FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

App/Game Ideas please :)

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By hey yer barred, Junior Member on 10th May 2010, 01:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello All

I am plannng on making my own set if apps and games for windows mobile. Problem is, I dont know what to make! I own a HTC Touch HD, which is why I'm psotin this here - sorry if its posted in the wrong place!

I really want windows mobile to catch up with iPhone so we have all the mint gadgets and apps too. If anyone has any ideas then please reply to this thread and I will try my best to make the app for you.

I don't ask for any money, but I will be setting up a donation account sometime soon - probaly when the first app goes live.

Thanks
HYB

10th May 2010, 06:10 PM |#2  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey yer barred

Hello All

I am plannng on making my own set if apps and games for windows mobile. Problem is, I dont know what to make! I own a HTC Touch HD, which is why I'm psotin this here - sorry if its posted in the wrong place!

I really want windows mobile to catch up with iPhone so we have all the mint gadgets and apps too. If anyone has any ideas then please reply to this thread and I will try my best to make the app for you.

I don't ask for any money, but I will be setting up a donation account sometime soon - probaly when the first app goes live.

Thanks
HYB

i personally would like a decent smooth (few windows mobile games have what i call a playable framerate) doodle jump like game. theres one going around recently called boing (i think) but its largely unfinished.
10th May 2010, 09:05 PM |#3  
Flag Hayle
Thanks Meter: 23

More
How about a speed camera application.
One similar to "CAMERAWARE" would be good, search google for CAMARAWARE.
10th May 2010, 09:51 PM |#4  
Flag Wolfsburg
Thanks Meter: 10

Donate to Me
More
Please i would like to see Vexed game remake on ppc with beter animation and so on...
10th May 2010, 11:05 PM |#5  

More
How about a car valuation app, that be cool for the right ppl
11th May 2010, 03:42 AM |#6  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 39

More
You could make me a World of Minecraft Client for WinMo
AFAIK there isnt one and I'm hopelessly addicted to that game

edit: its java based so I could quite likely be wrong about there not already being one for winmo
11th May 2010, 09:32 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
How about making an application to test the polarity of a speaker. I have the on phase off phase test tone but need a software to tell it apart.
11th May 2010, 10:18 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Thank you all for your ideas - much appreciated.

I'm not too sure yet which one I will be working on first - I will look through them this evening and make my mind up

Keep them coming!
12th May 2010, 07:54 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 191

More
Dude, I will drink a beer in your name if you make me a probably simple app./fix. I would love if you could somehow get the Audio Booster to work without putting a 3,5 jack in the phone. I use a bluetooth headset and i would love to run the Audio Booster over bluetooth.. music would sound so much better!! can you make this happen
12th May 2010, 09:21 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
t-pain/autotune app would be funny like iphone has
12th May 2010, 05:39 PM |#11  
Flag Ash-Vegas
Thanks Meter: 1

More
please make a last.fm client/programme.... I really miss this and it's not quite as good streaming it through skyfire

game wise - i'd love to see a bombjack game made with proper controls for WVGA - have a look at bombjack on MAME

iphone type app.... how about the magnifer glass app using the phones camera? (always did like that one)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)