[APP] Srs Wow Hd

Search This thread

dan0zone

Mar 4, 2007
LYNN
for all who can't get it to work on their devices PLEASE >>READ<< this
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=355913&page=9
does not seem to work on some devices ..if not working on your device no "sour grapes" please (just say it does not work for me).... cause may work for others...this is a great piece of software if you take the time to understand it

davidebeatrice

Jun 28, 2007
do not use the version on the first page do a search for srs_wowhd_ 121.... this is for ppc (touch screen ) phones do not pay any attention to the guys looking at 128 as new version its not...... thats the smart phone version (non touch screen)remember it's just for enhancement not to make it louder
BTW you MUST softreset after install

thx man! :D
solved with your help!!!:)

Noonski

Inactive Recognized Developer / Moderator Emeritus
Apr 18, 2005
Amsterdam
noonski.nl
Installed to my Elf and Sony BTSter headset.

The Device connects only as regular headset and does not stream WMP.

Going to try that other cab 1.21 that was posted.

I added the a2dp dll regs myself.

Yup that last 1.21 Cab did the frickin Job.

OEM that Baby together with the advanced CPL file.

Good Thread

Last edited:

audiringpwr

Jan 27, 2008
i just tried this and it messed up my htc touch pretty bad. i couldn't make any calls out. i could receive them but couldnt answer.

fonts were all messed up all over the place.

icedragon83

Jan 16, 2008
for all who can't get it to work on their devices PLEASE >>READ<< this
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=355913&page=9
does not seem to work on some devices ..if not working on your device no "sour grapes" please (just say it does not work for me).... cause may work for others...this is a great piece of software if you take the time to understand it

i don't found this keys in registry

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\WaveDev]
"OldDriver"="Wavedev.dll"
"Dll"="WOWHD_ARM_WCE_PPC2005_Driver.dll"

Alternative?

scott500

Aug 26, 2007
Cape Cod, MA
Doesn't work on Mogul with wm6.1 ROM

None of these seem to work on my ppc6800 running Sprint's new "official" wm6.1 ROM (get no sound at all).

Anyone come accross a solution to this with the new ROM?

LeAdReW

Jun 27, 2008
i have done all was written(installed cab and reg file)?but it still not working and as bonus my throttle launcher stopped launching after this wowhd?what to do?how could i take changed reg of wavedev to what i had before installing it?

natefish

Mar 4, 2008
Henderson, KY
MortPlayer

I got tired of this not working and also making more problems than it was solving.

If anyone wants an AWESOME free media player to just play music, check out Mortplayer. It has an equalizer, skins, great features and other enhancements. I love it. Go here: http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-download-mortplayer-v3-3.html

I recommend using the "Steel" or "Vista" skin until you get used to it. Don't be dissuaded by the ugly purple theme it starts on.

Hope this helps anyone who just doesn't have time to screw with all the SRS garbage (no offense to those who do).

RideTheTube

Apr 17, 2008
Rock City
www.xda-zone.de
Hi,

after i have installed SRS WOW HD and restart it - i cannot find the programm? I have installed it on Device (not storage card). Where is it located? Where can i find it.. I dont have any shortcuts of it on the whole device?

Thx for help.

eisbaer1308

Jul 13, 2008
For my Samsung SGH-i900

:confused::rolleyes:
HI guy,

Should I do the same for my Samsung SGH-i900 WM6.1. After I load SRS WOWHD i had the same error, and I did try the steps to install SRS than soft reset than run the Wavedev.reg zip file but still no sound. May be is bcos I don't know hoe to do Reg edit, can someone teach me step by step in the wavedev.dll reg edit part? thank you all.

eisbaer1308

Jul 13, 2008
:confused::rolleyes:
HI guy,

Should I do the same for my Samsung SGH-i900 WM6.1. After I load SRS WOWHD i had the same error, and I did try the steps to install SRS than soft reset than run the Wavedev.reg zip file but still no sound. May be is bcos I don't know hoe to do Reg edit, can someone teach me step by step in the wavedev.dll reg edit part? thank you all.

cecrops

Dec 22, 2007
once installed, overwrite this file in windows directory.

Attachments

• WOWHD_ARM_Panel.cpl.zip
    40.4 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think lots of those who listen to music with their pocket pc will like it

Just copy on the pocket pc and install on main memory. Don't forget to Soft reset after installing.

It works well on my HTC TOUCH

If it doesn't work after having installed then softreset try the tip of ga!nusha:
    "in order to make this wonderfull software work on every ppc you first need to check what is in [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Drivers \ BuiltIn \ WaveDev] "DLL" and after install replace [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Drivers \ BuiltIn \ WaveDev] "Old driver" with what was in "DLL" before install

work on my mio"

OR use that taken from the pda4x forum:
    After install SRS WOW, reset, then install this reg(unzip the wavedev.zip attached), and reset...
    Now you can use SRS WOW HD, really Great Apps...

Download link : http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=77865&d=1206612566