[KERNEL][Z1] DooMKernel (v22-new)[20141019]

Search This thread

Destroyedbeauty

Apr 16, 2012
Sundsvall
Yep i did but actually romaur had built in a performance control app. I am not sure will 2 of them conflict with installed at the same time. (Btw Do you know how remove the performance control app without making the option in the setting fc?)

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Try with replacing modded settings.apk with stock one, and give 0644 (rw-r-r) permissions!

DooMLoRD

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Pune
Just got a reply from Faux:

"thanks for the feed back, I messed up. I was trying to unify the code to handle the old GPU controller and the next gen qualcomm GPU controller 8794pro+"

It should be fixed in next update of FauxClock app

Sent from my C6902 using xda app-developers app

mikailmohammed

Aug 22, 2012
Here's the question on one wants to hear. What governor and I/O are you guys using? I am looking for 1 with decent speed and battery life. Currently i have ondemand and ROW set on nofrills.

DooMLoRD

Jul 27, 2010
Pune
Just got a reply from Faux:

"thanks for the feed back, I messed up. I was trying to unify the code to handle the old GPU controller and the next gen qualcomm GPU controller 8794pro+"

It should be fixed in next update of FauxClock app

it's fixed in the beta of the app!!! It will be available in next release! (check screenshot)

Are you going to get the anyone of the new Z2 units?

I do plan to get one! Hope that ppl can chip in some money (donate) for buying that phone!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1397404082734.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397404082734.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 219

Destroyedbeauty

Apr 16, 2012
Sundsvall
I do plan to get one! Hope that ppl can chip in some money (donate) for buying that phone!

Will see if I can buy / afford the Xperia Z2 for a decent cheap price when I am going on a weekend travel to Alanya, Turkey, with my girlfriend, between 29th May - 5th June! If so, see you there also for some kernel awesomness! :good:

raziel123

Apr 29, 2010
cpu speed

Doomlord the cpu speed does not stick, I tried underclocking it to 1.9 ghz, trickster mod shows that it gets overriden frequently...

Is there any chance of posting the v12 without the overclocked speeds?

Sep 28, 2011
Lahore
Anyone please tell me if i install this kernel (v12) via flashtool on a totally stock rom 14.3.A.0.757 which is not rooted and has been downloaded and installed via sony's computer software, will it work for me, i mean will it root the device and install cwm or do i have to do anything else apart form this....
P.S my z1 is bootunlocked too.

DooMLoRD

Jul 27, 2010
Pune
Just flash kernel and you are good to go...

Destroyedbeauty

Apr 16, 2012
Sundsvall
Doomlord the cpu speed does not stick, I tried underclocking it to 1.9 ghz, trickster mod shows that it gets overriden frequently...

Is there any chance of posting the v12 without the overclocked speeds?

How to test if it sticks or not. Mines seem to stay at 2.4.

Purchase FauxClock, this app will force your desired settings to stick!

Reactions: raziel123

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
Purchase FauxClock, this app will force your desired settings to stick!

I found that FauxClock can only hold back the first core for a while at a lower clock rate. If do anything to demanding and max out all cores (e.g play a game like Real Racing 3) it reverts to what is now default (2.4).

If only using device for daily tasks like messaging or browsing it seams to stick at its underclocked target.

It's a good job Doom did not jump in with any higher rates with this release. This device should be ok with being pushed up by .1 without to many issues until tested and bugs are fixed (don't hold me to this).

Destroyedbeauty

Apr 16, 2012
Sundsvall
Do you have you minimum frequency to 300mhz? I dont know if i set it lower if it will lag my phone. Not too sure about OC xperias.,

Kepp mpdecision off?

Yes, my minimum freq is 300 Mhz (lowest possible freq until @DooMLoRD gets 192 Mhz working and enabled). The times it jumps to 1190 Mhz is because of Qualcomm M(ake)P(oor)Decision hotplug driver that is cheating to make illusion of that everything is smoother than it actually is.

Keep it online / on!

mikailmohammed

Aug 22, 2012
Me too! First my swiftkey issues now this! Sigh...

