[REQ] Remove 'Sprint Music' store link on music player.

Search This thread

iixnullxii

Apr 29, 2008
Anyone out there think they can do this? Since there's already a link in the programs, there's no need for one right on the music player.

Thanks,

Null

NisseDILLIGAF

Jul 12, 2008
Xiaomi Mi 2
Xiaomi Poco F3
Anyone out there think they can do this? Since there's already a link in the programs, there's no need for one right on the music player.

Thanks,

Null

just edit 26948339_manila... you'll find it in windows folder..
(dont use standard filemanager, use Total Commander or similar)

Edit this...

This is original...
Code:
      <Page Order="4" Name="music.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_MUSICTITLE]]" ExternalScriptPath="HTC\Scripts\sprintmusic.luac">
        <ComponentReference Name="page" 			   Mode9Path="HTC\music.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_normal"   Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Off" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Music_On" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_preview"  Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Preview" />
      </Page>

Remove this...
Code:
ExternalScriptPath="HTC\Scripts\sprintmusic.luac"

Ehh .. what the hell...
I made it for u :D:rolleyes:

But be aware that this will remove any custom things u might have in the TF3D slider menu's!!

just copy the file to windows (again not standard filemanager!!)

Attachments

• 26948339_manila.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 1,240

basthet

May 20, 2008
would you mind to post the script?

I bought the original rom and plan to add my favorit store.
Anyone does so already?

batman31

Sep 1, 2007
Can someone post the actual script? I have a customized touchflo so do not want to simply nuke the file??

NisseDILLIGAF

Jul 12, 2008
Xiaomi Mi 2
Xiaomi Poco F3
would you mind to post the script?
I bought the original rom and plan to add my favorit store.
Anyone does so already?
Can someone post the actual script? I have a customized touchflo so do not want to simply nuke the file??
ehh.. nuke the file?

ok .. here is the script file... But I honestly don't know what u are going to do with it?
But let me know if u find something out... Nice if u can modify the script :)

if u have a custom TF3D then edit 26948339_manila yourself..
(as I recommend you all do :rolleyes:)

Attachments

• 025ef31b_manila.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

batman31

Sep 1, 2007
Yea.. I guess your right. I really dont know what to do with that file... :confused: Here is my problem...

I added an icon to my touch flo for recent calls that I really dont want to get rid of but I really would love to get rid of that awful sprint music graffitti on the music tab?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

NisseDILLIGAF

Jul 12, 2008
Xiaomi Mi 2
Xiaomi Poco F3
Yea.. I guess your right. I really dont know what to do with that file... :confused: Here is my problem...

I added an icon to my touch flo for recent calls that I really dont want to get rid of but I really would love to get rid of that awful sprint music graffitti on the music tab?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

yes... edit 26948339_manila and delete
Code:
ExternalScriptPath="HTC\Scripts\sprintmusic.luac"
this will (as I said earlier) get rid of the Sprint music image in music tab... and only that

but don't use the file I attached that will alter your tabs..!

Easy as pie! :p

richontop

Nov 2, 2007
Thank You!!

This is exactly what I was looking for - I love the larger album art. Much thanks to you!!!

LilRico

Feb 26, 2008
Orlando, FL
Thank you guys soooo Much!!!!! I took the Sprint Music Store link off and not only that, I renamed my Music as well. Thanks a ton!

LilRico

Feb 26, 2008
Orlando, FL
Is there a way to change "Messages" to "Text Messages"?

I had changed <trans-unit id="IDS_MESSAGESTITLE">
<source>Messages</source>
to this
<trans-unit id="IDS_MESSAGESTITLE">
<source>Text Messages</source>

And it didn't work. I was able to customize E-mail, Music etc. but messages was the only one I wasn't able to change. Any ideas?

Chef Ben

Nov 15, 2007
Can some just post the edited Sprint manila file? That way everyone who reads this from now can just copy into their \Windows directory. Quick & Easy.

BelizeMa1

Nov 2, 2008
can you give a step by step on how to find that manilla file please??.. i went to file explorer and then my device, windows, and i do not see it. can someone help please??. thanks:confused:

BelizeMa1

Nov 2, 2008
i downloaded total commander and i see the manilla files there, but when i click on any of them, i get the message "090661f7_manilla is not a vaild pocket pc application.. help please!