[ROM] [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Oneplus2 | Android 10

Search This thread

aviraxp

Jun 24, 2016
Beijing
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot
Downloads :
Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
 restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS, ROM for the OnePlus 2

Contributors
aviraxp
Source Code: [url]https://github.com/LineageOS[/URL]

ROM OS Version: Windows 8 Mobile
ROM Kernel: Windows Kernel 1

Version Information

Created 2019-09-19
Last Updated 2019-10-08

Last edited:

Aman.k

Oct 25, 2013
hey! the simcards got detected on first boot but seems to have crashed and totally disapperead ... no sim detected , rest in the rom seems fine

edit - guys keep the location on while first setup or else youll loose network ,All sims working fine!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: pratyush28
Oct 29, 2014
www.facebook.com
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Reboot
Downloads :
Reporting Bugs
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Contributors
aviraxp
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2019-09-19
Last Updated 2019-09-19

Can you share a working link to download the Gapps for Android 10?

[GER]Roxxor

I installed the ROM, but then switched back to LineageOS 16 (still too many features of LineageOS missing for me to use LOS 17 as daily "testing" driver).
Issue: After switching from 17 back to 16 the Camera didn't work anymore. I had to flash OxygenOS and then again LOS 16 for the camera to work. Did you change something about the camera firmware?

mincaeuro

Jun 8, 2010
SC
OnePlus 2
nice, great work
so for now:
- the fingerprint is not working
- I've switched left and right button, but after reboot, this setup was gone

Last edited:

soxtober05

Sep 9, 2012
OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren
I installed the ROM, but then switched back to LineageOS 16 (still too many features of LineageOS missing for me to use LOS 17 as daily "testing" driver).
Issue: After switching from 17 back to 16 the Camera didn't work anymore. I had to flash OxygenOS and then again LOS 16 for the camera to work. Did you change something about the camera firmware?

Yeah, not only the camera, but the flashlight as well.

KUNKU

Dec 28, 2017
oneplus 2 xda android 10

cant install Magisk ..and root checker says ..root access is not properly installed..
cant open banking apps:confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Instructions :
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Contributors
    aviraxp
    Source Code: [url]https://github.com/LineageOS[/URL]

Version Information

Created 2019-09-19
    Last Updated 2019-10-08
    I borrowed one oneplus2 from a friend and did the final work to make it official. Builds will be there once lineage build server is up.
    I guess almost all bugs are fixed.
    Because of covid-19 I cannot go back to school and my op2 is left there.
    Oneplus2 is nearly stable. I am just lazy to build.