Flashing back advanced stock kernel till new version maybe. This is way too high. I am using SwiftKey as well currently but I don't see it using much battery at all. I am monitoring with Betterbattery stats.

Sent from my C6902 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

----------------[ ANNOUNCEMENT ]--------------------

DooMKernel v22-new released!

----------------[ ANNOUNCEMENT ]--------------------

DooMKernel for Xperia Z1 !!!

[ intro ]

so friends i present to u the legendary DooMKernel!

thanks to all the testers who are testing this on their device!

[ screenshot ]

attachment.php

[ disclaimer ]

BOOTLOADER-CAMERA ISSUE IS FIXED IN 4.3 UPDATE!

OVERCLOCKING CAN BE DANGEROUS! U RISK THE HARDWARE GETTING DAMAGED!
    PROCEED WITH CAUTION! U HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I AM NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF U DAMAGE UR PHONE / SPILL UR COFFEE / MISS UR ALARMS / ANY OTHER CALAMITY/MISHAP

DO NOT CROSS FLASH! THIS IS MENT ONLY FOR Xperia Z1 (C6902/03/06/43)

[ features ]

• updated kernel ramdisk to 14.4.A.0.133 (should work on .108 too) [v22-new onwards]

• updated kernel sources to 14.4.A.0.133 (.108) included, kernel will now work on latest 4.4.4 ROM [v22 onwards]

• updated kernel ramdisk to 14.4.A.0.108 (should work on .133 too) [v22 onwards]

• updated TWRP Recovery to v2.8.0.1 [v22 onwards]

• updated PhilZ Recovery to v6.58.4 [v22 onwards]

• updated intelli-plug to v3.8 with all latest patches [thanks to @faux123] [v22 onwards]

• added intelli-thermal v2 [thanks to @faux123] [v22 onwards]

• updated Sound Control to v3.6 with all latest patches [thanks to @faux123] [v22 onwards]

• updated intelli-active CPU governor [thanks to @faux123] [v22 onwards]

• DISABLED Double Tap 2 Wake! was causing HEAVY battery drain! [v21 onwards]

• fixed issue: Device will now enter Deep Sleep! [v21 onwards]

• added new patched intelli_plug driver - no need of custom WLAN modules now! (thanks to @faux123 ) [v20 onwards]

• re-enabled Double Tap 2 Wake! with newer patches (thanks to @MohammadAG ) [v20 onwards]
      enabled by default

• reverted back to stock WLAN modules & firmware [v20 onwards]

• fixed issue: exFAT sdcard are now supported! [v20 onwards]

• now uses custom built wifi wlan modules! (thanks to @dbolivar ) for the tip! [v19 ONLY]
      THIS BREAKS exFAT compatibility for now! if you have exFAT based external SDCARD IT WILL NOT WORK WITH THIS KERNEL VERSION!

• added and enabled Intelli-KSM (kernel same page) (thanks to @faux123 ) [v19 onwards]

• enabled and updated intelli-plug to v2.6 - intelli-plug is an alternative to MPDecision hotplug governor! (thanks to @faux123 ) [v19 onwards]

• added some more PowerSuspend hooks (thanks to @Yank555.lu ) [v19 onwards]

• added Kernel NEON mode support and fixed VFPmodule bounce crash at bootup (thanks to @myfluxi ) [v19 onwards]

• added interface to control vibration intensity (thanks to @Kali- ) [v19 onwards]
      interface is located at: /sys/devices/virtual/timed_output/vibrator/vtg_level
      accepted values: 12 to 31

• added two-way stereo call recording support! (thanks to @chdloc ) [v19 onwards]
      not sure if it works correctly!

• added and enabled NEW CPU Undervolting interface! (thanks to @faux123 ) [v19 onwards]

• added and enabled Simple GPU Algorithm with tweakable parameters! (thanks to @faux123 ) [v19 onwards]

• added and enabled proper RAM Console support - now users can get /proc/last_kmsg (thanks to @Kali- ) [v19 onwards]

• reverted and removed custom MP-Decision [v18 onwards]

• re-enabled Stock Qualcomm MSM MP-Decision driver [v18 onwards]

• added stock mpdecision binary to recovery package [v18 onwards]

• added custom MP-Decision (100% kernel based multi core decision) which replaces Qualcomm's mpdecision! - ported from Bricked kernel for Nexus 5 (thanks to @show-p1984 ) {here is how to use it} [v17 ONLY]
      you will have to manually rename /system/bin/mpdecision to /system/bin/mpdecision.bak and reboot once!

