[Q] No Voice recording for CM11 in Sensation

Search This thread

Dittel

Feb 10, 2014
Saint Petersburg
Hello, colleagues!
I'm fully novice in Android modifications, so this huge informations make me stupid :p
So I've rebuilt my Sensation to last Cyanogen Mod (last one complete set from Sultanxda at 08.02 with full format) from the blocked stock (so I think I'm not fully stupid already :D). Practically everything is good however I have problems with voice recording. I've read many forums and infos about system restrictions but now I've tried about 30-40 (!!!) programs and no one has recorded even one byte of the voice information!!! So I can conclude something wrong and this something is placed not in programs. I need the recording not from microphone (due to nogood voice recognition) but record from the line but any setting can perform this.
Please share me your experience for successful call recording (incoming and outgoing) and what could be my mistake with recording software installation and configuring?
Best regards!
Sergey

chmurak

Jan 21, 2014
dublin
Hi,
im using :
Phone spec:
HTC Sensation
Android:4.4.2
Baseband ver: 11.69A.3504.00P_11.23..3504.07_M2
Kernel ver: 3.0.101-ChronicKernel-linaro-g886cfa4albinoman887@chronic-buildbox#1 Sat Jan 18 10:34:02 EST 2014
CyanogenMod ver: cm_pyramid-userdebug 4.4.2 KOT49H 39f88656cd test-keys
from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2524961
and no problem with voice recording whatsoever

Dittel

Feb 10, 2014
Saint Petersburg
Thank you, colleague for great information ;)
What software is used for call recording? Are you really writing for voice from the line via kernel?

Last edited:

Dittel

Feb 10, 2014
Saint Petersburg
I've been using XXX this recorder since I had my HTC Desire, works pretty well with HTC devices...

Many thanks! Good software.
I've just (a half-hour ago) achieved my voice recording works with this program. However I've spent a lot of time and I've tried all of possible variants of setting. So this program works now to record via kernel to AMR format (without AMR-driver).