FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What Cookie version do you prefer ?

Cookie 1.8.5

990 Vote(s)
7.79%
Cookie 2.0

4,054 Vote(s)
31.89%

L [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

10,513 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,071

By NRGZ28, Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo on 30th November 2009, 02:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd January 2010, 08:09 AM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
What is the difference between 23518/21889?

22nd January 2010, 08:45 AM |#522  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobibz

i want 16 shortcut. not 20

do a scroll down action from just above the clock display and the screen shows a hidden configuration layer. From there you can choose 12/16/20 link options

check the image attached in my prev post.
22nd January 2010, 08:51 AM |#523  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrx

do a scroll down action from just above the clock display and the screen shows a hidden configuration layer. From there you can choose 12/16/20 link options

check the image attached in my prev post.

i can't find this screen
where is it?
22nd January 2010, 08:52 AM |#524  

More
How can i disable the all tab BG?
i want my BG to shown only in the home tab!
22nd January 2010, 09:06 AM |#525  
Flag Bratislava

More
RELEASE2-still default windows dialer...
22nd January 2010, 09:32 AM |#526  
Flag Gothenburg

More
this might be a stupid question or problem.
I have tried "upgrade" to EnergyROM_23518_Leo_21.Jan.2010_StandardM2.5_MaxMa nila from 1.48 Swe standard HTC ROM.
Running Win7.
I start upgrade and the phone reboots and the HTC logo appears but it stucks on 0% and after a while I get Error 262 and the upgrade fails.

What do I do wrong ?
22nd January 2010, 09:50 AM |#527  

More
i can't read mms ???
hello comunity,

this is a great rom. thanks.

i have always one problem, i can send mms but i can't read mms.
i see the mms in my inbox but i can't see the picture.
this problem is with all energy roms what i habe checked out.

is there something special that would be nice to now?
have something else the same problem?

thanks a lot

sorry my english is no so good....
22nd January 2010, 09:53 AM |#528  
Flag Khobar
Thanks Meter: 5

More
After a day with the newest Jan 20 ROM, here are my findings regarding the previously posted issues.

Problems fixed:
  • Camera has the "pink coloring" issue. There's an official HTC patch that fixes that. FIXED (Apparently)
  • Auto backlight doesn't work. It's stuck at 50% I think. FIXED
  • Weather animations won't work in home tab. FIXED
  • After the first run and installing Arabic support then restarting, the background in Sense turns completely white. If I change the wallpaper manually it's fixed. FIXED
  • A few graphical glitches here and there, particularly the icons in file explorer FIXED (Apparently)

Problems partially fixed/unconfirmed:
  • Phone occasionally hangs when "quiet phone on pickup" is enabled. FIXED? (The phone doesn't hang apparently, and the vibration stops, but the volume stays the same)
  • Opera 9.7 is not working AT ALL (I just see the little splash window then nothing). FIXED but only after manually installing Opera 9.70.35627.0
  • opera starts fine, but does not support multi touch zoom unfortunately. FIXED but only after manually installing Opera 9.70.35627.0
  • RSSHub freezes twice per day, but can be killed with task manager and restarted without soft reset. Dont know if this is due to some of my settings or somthign with the rom. Anyone else using RSSHub and having this problem? UNCONFIRMED

Problems NOT FIXED:
  • I can't mute incoming calls through the HW volume buttons. The on-screen mute ring button works, though. NOT FIXED!
  • Digital compass won't work. NOT FIXED!
  • Startup is a little glitchy sometimes (stuttering sound and flickering animation) NOT FIXED!
  • Adding programs to the auto rotation list in BsB Tweaks does not work NOT FIXED!
  • Adding programs to the pinch to zoom list in BsB Tweaks does not work NOT FIXED!
  • When rotating the photo and music tabs, the bottom bar is cut off at the last 1/6th of the screen. NOT FIXED!
  • WorldCard Mobile not starting at all NOT FIXED!
  • Can you please find a solution for HTC messaging? It's very slow and Arabic doesn't work at all! I tried a cabbed version of Amarullz' Classic Messaging mod (BETA 2).. and it kind of works! BETA 3 is out now, can you try to cook it in Leo ROMs for all devices? NOT FIXED!

So it seems like most major issues were fixed. Just a few are left to be ironed out (most importantly the digital compass, auto rotation and manual pinch to zoom).
22nd January 2010, 09:57 AM |#529  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zepir

What is the difference between 23518/21889?

From the first post in this thread;

'You will find TWO core versions of my ROM.

* The 21889 Build is from the OEM COM2 Tree and is the most reliable and bug free release. I recommend you start with this first!

And...

* The 23518 Build that's the latest in the 6.5.5 series with the Start/Close buttons at the bottom. These builds are not as stable but they reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft.'
22nd January 2010, 10:09 AM |#530  
Retired Senior Moderator
XDA Central
Thanks Meter: 4,358

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quart666

this might be a stupid question or problem.
I have tried "upgrade" to EnergyROM_23518_Leo_21.Jan.2010_StandardM2.5_MaxMa nila from 1.48 Swe standard HTC ROM.
Running Win7.
I start upgrade and the phone reboots and the HTC logo appears but it stucks on 0% and after a while I get Error 262 and the upgrade fails.

What do I do wrong ?

Did you HSPL?
22nd January 2010, 10:11 AM |#531  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faisalee

Exactly my thoughts

Waiting for the fixed "My Location"

I think you'll find that no ROM chef will cook up a solution here. My friends Rhodium works/doesn'tin exactly the same way.

The thing is, he lately went to Malaysia and while there his "My Location" picked up his location automatically, with weather etc. Maybe this is a network issue?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
addictive, best looking hd2 rom, elegance, energy rom, fastest rom, gtx, hd2 leo, powerful, sexy, smooth, stability!, the best hd2 rom, the rom, tmobile hd2 rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)