FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What Cookie version do you prefer ?

Cookie 1.8.5

990 Vote(s)
7.79%
Cookie 2.0

4,054 Vote(s)
31.89%

L [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

10,513 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,071

By NRGZ28, Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo on 30th November 2009, 02:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th February 2010, 12:36 PM |#1021  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 0

More
MMS trouble
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybergamer

I assume when NRG wakes up he will start cooking and uploading.

I really hope todays update is at the right res and Maxmanilla.

For those with the MMS problem, its the new conversation mode that screws this up. If you go gack to traditional mode MMS will work again. (under options on the messgae tab)

I would assume the MMS problem is for Microsoft or HTC to sort.

So the MMS is a MS/HTC problem then (i.e. stock roms have it too? ...aint used any of them on the Leo)

4th February 2010, 06:23 PM |#1022  
Thanks Meter: 296

More
Rotate Screen - Music Tab
Am loving this ROM!

One thing, when the screen is rotated (via the shortcut under the windows key) and you then switch to the music tab, it tries to rotate 'back' and ends up upside down and mangled.

If you rotate the phone manually it sorts it out, but clearly this needs the wonderful attention of Mr NRGZ when he gets a moment
4th February 2010, 06:54 PM |#1023  
Flag London

More
Rotation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark5

Am loving this ROM!

One thing, when the screen is rotated (via the shortcut under the windows key) and you then switch to the music tab, it tries to rotate 'back' and ends up upside down and mangled.

If you rotate the phone manually it sorts it out, but clearly this needs the wonderful attention of Mr NRGZ when he gets a moment

I love this rom too. Cant wait for new update.

1) Have similar rotation issue, though only experienced it using SMS. If you flip phone landscape and send message, and the device goes back to home screen (still in landscape) it gets stuck in landscape and wont rotate back. You need to rotate using screen rotate, which works fine, but yeah, may need some attention.
2) Have not been able to connect to my wifi network at home with 2 Feb update. Anybody else have similar issue?
4th February 2010, 10:36 PM |#1024  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruthazKeepah

So the MMS is a MS/HTC problem then (i.e. stock roms have it too? ...aint used any of them on the Leo)

Kinda, MMS worked on the shipped HD2 Rom. It went wrong on WM6.5.3 when they brought in conversation mode. Although i am not totally sure as ive never rolled back to find out where it went wrong exactly.
4th February 2010, 11:33 PM |#1025  

More
Phone freeze
Hello NRGZ28

The phone freezes when a call is coming in, at the moment you slide it. Do you have any suggestions? I have tried to turn off the 'Quiet ring on pickup' but didn't work.

Would appreciate any effort for solving this.
4th February 2010, 11:36 PM |#1026  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayan1987

Hello NRGZ28

The phone freezes when a call is coming in, at the moment you slide it. Do you have any suggestions? It's really killing me.

I had exactly this problem, someone suggested I disable the 'mute ring on pickup' setting, I did, this worked. It will probably sort your problem too.
4th February 2010, 11:42 PM |#1027  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulrockliffe

I had exactly this problem, someone suggested I disable the 'mute ring on pickup' setting, I did, this worked. It will probably sort your problem too.

Thanks I will try it again.
4th February 2010, 11:58 PM |#1028  
Flag Varna
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakiki

2) Is there a way to disable the "resume to home screen" option?
I mean, when I wake my device, it will automatically go to the home screen, instead of displaying the last application or manilla tab I was browsing. Is there a way to change this option, because I cannot find it.

Yeah, same here..
5th February 2010, 12:30 AM |#1029  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 1

More
i see a new file into the hotfile!!!!

FEB04 version here we come!!!

-edit-

flashed! first time i am using the newest wm version with the bottom buttons, and not sure what i think of them yet! quickmenu also needs some time i guess. overall your rom is yet again, stable and amazing. works great with the newest 2.07 radio, and doesn't slurp much battery

gonna try out the stable build now to compare wich i like more

i want your babies!
5th February 2010, 01:26 AM |#1030  
OP Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 10,071

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayan1987

Hello NRGZ28

The phone freezes when a call is coming in, at the moment you slide it. Do you have any suggestions? I have tried to turn off the 'Quiet ring on pickup' but didn't work.

Would appreciate any effort for solving this.

Yeah this is a bug that sometimes shows up still... I need to work with a few people closely by replacing the Rhodium dialer in the ROM with a leo dialer. Anybody up for some late nite beta testing and 2 way feedback via an IM session ?
5th February 2010, 02:16 AM |#1031  

More
just testing stable rom, very speedy looking good so far

sorry found first prob wen i try to import sim contacts nothing happens
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
addictive, best looking hd2 rom, elegance, energy rom, fastest rom, gtx, hd2 leo, powerful, sexy, smooth, stability!, the best hd2 rom, the rom, tmobile hd2 rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)