FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Ticklefish: Version 16.1 Now Available!


Tickle​ My Android - Over Seven Years Old And Still Going Strong!

Click The Box Below For The Changelog:
Version 16.1 - Bug fixes
Version 16.0.0.1 - Complete rewrite and redesign with emphasis on speed, efficiency and ease-of-use

Click The Box Below To See The Credits:
(All The People I Have To Thank)
Big thanks go to these people, without their hard work none of this would be possible:
@Brut.all, @iBotPeaches, @scrosler and @JesusFreke.
I actually have a lot more people to thank than that.
So many, in fact, that it now crashes the website if I try to list them all!
So thank you so much to everybody who's helped over the years. You're all amazing people!

Click Here For Frequently Asked Questions And Help[/size][/right]

TMA is a quick, powerful and easy-to-use tool that uses a piece of java called "apktool" to decompile and recompile Android app's.

Along with that, Tickle My Android offers the ability to:
  • decompile and recompile multiple files in a batch,
  • sign APK and JAR files
  • zipalign APK files,
  • create flashable ZIP files,
  • let you choose between multiple versions of Apktool
  • lets you theme up to eight different roms or devices at the same time,
  • use the tool in different languages
  • control the tool by keyboard or MOUSE!


To use Tickle My Android, you will need:
  • - a rooted Android phone or tablet with USB Debugging enabled and a custom recovery installed,
  • - any version of Android on that device,
  • - a Windows PC (XP or above) with the phone or tablet's drivers installed,
  • - Java Runtime Environment 8.0 or above installed to your PATH (http:​//www.​java.​com/en/download/help/path.​xml​),
  • - a USB cable to connect your device to the PC,
  • - patience and a little common sense
If you're running Android 4.3 or above, you'll also need to give USB Debugging permission on your phone when this sort of message pops up on the screen:



(Thanks to @carl1961​ for the picture)

Download the latest version of the tool from here: "https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962600106" (The "Downloads" tab isn't working at the moment) and run it. This is a self-extracting archive which, once it's extracted everything, will put on your PC a new folder called "Tickle My Android". This is where the tool runs from.



The "_WorkArea1", "_WorkArea2", "_WorkArea3", "_WorkArea4", "_WorkArea5", "_WorkArea6", "_WorkArea7" and "_WorkArea8" folders we'll talk about later.
The "tool_files" folder contains various files Tickle My Android needs to run. Don't touch these!
The "user_files" folder holds different versions of Apktool, as well as the different language files.

And the "Tickle My Android" exe file starts the tool. Double click on that and away we go!

How To De/recompile An App

If you want to know about decompiling and recompiling APK and JAR files, take a look at the second post in this thread. There's a lot to talk about!


How To Add An Application To A Flashable ZIP

Head to the third post in this thread to find out how to add APK and JAR files to a flashable ZIP!


What Happens If It Goes Wrong?

Tickle My Android has been designed to be easy to use but the very nature of Android means that things might not always go smoothly.

If you're having problems, look at the 4th post in this thread: http:​//forum.​xda-developers.​com/s...tcount=​4​ This is the FAQ post which should hopefully be able to help you out.

If you're still having trouble, please feel free to post in here. Include your "history.txt" and I'll try to get to back to you as soon as I can!

How To Say "Thanks"..

TMA is free and always will be. You can use it as much as you like, you don't owe me anything.

But, if you want to give something back, please consider placing one of the banners below somewhere in your signature.

Your support lets me know I'm doing something useful and it keeps this tool alive!! Spread the word!








XDA:DevDB Information
[TOOL] Tickle My Android - Decompile & Recompile With Ease, Tool/Utility for the Android General

Contributors
Ticklefish

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: 16.1
Stable Release Date: 2019-09-12

Created 2018-11-30
Last Updated 2019-10-04
The Following 691 Users Say Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
3rd May 2012, 04:16 PM |#2  
Ticklefish's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Hampshire
Thanks Meter: 8,478
 
Donate to Me
More
How To De/recompile An App

Decompiling and recompiling an Android app for the first time can seem quite complicated and time-consuming, but it really isn't once you know what you're doing.