• shifted to GCC 4.9.1 Linaro toolchain with Cortex-A15 optimizations [v17 onwards]

• added msm_sleeper driver! this is basically a kernel level screen off frequency setting driver (thanks to @flar2 ) {here is how to activate it} [v16 onwards]

• added new I/O schedulers: [v16 onwards]
      • BFQ
      • ZEN
      • VR

• fixed GPU governor - simple_ondemand crash (thanks to @myfluxi ) [v16 onwards]

• added optimized memory read/write drivers [v16 onwards]

• intelli-thermal is now working again! [v15 onwards]

• added ZRAM driver [v15 onwards]

• added msm_cpufreq_limiter "Snake Charmer" - now the cores are properly capped! (thanks to @faux123 ) [v14 onwards]

• added smarter default voltage selection based on chip capabilities [v13 onwards]

• shifted to GCC 4.8.3 Linaro toolchain with Cortex-A15 optimizations (thanks to @dbolivar ) [v13 onwards]

• some patches to cpufreq driver [v13 onwards]

• updated stock ramdisk to 14.3.A.0.757 firmware [v12 onwards]

• updated with 14.3.A.0.757 firmware kernel sources [v12 onwards]

• added MSM_Turbo driver (thanks to @faux123) - when only two cores are active this should push them to higher frequency [v12 onwards]

• brought back CPU OverClock upto 2.4 GHz ! - device will boot by default at 2.26 GHz [v12 onwards]

• added new tweaked CPU frequency governors: [v12 onwards]
      • LionHeart
      • SmartAssV2
      • LagFree

• disabled DoubleTap2Wake for now - was causing increased battery drain [v12 onwards]

• added and enabled LCD Color Control (thanks to @savoca for his work on Moto G) - ported to Xperia Z1 - use FauxClock or similar app to control this feature [v11 onwards]

• added and enabled Double Tap 2 Wake by default! (huge thanks to @MohammadAG for porting it first to the Xperia Z1) [v10 onwards]

• update all recoveries to latest! Philz Recovery 6.25.0 (thanks to @Phil3759 ) & CWM 6.0.4.7, TWRP 2.7.0.0 (thanks to @[NUT] ) [v10 onwards]

• added and enabled new CPU governor: Intelli-active! (thanks to @faux123) [v09 onwards]

• added and enabled Force Fast Charging (thanks to @faux123) - ported to Xperia Z1 - not sure if its working correctly yet! [v09 onwards]

• fixed TWRP mounting issues [v09 onwards]

• re-enabled NTFS R/W support [v09 onwards]

• updated stock ramdisk to 14.3.A.0.681 firmware [v08 onwards]

• updated with 14.3.A.0.681 firmware kernel sources (full KitKat support!) [v08 onwards]

• stock wifi/wlan modules are now working again! [v08 onwards]

• some features are disabled due to compatibility issues... working on fixing them... [v08 & v09 only]

• added Xperia Reboot app support exclusively for my kernel users! now you can use app to enter into any recovery from the OS! [v07 onwards]

• updated to latest recoveries (CWM & PhilZ Touch) [v07 onwards]

• shifted combined ramdisk to LZMA compression [v07 onwards]

• updated stock ramdisk to 14.2.A.1.136 firmware [v07 onwards]

• updated with 14.2.A.1.136 firmware kernel sources [v07 onwards]

• added Dynamic F-Sync v1.5 patched for msm8974 (thanks to @faux123) [v06 onwards]

• ARM cortex-a15 targetting MSM Krait CPU [v06 onwards]

• updated kernel level Sound Control driver to v3.2 - hopefully this should fix audio reset issues [v06 onwards]

• fixed TWRP recovery partition table - now TWRP will correctly recognize the patitions (thanks to @[NUT]) [v06 onwards]

