Monster$ rom for i8260

Search This thread
Mar 1, 2014
athens
Omkar hi. Very good job. Working properly. But missing some features like what he had the build 2 28/12/13 3d gallery, and live video gallery. Transparent status bar and other features.

Sent from my GT-I8260 monster
XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: gurumercs

troske

Sep 23, 2009
Belgrade
testing

im just flashing your test rom on i8260 with PhilZ Touch 6 Recovery during the today and tomorow i will write here noticed bugs and stability isue of the rom,im realy heavy user :)))thanks on efort to create custom rom for i8260 you are the only here.sory for my bad eanglish greatings from Serbia

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

not flashable via cwm gives me a status7 eror, (expects 5 args,got 4 eror in storage/external_sd/monster test buid.zip)

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

ok my bad didnt see option for old binaries in cwm now flashes just fine:)

Reactions: milosb793

troske

Sep 23, 2009
Belgrade
testing

My concluison for now :
Ultrastable:)

Very fast

Not big improvement in ram consumption 741/842mb used is about average

No problems with conectivity wifi,3g...

Very clear sound in speaker and a bit louder

Camera working great and video record too

Exelent work of video player from s2

Transparent statusbar with shades looks great and have no bugs

Internet is ultra fast now compare to stock rom

Viber,skype,facebook,google+ works great no bugs

The only things bothers me is short batery life from 70% to 21% after 2hours heavy use wifi on apps instaling setings testing work on social apps etc
And litlle confusing thing default root app on rom is SUPERUSER and not SUPERSU (i have realy bad expirience with superuser)

CONCLUSION NO BUGS!!! FASTER THEN STOCK!!!NO BLOATWARE!!!NOT TOO MUCH EYE CANDY:)) AND ULTRA STABLE FOR NOW

Two question for developer: is this realy android 4.4.2 ? And can you port fully working multiwindow on this rom?

Reactions: walter9075
Mar 1, 2014
athens
My concluison for now :
Ultrastable:)

Very fast

Not big improvement in ram consumption 741/842mb used is about average

No problems with conectivity wifi,3g...

Very clear sound in speaker and a bit louder

Camera working great and video record too

Exelent work of video player from s2

Transparent statusbar with shades looks great and have no bugs

Internet is ultra fast now compare to stock rom

Viber,skype,facebook,google+ works great no bugs

The only things bothers me is short batery life from 70% to 21% after 2hours heavy use wifi on apps instaling setings testing work on social apps etc
And litlle confusing thing default root app on rom is SUPERUSER and not SUPERSU (i have realy bad expirience with superuser)

CONCLUSION NO BUGS!!! FASTER THEN STOCK!!!NO BLOATWARE!!!NOT TOO MUCH EYE CANDY:)) AND ULTRA STABLE FOR NOW

Two question for developer: is this realy android 4.4.2 ? And can you port fully working multiwindow on this rom?

This rom for test. Not ready!

Sent from my GT-I8260 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

troske

Sep 23, 2009
Belgrade
I think its ready:) i have s2 with official cm stable relase and in first two hours of use i find 3 bugs and lag here with this test build nothing:))))

nolimithhm

Mar 13, 2014
Laboulaye
Lo pruebo y comento - I try and comment

this is a test build
give me ss of whole rom

Buenas noches, soy de argentina y voy a probarlo. Hace unos dias intente instalar el [MONSTER$] [BUILD 3] FoR GalaxY Core [I8262] y no funciono debido a que mi movil es un 8260L. Levante el backup desde cwm y sigo con la version 4.1.2 original que trae el 8260L en Argentina Liberado para cualquier compania.
Voy a instalar esta version de prueba en mi 8260L y luego pondre el resultado en este post. Desde ya muchisimas gracias por realizar estas Custom Rom para nuestros moviles.
Saludos desde Laboulaye,Cordoba,Argentina.
Hugo

Pd: Disculpen mi ingles, es muy malo ja ja ja

---------------------------------

Good evening, I'm from Argentina and I'm going to try. A few days ago try to install the [MONSTER $] [BUILD 3] For Galaxy Core [I8262] and it did not work because my phone is a 8260L. Lift the backup from cwm and still have the original version 4.1.2 brings 8260L in Argentina Released for any company.
I'm going to install this in my shareware 8260L and then will put the result in this post. From already thank you very much for making these Custom Rom for our phones.
Greetings from Laboulaye, Cordoba, Argentina.
Hugo

Pd: Sorry for my English is very bad ha ha ha

Mar 1, 2014
athens
plz make a vedio of this rom
or send me screenshots atleast send me 20 ss of this rom via pm

Should have over the rom monster 3d gallery. Live video gallery and multiwindow. All other works perfectly and quickly.

