This covers the HTC5800, yeah?

Search This thread

Flame060

Sep 19, 2008
What can I do with this phone other then what it does out of the box?
Theres so little information and work I can find on it.

danial.aw

Feb 27, 2009
Kitchener
hey buddy,
there isnt alot of things that can be done with the phone right now.. which company do u have it from?

the first would be App Unlock your phone to be able to install applications .. jsut search on google "app unlock S620" and follow that procedure...

I have a wm6.0 running so i have a couple of skins and stuff installed... most of the stuff that can work on the Vox Forums can work on libra as well. besides the roms ofcourse.

if you got any other questions holla for sure... i know it was a pain for me to find any information on the phone!

cgancos

Apr 10, 2009
www.gancos.net
I just picked up one of these phones yesterday and am still getting used to not having a touch screen. If I'm not mistaken this phone does have the GPS. What's the process for getting it to work with Google Maps, etc?

Thanks

danial.aw

Feb 27, 2009
Kitchener
no this phone doesnt have gps....
it has the processor which is needed to have gps... but apparently it doesnt work with any company...
iv looked around for a fix .. but no one has found out one...

and 5800 doesnt have wifi built in either

drjp99

Jul 8, 2009
Montreal
AGPS vs Libra/s720

Sorry to contradict you, but hie phone has AGPS and it does work (I have it working right now)

To be sure we are talking of the s720/LIBRA 100.

Refer to this post and you will get all you need.

Cheers!

angelina22

Aug 31, 2010
I have HTC Phone.i want one things that can be done with the phone for changing its look.I think it can be done while changing its skin.I think for this htc hero skins are best one....