• removed CPU-Boost driver from CAF - hopefully this should fix the CPU freqs misbehaving [v06 onwards]

• added CPU-Boost driver from CAF [v05 only]

• added new GPU governors: Simple & Conservative (thanks to @faux123 & @Entropy512 ) [v05 onwards]

• added new power management mode "PowerSuspend" [v05 onwards]

• ARM unaligned access enabled [v05 onwards]

• added LZ4 compression/decompression support [v05 onwards]

• added intellidemand (v5.0) CPU governor with optimizations for 8974 SOC (thanks to @faux123) [v05 onwards]

• added intelli-thermal kernel thermal driver with optimizations for 8974 SOC (thanks to @faux123) [v05 onwards]

• multi-recovery solution! {here is how to use it!} [v05 onwards]
      • added PhilZ touch recovery as a THIRD select-able recovery :D (thanks to @Phil3759) [v05 onwards]
      • updated to CWM 6.0.4.6 - official touch CWM recovery :) [v05 onwards]
      • updated to latest TWRP 2.6.3.0 [v05 onwards]

• sped up rebooting into recovery [v05 onwards]

• added fix for system remount in ramdisk! [v04 onwards]

• update stock ramdisk to 14.2.A.0.290 firmware [v04 onwards]

• updated kernel 14.2.A.0.290 firmware kernel sources [v04 onwards]

• added GPU O/C freq bin: 487.5 MHz [v03 onwards]

• update stock ramdisk to 14.1.G.1.534 firmware [v03 onwards]

• updated kernel 14.1.G.1.534 firmware kernel sources [v03 onwards]

• added kernel level sound control! (huge thanks to faux123!) {here is how to use it!} [v02 onwards]

• added per-core overall stats [v02 onwards]

• added compiler optimizations (thanks to franciscofranco) [v02 onwards]

• added MSM CPU Frequency Limiter [v02 onwards]

• added FIOPS I/O scheduler [v02 onwards]

• added SIO I/O scheduler [v02 onwards]

• added 533MHz GPU OVERCLOCK!, GPU will always boot at 450MHz (stock)! - implemented myself {here is how to use it!} [v02 onwards]

• added 2.3GHz CPU OVERCLOCK! - implemented myself [v02 onwards]

• added True CD-ROM emulation interface (thanks to FrozenCow) {here is how to use it!} [v02 onwards]

• added CPU Voltage Control interface (VDD) {here is how to use it} [v01 onwards]

• compiled using toolchain GCC 4.6 Linaro [v01 onwards]

• shift to XZ compression [v01 onwards]

• added dual recovery! standard CWM Recovery 6.0.3.7 + TWRP 2.6.3.0 {here is how to use it} [v01 onwards]
      TIP: if u are experiencing very slow backup in CWM do this

• added DooMKernel bootlogo [v01 onwards]

• startup script (init.d) support! {here is how to use it} [v01 onwards]

• ramdisk tweaks [v01 onwards]
      • adb server is persistent
      • usb debugging enabled

MANY MORE FEATURES TO COME!

Known issue with overclocking

[ credits for features ]

• FreeXperia Team (especially Jerpelea) - for too many things!
    • Faux123 - for voltage control, kernel level Sound Control GPL sources, lots of other patches, you rock dude!
    • FranciscoFranco - for Cortex-A15 optimizations, bunch of other things!
    • showp1984 - for his msm_mpdecision hotplug driver!
    • krabappel2548 - for CWM 6.0.3.7

THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR AWESOME WORK!

[ requirements ]

• Xperia Z1 [C6902/03/06/43]
      • stock KitKat 4.4.4 FW
        • .108/.133 - v22, v22-new
      • stock KitKat 4.4.2 FW
        • .757/.761 - v12, v13, v14, v15, v16, v17, v18, v19, 20, v21
        • .681 - v08, v09, v10, v11
      • stock JellyBean 4.3 FW
        • 1.136 - v07
        • .290 - v04, v05, v06
      • stock JellyBean 4.2.2 FW
        • .534 - v03
        • .518/.526 - v01, v02
    • bootloader unlocked [ READ THE WARNING IN THAT THREAD BEFORE UNLOCKING BOOTLOADER ]
    • working fastboot
    • android app for overclocking/voltage control like SetCPU (paid) or NoFrills CPU Control (free) or Kernel Tuner (free)
    • android app for kernel level Sound Control - FauxSound Audio/Sound Control (paid)
    • android app for True CD-ROM Emulation control - DriveDroid (free)
    • android app for entering into multi-recovery solution - Xperia Reboot (paid)