First you'll need to choose which WorkArea you want to use. There are eight WorkAreas in total, which means you can easily work on up to eight different rom's or devices without having to reset the tool everytime you want to change from one to the other.

Inside each WorkArea are five folders. The '_in' folder is where files about to be decompiled go, the '_working' folder contains the results of that decompiling and the '_out' folder contains the recompiled files. There's also a "Frameworks" folder, which will contain the framework files you've installed. You can pretty much ignore that last one most of the time.



(When you first use TMA,​ you'll be in WorkArea 1 by default.)

To decompile an app, you'll first need to put the relevant APK in the "_in" folder. You can either copy this into the folder yourself or you can 'pull' it from your Android device. If you want to pull the file, this next section is for you. If you don't, skip ahead to the one after that.

How To Pull A File

First select the "Pull File[s] From Device" option.



This gives you the option of pulling some of the most commonly modified system apps, or any other file you wish.

Choose which file you want to pull and the tool will try to do that for you. If the pull fails, it could be that you don't have the adb drivers installed on your PC for your particular device, or the file doesn't exist, or any one of a number of things. Have a look in the "history.txt" file that's automatically generated to see what's going on.

That's actually all we need to know about pulling - it's really not that complicated. Once you've pulled all the files you need, you can move on to decompiling them. But you might need to install your frameworks first..

How To Install Framework Files

If you want to modify a system app (like SystemUI.apk or framework.jar) you'll need to install the right framework files. These are files that contain resources that are shared amongst most of the system apps. Those resources need to be made accessible to apktool (the program that does the actual decompiling) or the app won't decompile fully and it won't work.

There are many framework files available. Stock Android only comes with one (so far) and it's called "framework-res.apk". OEM's like to include their own, though, just to make life more interesting. Samsung used to have "twframework-res.apk" in their rom's before replacing it with "samsung-framework-res.apk". Framework files are found in "system/framework" on your devices internal memory and should be an APK file with "res" in the filename. You need to make sure you install every framework file in your rom to ensure a system app decompiles, so make sure they all are put in the "_in" folder.

Select the "Install Framework File[s]" option and choose whether you want to install all the framework files in your WorkArea or some individual ones. You can select up to five individual files to install in one go.



If the tool isn't able to install the files you'll be shown an error, otherwise you'll go back to the install menu. If you've installed all the framework files you need to, go back to the title menu because we're finally ready to do some decompiling!

How To Decompile A File

Select the "Decompile File[s]" option and choose whether you want to decompile all the files in the "_in" folder or individual ones.



Once you've chosen your files, you'll be asked whether you want to decompile with "Standard" or "Advanced" settings. This is new to Version 16 of Tickle My Android. Apktool has a lot of different options when it comes to decompiling and you can now choose which ones you want to use. The standard settings will just make the tool try to decompile the entire file, as it used to in previous versions. The advanced settings let you control the process a little better..



These are the main decompile options available for the latest version of apktool available at time of writing (2.4.0.). Full explanations of each are available on the apktool github here: https://ibotpeaches.github.io/Apktoo...tation/#decode. To give you an idea though, you can use "Don't Decode DEX Files" if you don't want to modify any smali files, which makes the decompile a lot faster!

Choose your options and the tool will try to decompile your file for you. If it succeeds the decompiled files will be in the "_working" folder, if not you'll get an error message. The full details of that error will be in the "history.txt" file.

Once your app is decompiled you will be free to modify it however you like. Change images, alter layouts, add functionality..whatever you want to do. When you're done, you'll need to recompile your app to be able to use it again.

How To Recompile A File

Select the "Recompile File[s]" option and choose whether you want to recompile all the files in the "_working" folder or individual ones.



Once you've chosen your files, you'll again be asked if you want to recompile with standard or advanced settings.



You can find explanations of the first few options on the apktool github again: https://ibotpeaches.github.io/Apktoo...ation/#rebuild. It is very important to know what the options that you've selected but there are two that's worth paying extra attention to..

"Copy Original "AndroidManifest.xml" And "META-INF" Folder" - Modified system apps need to be signed with the same 'key' as the original app, or they won't run. This option ensures that the original key is used on the new app. If you want to change the Manifest file, though, you'll need a different key which involves disabling signature verification. That's a bit more complicated than this tool allows for..

"Use "aapt2" [apktool_2.3.2+]" - More recent apps can be constructed with a newer version of a tool called aapt. If you're trying to modify a file made with the newer version, you'll need to have this option actve for the recompile to work. There's no easy way to tell if this is needed or not so, if you get an error, try again with the option turned off.

(Different versions of apktool will have different options. Selecting an option that isn't available on the version of apktool you're using will cause an error.)

There are also options to sign and zipalign your recompiled apps. Signing uses a generic key and zipaligning can sometimes break V2 signature checks so, if you've no idea what that all means, it's best to leave these options alone until you know you need them.

And TMA has an option to put your recompiled apps into a ZIP file that you can flash in a custom recovery. I'll go into this in more detail in the next post but I always recommend replacing system apps this way. It's much safer than trying to replace them while the phone is running.

Choose your settings and sit back while the tool does its thing.

Once it's finished you'll get a message saying the file recompiled...or one saying it didn't. If it didn't, you can find the full error text in history.txt.



If your file recompiled, you'll find it in the "_out" folder. It's now ready to go back to your phone.

It's up to you how you do that but the route I always recommend above all others is using a flashable ZIP file. Check out the next post if you want to know more!
The Following 190 Users Say Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
9th January 2013, 02:20 AM |#3  
Smartassassin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Parkville, Mo
Thanks Meter: 127
 
Donate to Me
More
Trying again then will post results...i think i erred
21st April 2014, 07:12 PM |#4  
daoodshah's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
it says cannot recompile framework.res..here is the log..please tell me whats wrong..
Recompiling "framework-res.apk" With No Signature,
using "apktool_2.0.0b9.jar"

With Tickle My Android v9.0.
(tinyurl.com\ticklemyandroid)

----------------

I: Using Apktool 2.0.0-Beta9 on framework-res.apk
W: Could not find sources
I: Building resources...
c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\res\layout\keyguard_screen_password_landsc ape.xml:21: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@layout/keyguard_transport_control').
c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\res\layout\keyguard_screen_password_portra it.xml:21: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@layout/keyguard_transport_control').
c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\res\layout\keyguard_screen_tab_unlock.xml: 22: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@layout/keyguard_transport_control').
c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\res\layout\keyguard_screen_tab_unlock_land .xml:16: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@layout/keyguard_transport_control').
c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\res\layout\keyguard_screen_unlock_landscap e.xml:18: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@layout/keyguard_transport_control').
c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\res\layout\keyguard_screen_unlock_portrait .xml:20: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@layout/keyguard_transport_control').
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [C:\Users\DAUDSH~1\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar _5697131368149637920.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 1, --min-sdk-version, 17, --target-sdk-version, 17, --version-code, 17, --version-name, 4.2.2-9, -F, C:\Users\DAUDSH~1\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL213939 2931281491138.tmp, -x, -0, arsc, -S, c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\res, -M, c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib .java:435)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Androlib.jav a:363)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:286)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:258)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:236)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:88)
Caused by: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [C:\Users\DAUDSH~1\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar _5697131368149637920.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 1, --min-sdk-version, 17, --target-sdk-version, 17, --version-code, 17, --version-name, 4.2.2-9, -F, C:\Users\DAUDSH~1\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL213939 2931281491138.tmp, -x, -0, arsc, -S, c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\res, -M, c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(An drolibResources.java:470)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib .java:416)
... 5 more
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [C:\Users\DAUDSH~1\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar _5697131368149637920.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 1, --min-sdk-version, 17, --target-sdk-version, 17, --version-code, 17, --version-name, 4.2.2-9, -F, C:\Users\DAUDSH~1\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL213939 2931281491138.tmp, -x, -0, arsc, -S, c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\res, -M, c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.util.OS.exec(OS.java:89)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(An drolibResources.java:464)
... 6 more

----------------

Recompile Not Successful!
21st April 2014, 07:15 PM |#5  
Ticklefish's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Hampshire
Thanks Meter: 8,478
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale

How would I go about changing the icon size? Would I do it framwork under working folder then recompile?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk


Pretty much. You'll find the icons in your drawable folders.




Quote:
Originally Posted by daoodshah

it says cannot recompile framework.res..here is the log..please tell me whats wrong..
Recompiling "framework-res.apk" With No Signature,
using "apktool_2.0.0b9.jar"

With Tickle My Android v9.0.
(tinyurl.com\ticklemyandroid)

----------------

I: Using Apktool 2.0.0-Beta9 on framework-res.apk
W: Could not find sources
I: Building resources...
c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\res\layout\keyguard_screen_password_landsc ape.xml:21: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@layout/keyguard_transport_control').
c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\res\layout\keyguard_screen_password_portra it.xml:21: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@layout/keyguard_transport_control').
c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\res\layout\keyguard_screen_tab_unlock.xml: 22: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@layout/keyguard_transport_control').
c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\res\layout\keyguard_screen_tab_unlock_land .xml:16: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@layout/keyguard_transport_control').
c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\res\layout\keyguard_screen_unlock_landscap e.xml:18: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@layout/keyguard_transport_control').
c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\res\layout\keyguard_screen_unlock_portrait .xml:20: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@layout/keyguard_transport_control').
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [C:\Users\DAUDSH~1\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar _5697131368149637920.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 1, --min-sdk-version, 17, --target-sdk-version, 17, --version-code, 17, --version-name, 4.2.2-9, -F, C:\Users\DAUDSH~1\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL213939 2931281491138.tmp, -x, -0, arsc, -S, c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\res, -M, c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib .java:435)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Androlib.jav a:363)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:286)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:258)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:236)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:88)
Caused by: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [C:\Users\DAUDSH~1\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar _5697131368149637920.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 1, --min-sdk-version, 17, --target-sdk-version, 17, --version-code, 17, --version-name, 4.2.2-9, -F, C:\Users\DAUDSH~1\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL213939 2931281491138.tmp, -x, -0, arsc, -S, c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\res, -M, c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(An drolibResources.java:470)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib .java:416)
... 5 more
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [C:\Users\DAUDSH~1\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar _5697131368149637920.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 1, --min-sdk-version, 17, --target-sdk-version, 17, --version-code, 17, --version-name, 4.2.2-9, -F, C:\Users\DAUDSH~1\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL213939 2931281491138.tmp, -x, -0, arsc, -S, c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\res, -M, c:\TickleMyAndroid\_working\framework-res.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.util.OS.exec(OS.java:89)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(An drolibResources.java:464)
... 6 more

----------------

Recompile Not Successful!

I suspect I know..but I need some more information. Can you fill in the form from the fourth post please? And include your logs and history.txt.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
23rd April 2014, 12:56 PM |#6  
vampent0026's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag DasmariNas
Thanks Meter: 198
 
More
@Ticklefish,

Hey Bro, Sorry if it's maybe asked already, but i want to know if the new version support theming of the battery icons in CM11 systemUI? or if not, is there any work around in it to make it pull it's resources in drawable (.xml & .png) again instead of rendering it??

regards and many thanks for your hard work!
The Following User Says Thank You to vampent0026 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vampent0026 Ad-Free
23rd April 2014, 01:10 PM |#7  
Ticklefish's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Hampshire
Thanks Meter: 8,478
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampent0026

@Ticklefish,

Hey Bro, Sorry if it's maybe asked already, but i want to know if the new version support theming of the battery icons in CM11 systemUI? or if not, is there any work around in it to make it pull it's resources in drawable (.xml & .png) again instead of rendering it??

regards and many thanks for your hard work!

It is that rendering that's the problem. There's nothing a command line tool like TMA can do to change it automatically.

You need to force your rom to use png icons again. This is possible...but involves a bit of thinking.

Have a look at this thread here: [MOD][HOW-TO] Imaged Battery for 4.4.2 KitKat NA6/NA7/NB3

It should give you a clue as to what to do.

Once you've made your rom use png's for the battery icon again, it'll be just like pre-KitKat and you can use TMA to change your battery icon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
18th March 2015, 10:46 PM |#8  
Ambor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 2,292
 
More
Hello

Please help me

I using your awesome tool. But have problems with Sony Lollipop Apps


I decompile and change nothing
I Compile again sign zipaling app dont install on device
Tray signed manual but still dont work

This decompile logs

Code:
Decompiling "home-release.apk", 
in workarea "_WorkArea1", using "apktool_2.0.0rc4.jar" 
 
With Tickle My Android 10.0.0. 
(tinyurl.com\ticklemyandroid) 

 ----------------

I: Using Apktool 2.0.0-RC4 on home-release.apk
I: Loading resource table...
I: Decoding AndroidManifest.xml with resources...
I: Loading resource table from file: C:\Users\Michal\apktool\framework\1.apk
I: Decoding Shared Library (com.sonyericsson.uxp), pkgId: 2
I: Regular manifest package...
I: Decoding file-resources...
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: layout/abc_action_bar_view_list_nav_layout.xml
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-mdpi-v4/ic_plusone_standard_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: anim/abc_fade_in.xml
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xhdpi-v4/home_hint_free.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xhdpi-v4/ic_plusone_medium_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/ic_plusone_medium_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-tvdpi-v4/ic_plusone_small_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/ic_plusone_standard_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: anim/abc_slide_out_top.xml
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-mdpi-v4/ic_plusone_tall_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xhdpi-v4/home_hint_delete.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/home_hint_delete.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xhdpi-v4/ic_plusone_standard_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/home_hint_free.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xxhdpi-v4/cust_bar_selected.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-sw800dp-hdpi-v13/cust_bar_selected.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: anim/abc_fade_out.xml
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: anim/abc_slide_in_bottom.xml
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xxhdpi-v4/home_hint_delete.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/ic_plusone_small_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: anim/abc_slide_out_bottom.xml
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xxhdpi-v4/ic_plusone_medium_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-tvdpi-v4/ic_plusone_tall_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: anim/abc_slide_in_top.xml
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/cust_bar_selected.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: layout/support_simple_spinner_dropdown_item.xml
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xxhdpi-v4/home_hint_free.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: layout/abc_action_bar_up_container.xml
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-tvdpi-v4/ic_plusone_medium_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xhdpi-v4/ic_plusone_tall_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xxhdpi-v4/ic_plusone_standard_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-mdpi-v4/ic_plusone_small_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xhdpi-v4/ic_plusone_small_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xhdpi-v4/spinner_20_outer_holo.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/common_ic_googleplayservices.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/ic_plusone_tall_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xxhdpi-v4/ic_plusone_tall_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-tvdpi-v4/ic_plusone_standard_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/common_full_open_on_phone.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xhdpi-v4/cust_bar_selected.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-mdpi-v4/ic_plusone_medium_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xxhdpi-v4/ic_plusone_small_off_client.png
I: Decoding values */* XMLs...
I: Baksmaling classes.dex...
I: Copying assets and libs...
I: Copying unknown files...
I: Copying original files...

 ----------------

Decompile Successful!


And this compile


Code:
Recompiling "home-release.apk" With Original Signature,
in work area "_WorkArea1", using "apktool_2.0.0-35f978-SNAPSHOT.jar" 
 
With Tickle My Android 10.0.0. 
(tinyurl.com\ticklemyandroid) 

 ----------------

I: Using Apktool 2.0.0-a766db-SNAPSHOT
I: Smaling smali folder into classes.dex...
I: Building resources...
I: Copy original files...
I: Copy AndroidManifest.xml...
I: Copy META-INF...
I: Building apk file...

 ----------------

Recompile Successful!


But other apps looks normal and dont work too




Code:
Decompiling "Theme003.apk", 
in workarea "_WorkArea1", using "apktool_2.0.0-35f978-SNAPSHOT.jar" 
 
With Tickle My Android 10.0.0. 
(tinyurl.com\ticklemyandroid) 

 ----------------

I: Using Apktool 2.0.0-a766db-SNAPSHOT on Theme003.apk
I: Loading resource table...
I: Decoding AndroidManifest.xml with resources...
I: Loading resource table from file: C:\Users\Michal\apktool\framework\1.apk
I: Decoding Shared Library (com.sonyericsson.uxp), pkgId: 2
I: Regular manifest package...
I: Decoding file-resources...
I: Decoding values */* XMLs...
I: Baksmaling classes.dex...
I: Copying assets and libs...
I: Copying unknown files...
I: Copying original files...

 ----------------

Decompile Successful!




Code:
Recompiling "Theme003.apk" With Original Signature,
in work area "_WorkArea1", using "apktool_2.0.0-35f978-SNAPSHOT.jar" 
 
With Tickle My Android 10.0.0. 
(tinyurl.com\ticklemyandroid) 

 ----------------

I: Using Apktool 2.0.0-a766db-SNAPSHOT
I: Smaling smali folder into classes.dex...
I: Building resources...
I: Copy original files...
I: Copy AndroidManifest.xml...
I: Copy META-INF...
I: Building apk file...

 ----------------

Recompile Successful!
Attached Files
File Type: txt history.txt - [Click for QR Code] (14.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: txt [email protected] - [Click for QR Code] (729 Bytes, 16 views)
File Type: txt [email protected] - [Click for QR Code] (478 Bytes, 14 views)
18th March 2015, 11:08 PM |#9  
Thebear j koss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 19,912
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambor

Hello

Please help me

I using your awesome tool. But have problems with Sony Lollipop Apps


I decompile and change nothing
I Compile again sign zipaling app dont install on device
Tray signed manual but still dont work

This decompile logs

Code:
Decompiling "home-release.apk", 
in workarea "_WorkArea1", using "apktool_2.0.0rc4.jar" 
 
With Tickle My Android 10.0.0. 
(tinyurl.com\ticklemyandroid) 

