[Q] Locked counter of codes

Search This thread

Kondzioz

Jul 28, 2010
Wrocław
Hi all,
Ive got a hugh problem. Ive bought xperia about months ago, and still cant use it;/ my problem is that my xperia has simlock. I wanted to unlock this but it turned out that the counter is locked ;( i cant put any codes to remove simlock. does anyone has such a problem as i have? how did you reset the counter?

Kondzioz

Jul 28, 2010
Wrocław
it means that i also have to pay for this program to unlock the counter and what I've already done for the code...
Sum it up 40$ and what ive paid next 40$ for codes which doesnt work... 120$ to finally start using this device...
Any other free solution to unlock the counter?

junkk29

Jul 14, 2010
Kingston, ON
Although it's a little pricey, HTCCode.com can unlock your phone for sure. I had the same problem with you, my phone was counter blocked cuz I entered the wrong unlock code too many times. HTCCode was the only place that could unlock my phone even when it is counter blocked. There is no free way of doing it, trust me. Why didn't you get a refund for the unlock codes in the first place? I had a problem with getting my refund too cuz some of them were tricky but I filed a complaint with PayPal and they gave me a refund. I've tried at least half a dozen of the unlocking services out there and none of them could unlock my phone until I found HTCCode. Now, I'm enjoying my X10 :)