[ how to install my kernel ] (via recovery) [RECOMMENDED]

1. download the kernel package
    2. save it to the sdcard
    3. reboot into recovery
    4. flash the kernel package using recovery
    5. reboot from recovery into system
    6. the device should now start booting
    7. enjoy the kernel ;)

[ how to install my kernel ] (via fastboot)

1. download the kernel package
    2. save it kernel to the folder containing fastboot binary
    3. flash the boot.img using fastboot:
      Code:
      fastboot flash boot boot.img
    4. reboot from fastboot
      Code:
      fastboot reboot
    5. the device should now start booting
    6. enjoy the kernel ;)

[ tips / recommendations ]

1. before u report any battery drain issues please read this:
      [GUIDE] HOW-TO Properly Evaluate Battery Life and Provide Useful Reports

2. faux123 has posted very nice info regarding most features

[ my kernel sources ]

Just a statement regarding kernel source: The Kernel Source is released for all at GITHUB repo given below. BUT Free software does NOT mean no work or time was spent working on it. A lot of my free time has gone into patching/testing this kernel/features integrated in this kernel. If you use my modified kernel source in parts or in its entirety, I kindly ask you mention its origins and to send me a github pull request or PM whenever you find bugs or think you can help improve my kernel hack further. This way the entire community will truly benefit from the spirit of open source.

Thank you !

https://github.com/DooMLoRD/android_kernel_sony_msm8974

[ donations ]

if u feel that this work has helped u OR u think that the work i put into making this is worthy of donations, then click on the following link for buying me some coffee/beer/etc ;)

PAYPAL DONATION LINK

OR

you can buy one of my awesome apps from Play Store!

[ downloads ]

KINDLY DO NOT MIRROR MY FILES

NEW

please keep the advanced stock kernel recovery package on sdcard to avoid bootloops!

newer kernels wont boot on older stock ROM or ROMs based on older FW, you will get bootloops!

v22-new (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v22-new
    [ MD5HASH: 854742820bc5ca07480540dc3a0ac7b3 ]

OLD

v22 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v22
    [ MD5HASH: bf40fd17f7f20cd035aec1de0d148e51 ]

v21 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v21 {MIRROR}
    [ MD5HASH: 64ff302dd36ec910d01d2558b8f56baf ]

v20 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v20 {MIRROR}
    [ MD5HASH: 03e49d29fe81102d8544e0c04f763286 ]

v19 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v19 {MIRROR}
    [ MD5HASH: ad3c0f73cde5bdd9155843baa3191f3c ]

v18 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v18 {MIRROR}
    [ MD5HASH: 85918c57241ab4d5d09a5e0701657ca9 ]

v17 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v17 {MIRROR}
    [ MD5HASH: 9452b6667d9a4c5ff6bc29d89afe35c8 ]

v16 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v16 {MIRROR}
    [ MD5HASH: 23531c3d79ea6e1b561d79e41062cf42 ]

v15 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v15 {MIRROR}
    [ MD5HASH: fe7d1a9effb3b0f5aba81ddc95b7db6a ]

v14 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v14 {MIRROR}
    [ MD5HASH: 94819231f5b5305c337204f66ad15aea ]

v13 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v13 {MIRROR}
    [ MD5HASH: 0f702e4579ce2cfe4762d8b522941178 ]

v12 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v12 {MIRROR}
    [ MD5HASH: 25bc820d5a930a21c571383dc6732f55 ]

v11 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v11 {MIRROR}
    [ MD5HASH: fd5e33d81c068d8ccb2cf464bd98c035 ]

v10 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v10 {MIRROR}
    [ MD5HASH: b05a9d4b38524b9a70e68b1a3a96e155 ]

