Cimo Soft Touch Case

Search This thread

jeffdanger

Dec 10, 2006
I've got it on my M*. Fits very well, adds just the right amount of grip to the back to prevent the phone from sliiping if you keep it in a shirt pocket. You do have to black out the inside of the flash cut out to prevent flash bleed into the cover but doesn't seem to interfere with flash pictures. Can't go wrong for the price.

daniel2744

May 8, 2010
CA, USA
I decided to give this case a shot. I ordered mine on Amazon today and will be getting it tomorrow. I got the clear case. hopefully its good but from everything i have read it will be great

tct08

Feb 19, 2010
Austin, TX
I did end up buying the red case. I wanted a case that added grip and color at minimal extra heft. This was exactly that!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda app-developers app

black7

Oct 30, 2008
I've purchased this as well as a few other slim soft-touch cases. I like the cut outs on this one (separation of camera/LEDs, indents for ports) but one thing I did notice about the unit I received that is keeping me from using it is that the cut outs are sloppy and rough. They've got jaggies. I was able to over look some of these but the one that keeps from putting this case back on is the bezel around the LCD. It also has jaggies and was uncomfortable to use.

Perhaps I just got a bum unit, but just thought I'd share my experience.

asianrage

Jan 4, 2009
Snohomish
I've purchased this as well as a few other slim soft-touch cases. I like the cut outs on this one (separation of camera/LEDs, indents for ports) but one thing I did notice about the unit I received that is keeping me from using it is that the cut outs are sloppy and rough. They've got jaggies. I was able to over look some of these but the one that keeps from putting this case back on is the bezel around the LCD. It also has jaggies and was uncomfortable to use.

Perhaps I just got a bum unit, but just thought I'd share my experience.

My case had a very similarly sharp feel. It was an easy fix to use 500 grit sand paper to smooth it over. That took 5 minutes. I'm not sure I would qualify the cutouts as "sloppy" though, as it implies that it doesn't "look" good. It does look good, just don't really touch it, until you've sanded it down.