Need Equalizer in MX Player

Search This thread

Thirumalai.K

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2011
Kindly add equalizer in mx player, then only it will become the best player.

Thanks

Thanks for your comments.
We are already having it for our future plans. As we are getting requests from all round the world, at the moment we are only working on few important features which has more demand. So, it may take some more time.

MXPlayer

Nov 3, 2015
mx.j2inter.com
I haven't found a way to download version higher than .47
I joined beta channel in Google, but there are no updates so far. Of course I purchased the program and very pleased with it!

Sorry for long wait As the updates are rolled out in phases, it may take a while to reach everyone. We have just rolled out to everyone now. Please check the Google Play Store again to experience the same.

skyhirules

Nov 14, 2012
Athens
Sorry for long wait As the updates are rolled out in phases, it may take a while to reach everyone. We have just rolled out to everyone now. Please check the Google Play Store again to experience the same.
For some reason the bass boost slider is disabled in the equalizer. In my native equalizer and other apps that have equalizers it works fine.
Using Xiaomi Mi A1 with stock Android 9.

enjoy_life

Mar 5, 2016

Many thanks for pushing out the update! Equalizer is working beautifully, bass boost slider is active.

bisu20

Jan 7, 2014
kolkata
Thanks for your comments.
We are already having it for our future plans. As we are getting requests from all round the world, at the moment we are only working on few important features which has more demand. So, it may take some more time.

Dear Sir,

I have installed MX player in my Smart TV , but unfortunately equalizer option in not showing in the app, like mobile,
If you have any solution then please revert Sir , I am looking for the solution from last 6 month,, plzz help

MXPlayer

Nov 3, 2015
mx.j2inter.com
Dear Sir,

I have installed MX player in my Smart TV,TV , but unfortunately equalizer option in not showing in the app, like mobile,
If you have any solution then please revert Sir , I am looking for the solution from last 6 month,, plzz help

We regret to inform you that equalizer functionality is not yet available on TV devices. However, we assure that it's already there in our roadmap and will be supported in the future. Meanwhile, your patience is highly appreciated.