 ----------------

I: Using Apktool 2.0.0-RC4 on home-release.apk
I: Loading resource table...
I: Decoding AndroidManifest.xml with resources...
I: Loading resource table from file: C:\Users\Michal\apktool\framework\1.apk
I: Decoding Shared Library (com.sonyericsson.uxp), pkgId: 2
I: Regular manifest package...
I: Decoding file-resources...
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: layout/abc_action_bar_view_list_nav_layout.xml
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-mdpi-v4/ic_plusone_standard_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: anim/abc_fade_in.xml
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xhdpi-v4/home_hint_free.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xhdpi-v4/ic_plusone_medium_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/ic_plusone_medium_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-tvdpi-v4/ic_plusone_small_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/ic_plusone_standard_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: anim/abc_slide_out_top.xml
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-mdpi-v4/ic_plusone_tall_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xhdpi-v4/home_hint_delete.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/home_hint_delete.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xhdpi-v4/ic_plusone_standard_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/home_hint_free.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xxhdpi-v4/cust_bar_selected.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-sw800dp-hdpi-v13/cust_bar_selected.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: anim/abc_fade_out.xml
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: anim/abc_slide_in_bottom.xml
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xxhdpi-v4/home_hint_delete.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/ic_plusone_small_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: anim/abc_slide_out_bottom.xml
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xxhdpi-v4/ic_plusone_medium_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-tvdpi-v4/ic_plusone_tall_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: anim/abc_slide_in_top.xml
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/cust_bar_selected.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: layout/support_simple_spinner_dropdown_item.xml
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xxhdpi-v4/home_hint_free.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: layout/abc_action_bar_up_container.xml
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-tvdpi-v4/ic_plusone_medium_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xhdpi-v4/ic_plusone_tall_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xxhdpi-v4/ic_plusone_standard_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-mdpi-v4/ic_plusone_small_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xhdpi-v4/ic_plusone_small_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xhdpi-v4/spinner_20_outer_holo.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/common_ic_googleplayservices.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/ic_plusone_tall_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xxhdpi-v4/ic_plusone_tall_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-tvdpi-v4/ic_plusone_standard_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/common_full_open_on_phone.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xhdpi-v4/cust_bar_selected.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-mdpi-v4/ic_plusone_medium_off_client.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-xxhdpi-v4/ic_plusone_small_off_client.png
I: Decoding values */* XMLs...
I: Baksmaling classes.dex...
I: Copying assets and libs...
I: Copying unknown files...
I: Copying original files...

 ----------------

Decompile Successful!


And this compile


Code:
Recompiling "home-release.apk" With Original Signature,
in work area "_WorkArea1", using "apktool_2.0.0-35f978-SNAPSHOT.jar" 
 
With Tickle My Android 10.0.0. 
(tinyurl.com\ticklemyandroid) 

 ----------------

I: Using Apktool 2.0.0-a766db-SNAPSHOT
I: Smaling smali folder into classes.dex...
I: Building resources...
I: Copy original files...
I: Copy AndroidManifest.xml...
I: Copy META-INF...
I: Building apk file...

 ----------------

Recompile Successful!


But other apps looks normal and dont work too




Code:
Decompiling "Theme003.apk", 
in workarea "_WorkArea1", using "apktool_2.0.0-35f978-SNAPSHOT.jar" 
 
With Tickle My Android 10.0.0. 
(tinyurl.com\ticklemyandroid) 

 ----------------

I: Using Apktool 2.0.0-a766db-SNAPSHOT on Theme003.apk
I: Loading resource table...
I: Decoding AndroidManifest.xml with resources...
I: Loading resource table from file: C:\Users\Michal\apktool\framework\1.apk
I: Decoding Shared Library (com.sonyericsson.uxp), pkgId: 2
I: Regular manifest package...
I: Decoding file-resources...
I: Decoding values */* XMLs...
I: Baksmaling classes.dex...
I: Copying assets and libs...
I: Copying unknown files...
I: Copying original files...

 ----------------

Decompile Successful!




Code:
Recompiling "Theme003.apk" With Original Signature,
in work area "_WorkArea1", using "apktool_2.0.0-35f978-SNAPSHOT.jar" 
 
With Tickle My Android 10.0.0. 
(tinyurl.com\ticklemyandroid) 

 ----------------

I: Using Apktool 2.0.0-a766db-SNAPSHOT
I: Smaling smali folder into classes.dex...
I: Building resources...
I: Copy original files...
I: Copy AndroidManifest.xml...
I: Copy META-INF...
I: Building apk file...

 ----------------

Recompile Successful!

Try this method http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=59508140. Found on the apktool thread. 5.1 lollipop has been tricky, especially between many different devices. Apktool is built off of pure Android and things may vary...

[email protected]'$ [email protected]@XY
De-materializing Android 1 app at a time...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
18th March 2015, 11:14 PM |#10  
Ambor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 2,292
 
More
[email protected]'$ [email protected]@XY
De-materializing Android 1 app at a time...[/QUOTE]

i tested today. don t work.

And this is from today
"apktool_2.0.0-35f978-SNAPSHOT.jar"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apktool, decompile, recompile, smali, xml

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes