follow the steps, have done it twice it works pretty painlessly to be honest.

macdaddy2305

Nov 10, 2013
Even if I'm on MI9 and the stock firmware is MI9?

the2rrell

Jun 27, 2011
Even if I'm on MI9 and the stock firmware is MI9?

So your build is still MI9?

If all your worried about is getting to kitkat i dont see the harm in going up to MJ5 and just using the OTAs to get up to kitkat.

IF i am wrong please someone else chime in. But im not seeing an issue with doing that.

macdaddy2305

Nov 10, 2013
Yes it is still MI9. What I'm wondering is that the sammobile website makes it look so quick and painless. Download the firmware then flash in odin. Just wondering if it works. Again thank you for all your help. I've had iphones ever since they've come out and he just switched to the Note 3 this past October. This forum has made the swith painless.

macdaddy2305

Nov 10, 2013
Just a heads up, the stock rom from Sammobile + Odin worked great!!

JAMedlock83

Jan 20, 2014
Mulberry, Arkansas
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2559715

This thread will get you back to MJ5 stock and you can then take the OTAs to get up the official 4.4

just make sure to download the files and follow the steps, have done it twice it works pretty painlessly to be honest.

I am on NB4 baseband. Can i do this and get back to MJ5? When i try to update to 4.4 OTA, i get an installation failed messaged.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

I'm gonna download Odin and the MI9 baseband version from SamMobile and flash my phone that way, then I will try and update to 4.4 OTA