JOGGR Config Utility

Search This thread

dhumil

Jul 21, 2008
^^^^^ Almost right!......The universal answer to this thread is as follows:

Enable silence option in the JOGGR settings menu

Simply Double Tap on the slider when someone calls

The ringer will mute.

I think originally, this feature was set to silence the ringer by simply touching or sliding the JOGGR. The Double Tap is much better in avoiding accidental ringer mute.

l0lcats

Jul 18, 2008
Kavana WM6.1 and JOGGR

Why does my JOGGR bar randomly freak out on me? Randomly scrolling up and down at inopportune times. I have to lock and then unlock my phone for this to cease.

FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGH!!!!

stylez

Moderator Emeritus
Why does my JOGGR bar randomly freak out on me? Randomly scrolling up and down at inopportune times. I have to lock and then unlock my phone for this to cease.

Mine turns on by itself aswell even when turned off in options, have set the JOGGER bar to Adjust Volume as at least the panels don't flip out if JOGGER kicks in.

johnnylavah

Sep 5, 2006

my phone has been doing this since WM5. it only seems to happen when the JOGGR bar is set for scrolling use.

Ravok

Feb 2, 2008
I'm having an issue where the Joggr will turn itself back on randomly, but when I check the jogbar settings, it's still showing as disabled. The only fix is to reboot the phone. I don't mind rebooting once a day, but now it's starting to happen multiple times a day and it's getting really annoying.

Using Kavana's rom

Windows Mobile 6.1 STandard
Radio Version 4.4.13.51_03.07.90
RIL Version 2.002

still having this problem, any ideas? :(

Mkris87

Jun 30, 2008
Joggr Question appreciate the help!

I have rickys 6.1 and everything works great the only thing is with the silence ringer on the joggr in the tmobile rom you could silence the ring by sliding on the joggr but in this version you have to tap it twice which barely ever works for me , does any have any idea how to make it the old way by sliding? thanks

pfunkside

Jan 8, 2008
Milwaukee
IMHO the jogger is a lost cause. Disabled it and moved on. Was nice for scrolling while reading but it's just too finicky.

Castro999

Feb 1, 2009
Shut up phone

Yea i can shut up the phone lol... by enabling the feature settings JOGGR.... now when the call is coming in u have to double tap the strip and it will stop the vibrate and everything u wont hear the phone at all............... hope this helped