v09 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v09 {MIRROR}
    [ MD5HASH: 2333108a825b5ba7b86d8810b4f0665c ]

v08 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v08 {MIRROR}
    [ MD5HASH: 68b8843088286750365eec2b42e99aaa ]

v07 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v07 {MIRROR}
    [ MD5HASH: c3e3beefa08889ef78c311bc3922af00 ]

v06 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v06 {MIRROR}
    [ MD5HASH: cd9496e3d15e461a472fc4092212e014 ]

v05 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v05 {MIRROR}
    [ MD5HASH: 27aba605964564a18a0b489c451fd313 ]

v04 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v04 {MIRROR}
    [ MD5HASH: 20fe6e1d29461ba24aada7c5c837010b ]

v03 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v03
    [ MD5HASH: 4ad7099107134824b08ecaa63ddaa6ca ]

v02 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v02
    [ MD5HASH: 1f58515c48c61463343e45bf49ae9a72 ]

v01 (changelog)

[Xperia Z1] DooMKernel v01
    [ MD5HASH: 26e620882eaf4b1eccdd25044df4f7b9 ]

Please do as much testing as possible and report back if you are running into any issues!

READ THIS POST AND THE THREAD CAREFULLY BEFORE ASKING QUESTION!

icon8.gif

cheers!

regards,

DooMLoRD
    Known issue with overclocking

It has been observed that the overclocking sometimes reverts back automatically to stock settings especially after heavy CPU load and if the device heats up.

I think have found why this happens:
    1. Android OS level
      • there is a binary called: /system/bin/thermald which writes lower CPU freq values to the CPU sysfs interface if the device starts heating
      • there is also an app "Overheat Control" which i suspect is doing something similar
    2. Kernel level
      • there seems to be some sort of fail-safe in place "msm_dcvs" which resets the CPU to 918Mhz or 1026Mhz or 1512Mhz
      • could also be some other things i am still searching

now there are ways to circumvent these issues but given the risk of the damage associated with overclock for long time i think its in our best interest to not screw with these fail-safes...

most of these will be will be taken care off in future kernel releases
    To Do List:

Merge all features from my Xperia Z kernel:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2172888

detailed list:

• main kernel
      1. add VDD interface (DONE)
      2. remove CPU auto throttling restrictions (DONE)
      3. disable CIFS
      4. add GPU O/C (DONE)
      5. add GPU governor (DONE)
      6. add CPU governors (DONE)
      7. AVS
      8. I/O schedulers (DONE)
      9. unlock 192MHz frequency
      10. screen gamma control
      11. increase USB OTG voltage (?)
      12. slide2wake
      13. exFAT support (DONE)
      14. ZRAM
      15. cleancache, frontswap
      16. XZ other compression support (DONE)
      17. mpdecision (?) (DONE)
    • ramdisk
      1. add dual recovery CWM + TWRP (DONE)
      2. add init.d support (DONE)
      3. import customizable init.something.rc from /system/etc
    just an FYI...

kernel is already built using latest sources... just doing some stability testing on my phone before releasing it :)

attachment.php

regards,

DooMLoRD
    DooMKernel v12 released!

changelog

• updated stock ramdisk to 14.3.A.0.757 firmware - this wont boot on older stock ROM (.681 !!!) or ROMs based on older FW, you will get bootloops!

• updated with 14.3.A.0.757 firmware kernel sources

• added MSM_Turbo driver (thanks to @faux123) - when only two cores are active this should push them to higher frequency - not sure of this is working correctly

• brought back CPU OverClock upto 2.4 GHz ! - device will boot by default at 2.26 GHz - please test this out with various governors so that we know its working correctly

• added new tweaked CPU frequency governors: - please do testing using each of these new governors!
      • LionHeart
      • SmartAssV2
      • LagFree

• disabled DoubleTap2Wake for now - was causing increased battery drain

download links at first post!

Please do consider donating if you like my work! I am raising funds to get the Xperia Z2 !

please keep the advanced stock kernel recovery package on sdcard to avoid bootloops!

please keep sending in your feedback it helps me improve my kernel! constructive feedback is ALWAYS welcome!

icon8.gif

regards,

DooMLoRD