Attachments

• 1395400817529.jpg
    1395400817529.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 3,669
Reactions: AdamZot96 and Vukma

nolimithhm

Mar 13, 2014
Laboulaye
99569892 13

Instala perfecto y es muy rapida. Hasta el momento tuve 1 solo bug que es que el telefono trabajando normalmente se queda colgado y hay que apagarlo y volverlo a encender. Todo lo demas anda perfecto, probe reinstalar de nuevo y el mismo problema. Esto me sucede luego de estar unos 15-20 minutos trabajando con el celu, no importa la aplicacion, se cuelga estes usando la aplicacion que estes usando.
Para instalar el custom rom realize 1º un backup con cwm, luego instale el zip desde el cwm y inicio perfecto. Note que las descargas son mas rapidas, el movimiento de pantallas tambien mas fluido y todo lo demas perfecto, excepto por el bug que antes menciono.
Alguna solucion? Te sucedio lo mismo?
Esta custom rom no es 4.2.2 es la version 4.1.2, o estoy errado ?

Un abrazo
Hugo

Download perfect and is very fast. So far I had only 1 bug that the phone is working normally hangs and you have to turn it off and on again. Everything else works perfectly, probe reinstall it again and the same problem. This happens to me after spending 15-20 minutes working with the cellular, no matter the application, hangs're using the application you are using.
To install the custom rom Realize 1 backup with cwm, then install the zip from cwm and start perfect. Note that the downloads are faster, but also the movement of fluid screens and everything else perfect, except for the previously mentioned bug.
Any solution? I happened the same?
This custom rom is not 4.2.2 is the version 4.1.2, or am I wrong?

a hug
Hugo

Reactions: ddhernandez

nolimithhm

Mar 13, 2014
Laboulaye
4539983 280

Which recovery you suggest before installing monster-rom @i8260?

Antes de instalar cualquier custom rom "siempre" realizar un backup desde cwm por cualquier problema que pueda surgir. Ahora estoy por hacer swipe y reinstalar de nuevo esta custom rom para ver si puedo dar en la tecla con el problema que hace que el movil se bloquee

Un abrazo
Hugo

------------------------------

Before installing any custom rom "always" make a backup from cwm for any problems that may arise. Now I'm done swipe and reinstall it again this custom rom to see if I can give the key to the problem that makes the mobile is locked

a hug
Hugo

Reactions: ddhernandez

nolimithhm

Mar 13, 2014
Laboulaye
Sigo con el mismo problema, instalo todo perfecto y en 10-15 minutosbde uso se bloquea. Antes le echaba la culpa a las app instaladas, en esta prueba no instale ninguna app y sin embargo se bloquea. Pantalla negra y sólo queda apagar y prender de nuevo.
Alguno pudo resolverlo?:confused::confused:

Sent from my GT-I8260L using xda app-developers app

troske

Sep 23, 2009
Belgrade
@nolimithhm did you wipe cache l,factory reset and wipe dalvik? I dont have that hang problem rom working perfect after 1 day heavy use and 4 coplete caharge recarge battery:)))

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    this is a test build
    http://d-h.st/aOC

give me ss of whole rom
    1 no . @Omkar$

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Lo pruebo y comento - I try and comment

this is a test build
    give me ss of whole rom

Buenas noches, soy de argentina y voy a probarlo. Hace unos dias intente instalar el [MONSTER$] [BUILD 3] FoR GalaxY Core [I8262] y no funciono debido a que mi movil es un 8260L. Levante el backup desde cwm y sigo con la version 4.1.2 original que trae el 8260L en Argentina Liberado para cualquier compania.
    Voy a instalar esta version de prueba en mi 8260L y luego pondre el resultado en este post. Desde ya muchisimas gracias por realizar estas Custom Rom para nuestros moviles.
    Saludos desde Laboulaye,Cordoba,Argentina.
    Hugo

Pd: Disculpen mi ingles, es muy malo ja ja ja

Good evening, I'm from Argentina and I'm going to try. A few days ago try to install the [MONSTER $] [BUILD 3] For Galaxy Core [I8262] and it did not work because my phone is a 8260L. Lift the backup from cwm and still have the original version 4.1.2 brings 8260L in Argentina Released for any company.
    I'm going to install this in my shareware 8260L and then will put the result in this post. From already thank you very much for making these Custom Rom for our phones.
    Greetings from Laboulaye, Cordoba, Argentina.
    Hugo

Pd: Sorry for my English is very bad ha ha ha
    Monster rom I8260

plz make a vedio of this rom
    or send me screenshots atleast send me 20 ss of this rom via pm

Should have over the rom monster 3d gallery. Live video gallery and multiwindow. All other works perfectly and quickly.