[S-OFF] Juopunutbear S-OFF - HTC Amaze 4G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Fuses

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 28, 2012
Beta Testing Complete....

MOD EDIT:: At globatron's request, there is to be no posting in this thread unless you are directly responding to either fuses or globatron, prior to the official release. This is a development thread, not a lounge.

Amaze4G_SON.jpg
Amaze4G_SOFF.jpg

Fuses and Globatron
NO PMs, PMs will not be answered

Last edited:

ziggy46

Aug 18, 2011
Chambersburg, Pa
awesome man! and i was going to pm you to congratulate you, but you dont want us to. so i wont :D lol

so i assume you got it working on your device? or are those 2 different phones? if it is your device and you have the ability to switch it from s=on to s=off, can you change boot logos and kernels through recovery now?

ed116

Oct 20, 2010
North York
BEAST !! :p now im going to sit back and sip on a cup of skittles! this is over 9000! :p the development will grow as this phones price decreases :p

1282786204310.jpg

Last edited:

alx294

Sep 3, 2010
You really posted that?

Actually, it was not intentional to have on hboot and one fastboot picture.

^LOL

however, THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!! Can i PLEASE ask how you did it? so many other things have been tried by so many other devs, so im a little curious lol.

anyway, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

gypsy214

Jan 24, 2011
Dallas, Tx
i noticed that the HBOOT are still the same! by the way looks like its done,
what are we are waiting for now!!! im so excited i want my phone s-off!!! lmao

ThaPirato

Sep 11, 2011
In your head :D
ZOMG!!

I really didn't think this day would come,i am so happy like a little girl :p I and others thought the Development for this beast of a phone was dead(especially w the HTC One coming out).
Mad props to you & everyone involved & i cannot wait to finally get my Amaze S-OFF o_O TY very much ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Beta Testing Complete....

MOD EDIT:: At globatron's request, there is to be no posting in this thread unless you are directly responding to either fuses or globatron, prior to the official release. This is a development thread, not a lounge.

Amaze4G_SON.jpg
    Amaze4G_SOFF.jpg

Fuses and Globatron
    NO PMs, PMs will not be answered
    Guys, remember my request...no commentary please.

We ask testers to post results...that all, everything else is off topic here.

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Testing completed.

Locked and unlocked bootloaders both confirmed.
    Closing the thread makes it more difficult for us to keep our efforts in one place so we would prefer that it remain open.

Please avoid speculating and commenting if at all possible. We will update the first post with progress and/or calls for testers as required. But I will state a couple of things to avoid confusion.

Don't ask for an ETA, we will release when we are happy it is ready (and safe)
    Dont ask for the method or code, we will not release that until HTC blocks the exploit.
    If it is your intention to donate, do not do so before release.
    Don't PM us asking for additional progress/status or information we will keep the threads updated with what information we are willing to release.

Speculation on this helps nobody, not us, and not the Amaze 4G community.

Correcting misinformation also does not help, it just adds to the problem. Please do not post in this thread unless it is in direct response to something either Fuses or I have posted.
    So are we going to need to have linux to obtain S-OFF?

Not in the final release. We are using linux during the test period for ssh access since we are not giving the tool to the test users. It is being run remotely.

When we release it it will work on Linux/Windows/MacOS.
    Whoever unlocked via HTC-Dev or is running a custom ROM *CANNOT* get S-OFF since you already have a unlocked bootloader.

That is completely untrue.