[APP][4.0+] Dial'em All 6.0.1 | A Smart Dialer Replacement

Search This thread

shaggydiamond

Nov 22, 2009
area 51
Imagine this dialer with google search integration. #think big:)

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Since yesterday the app is crashing without apparently a reason: I'm the only one with this problem?

I don't know but you could try and wipe all data for it in settings> apps> Dial'em All> wipe data.
Reinstall and see if problem persists

Reactions: ceccadroid

letmedanz

Aug 26, 2010
Bangalore
Google Pixel 7 Pro
hey man, loved your app & it was the main thing i used, but since the last update it just FC's on the first attempt everytime.
i have to say ok, and then the app decides whether to give another FC or to work.
This happens every single time & has made it unusable :(
tried reinstalling, tried on new rom installs.. no go..
any suggestions?

luciferabby

Nov 11, 2012
Drumsite
hey man, loved your app & it was the main thing i used, but since the last update it just FC's on the first attempt everytime.
i have to say ok, and then the app decides whether to give another FC or to work.
This happens every single time & has made it unusable :(
tried reinstalling, tried on new rom installs.. no go..
any suggestions?

If you could provide me with a LogCat at the time it FCs I would surely be able to help you with that .

palombasso

Dec 23, 2010
Been supporting with the pro version since the beginning and it's still a great app, but crashing constantly since the last design update.

Also didn't like the implementation of a button to go to call history, the swipe right was much simpler.
I also have absolutely no use for the music tab. I think the app should grow to allow more customization.

A great bother is that the call history page is back to not showing the numbers, only names. And shows only 'Unknown' if it's not from a contact. This worked better in old versions.
The call history should use the same design as the contact search results, with the name and number displayed always.

[] `s

luciferabby

Nov 11, 2012
Drumsite
Been supporting with the pro version since the beginning and it's still a great app, but crashing constantly since the last design update.

Also didn't like the implementation of a button to go to call history, the swipe right was much simpler.
I also have absolutely no use for the music tab. I think the app should grow to allow more customization.

A great bother is that the call history page is back to not showing the numbers, only names. And shows only 'Unknown' if it's not from a contact. This worked better in old versions.
The call history should use the same design as the contact search results, with the name and number displayed always.

[] `s

Thank You for your feedback , i shall take the suggestion of the numbers in history, however the button to call history makes the launch of the app snappier, there are however surely going to be much more customization options provided in the upcoming releases.

@luciferabby, can you make it also to work with XHaloFloating Window Xposed module.
Eg. If we long press the app icon then it shows the menu with 3 options of Uninstall, App Info and "Open in Halo"
Thanks for the continuous improvement.
That my opinion, too. One more, can you bring back transparent theme? I still using ver 5.0.1 because it have that theme[emoji17]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    5wjbdt.jpg

A simple & minimalistic T9 based dialer to quickly access and launch installed apps on your Android.

Features:

Features:
    ★ Searching local apps by app name.
    ★ Simple T9 keyboard.
    ★ Quick searching.
    ★ Recent Apps/Contacts
    ★ Find Contacts
    ★ Call Contacts
    ★ Email Contacts
    ★ Dial Numbers
    ★ Save Numbers
    ★ Uninstall Apps.
    ★ Find Music
    ★ Browse Call History
    ★ Select Themes.

Dial'em All uses simple write ahead search which matches keywords as you type in order to save multiple key press. It uses a simple T9 keyboard which allows user to type and search apps/contacts faster.

This is a power user tool and yet very simple to use, helps you stop scrolling through endless list, launch applications/call contacts in a few clicks. Just press on any number-pad button to search for the symbol on it.

Also choose how you want your dialer to look by choosing from themes.

Dial'em All is a very lightweight T9 launcher that can solve all your app launching/contact finding troubles.

How to Use:

1. Press the on screen buttons having the text you want. Similar to phone dialer.

2. Click the icon to launch an application.

3. Long click application to launch uninstaller.

4. Click Contact with number to call.

5. Click Contact with email to mail.

6. Long Click Contact to go to Details.

7. Click on number to call.

8. Long Click on number to save.

9. Backspace key to edit.

10. Press back/exit button to close.

More Features & Enhancements coming soon !

Kindly leave feedbacks.

Download :

Free Version
    Play Store Link

Ad Free Version & Extra Skins
    Play Store Link

Slide Me Store
    Slide Me +

Screenshots :
    64fs4m.jpg
    68tslc.jpg
    mx0rhl.jpg
    rr18ia.jpg
    5yf37t.jpg

Video:

Changelist

V 1.0.3

Adaptive Grid.
    Settings Icon on Clear Button.
    Long click application to uninstall.

V 1.0.4

Recent Apps Tab

V 1.0.4

Themes
    Very nice app! I love the idea of searching through app and contacts at the same time.
    Just two requests :)
    Do you think it would be possible to have a transparent background?
    Do you think it would be possible, clicking on a contact's mobile number, to choose if make a call, send an sms or send a message via Whatassp (or similar)?

check out the new version with transparent theme.

The other part of ur feedback is something I am already working on so expect it in future updates. :good:
    Latest Update

New version with Phone Dialer, Recent Apps/Contacts and Pure Black Skin just released. :highfive:
    UI Revamp

New Version

* Android L Design *
    * Send Messages to Contacts *
    * Snappier *
    * Music Search is Faster *
    Remove the vibration when going out. Or at least make an option in Settings for it.
    You have a lot of space in the top that you don't use. Why don't you add a Settings button, in the top right for example, move the Clear functionality to where the Settings button currently is and leave number 1 without alternative functionality? Ease of use would increase, I think.

A very very good app. This is amazing! We want to buy the pro version.

However, me and my friends who tried this app have requests.
    1. Please add # button under number 9 and backspace button under # button. the exit button is not much needed because we can simply exit the app by using home key or capacitive back buttons.
    2. Replace the settings button with asterisk button. settings should only appear when we press the menu button... :D

the reason is for the app to act as a complete replacement for the dialer in all our phones.
    it would be the best and the most useful app ever if you will do it.,,:D
    It will replace most apps in our phones.. :D

I am working on the complete dialer soon to be released , your wishes will soon be granted ! thanks for your feedback , its much appreciated ! :highfive::highfive: