Neo Hybrid Review

Search This thread

cloudraker

Dec 2, 2011
Lafayette, In
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Ok so i see several posts involving the Neo Hybrid but none with pictures with the phone in it, at least that i found. So i figured i would post with my thoughts and a few photos.

I personally love the Neo Hybrid case and have been a fan of the design since the first one i bought for my Note II. Its slim, doesn't add much bulk, and gives a bit of protection, though not a lot. It's easy to install and fits the phone perfectly, all the holes seem to line up nice and neat. I am using it with a MIME glass screen protector and it still fits over the edges without issue. Im unsure whether they will release just the frames or not, but if they do it makes changing the look of your case easy and inexpensive.

The only issues i have with the case are that it does make it even harder to get the USB cover open, the protection it adds isn't enough to protect from a decent fall, and the plastic buttons feel loose and rattle a bit.

A couple other things to note are that the case does add a small lip to protect the camera and Spigen did also put a taper in the rubber below the heart rate sensor to allow clearance so you could still use it. That being said, i have larger hands and still have a hard time getting a reading without fussing with the sensor quite a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_20140414_131000_356.jpg
    IMG_20140414_131000_356.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_20140414_131009_017.jpg
    IMG_20140414_131009_017.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_20140414_131038_004.jpg
    IMG_20140414_131038_004.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_20140414_131049_139.jpg
    IMG_20140414_131049_139.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 310

f308gt4

May 14, 2011
I just got my case today.

It does add a little bit of bulk to the phone.

Also, for the life of me, I can not get the charging cover off with the case on the phone.

The case looks great though, but I think the above points are going to be a deal killer for me. It's too bad, as I really like how the case looks (I got the red border).

I should be getting a cheap ebay TPU case tomorrow to try out. Hopefully will be slimmer and allow the charging cover to be opened easier.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok so i see several posts involving the Neo Hybrid but none with pictures with the phone in it, at least that i found. So i figured i would post with my thoughts and a few photos.

I personally love the Neo Hybrid case and have been a fan of the design since the first one i bought for my Note II. Its slim, doesn't add much bulk, and gives a bit of protection, though not a lot. It's easy to install and fits the phone perfectly, all the holes seem to line up nice and neat. I am using it with a MIME glass screen protector and it still fits over the edges without issue. Im unsure whether they will release just the frames or not, but if they do it makes changing the look of your case easy and inexpensive.

The only issues i have with the case are that it does make it even harder to get the USB cover open, the protection it adds isn't enough to protect from a decent fall, and the plastic buttons feel loose and rattle a bit.

A couple other things to note are that the case does add a small lip to protect the camera and Spigen did also put a taper in the rubber below the heart rate sensor to allow clearance so you could still use it. That being said, i have larger hands and still have a hard time getting a reading without fussing with the sensor quite a bit.