Rom 4.0.4 - v30А - available for download!!

Search This thread

wals46

Jan 4, 2012
R: Rom 4.0.4 - v30А - available for download!!

Thanks for that.

I used Smartflash as well this time and it was stable. However battery drain was still an issue. 10% down in an hour.

When you said that Spanish is better for you, did you mean better in terms of battery performance or overall performance. I still want to use stock ICS ROM as long as it gives me a stable performance with a good battery life (24 hours is decent with average use).

Overall performance, in particular the audio in voice call sound better. I need at least two more weeks to say something definitive.
About german rom the bootloader is Vodafone and I tested only for one day before flashing the spanish. I don't exclude to flash again the german if I'll have some bugs with this.
My opinion is that LG/Vodafone reached a final and stable ICS rom with these 30B.
If you have an original LG 30x you can backup your data with LG Suite V, backup internal sd, smartflash new 30B, restore internal sd, restore your data with suite and you're done!

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: anandduvvuri

SnakePowa93

Dec 24, 2011
UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER+CWM6+ROOT

♦unzip attached archive
♦put your phone into nvflash mode(don't know how? use search button)
♦open "flash-boot.bat"

♦put again your phone into nvflash mode
♦open "cwm.bat"
♦boot into cwm and flash SuperSURoot.zip
♦reboot and enjoy
EDIT1: Root doesn't work with su303.zip i don't know why.. but i have made a zip with supersu and root is working. have fun(supersuroot.zip is attached)

☻Instead of saying thanks hit the "thanks button"!

Hi, i installed this but i get an error installing the cm10, status 7
Any help? i'm a noob, so link anything of what i should do.
Thanks

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Hi, i installed this but i get an error installing the cm10, status 7
Any help? i'm a noob, so link anything of what i should do.
Thanks

CM 10 is on the old boot loader my friend.....and this is the unlocked new boot loader with new ics partition
So change to the old gb boot loader with the all in one tool kit by Spyrosk......thanks to him.check for the sticky thread in development section

Hope this will help you

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium

vinay9898

May 8, 2012
Mumbai
Contacts lost after phone restart

HI,

Installed this Official ICS LG P990 "bin_lgp990at_00_v30a_eur_xxx_nov_30_20120_9b1be"

Rooted using NVFlash.

Issue i am getting is: Whenever i restart my phone, all contacts are lost, so i need to restore contacts every time i restart my phone.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

prabuddhadg

Oct 10, 2012
Bombay
OnePlus 6T
Nothing Phone 1
HI,

Installed this Official ICS LG P990 "bin_lgp990at_00_v30a_eur_xxx_nov_30_20120_9b1be"

Rooted using NVFlash.

Issue i am getting is: Whenever i restart my phone, all contacts are lost, so i need to restore contacts every time i restart my phone.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

If you can edit all contacts to make them google contacts instead of phone contacts, and if you enable backup and restore from google, that will keep your contacts updated at all times.

elderap

Sep 17, 2012
Guys, there is a completely stock rom with only root to install via cwm?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

G style

Optimus G will be probably my next one too :good:

I got myself the Optimus G recently and it is a power beast to say the least. Blazingly fast even with stock rom. I also love the whole QSlide thingy more than I expected! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :D

The reason I'm posting here is, that I've given the beloved P990 to my wife. Since she's on another carrier, I had to unlock the SIM off the netlock. To do that I needed a stock ROM by LG. So I got with the V30a.

Now while the performance is really subpar to be honest, I like the design a lot. It kind of resembles the Optimus G ROM look, just a bit lighter on content for performances sake. Since I was using TonyPs T-Build before I frankly was shocked at how sluggish the P990 now feels compared to Tonys build. I might consider reflashing the TBuild, but my wife really wouldn't care that much. :D

Reactions: MarimoMusicHead

seid11111

May 4, 2014
I installed ICS 4.0.4 v30a but I was not satisfied with the cell phone extinguished itself everything else is ok, I installed a second ICS 4.0.4 v30b everything is ok but no Croatian and Serbian language, if they can somehow insert language in ICS 4.0. 4 v30b?

salekojot

Aug 3, 2010
Novi Sad
I installed ICS 4.0.4 v30a but I was not satisfied with the cell phone extinguished itself everything else is ok, I installed a second ICS 4.0.4 v30b everything is ok but no Croatian and Serbian language, if they can somehow insert language in ICS 4.0. 4 v30b?

That is not possible. Only in v30a version is Balkan languages. If you want, you can decompile framework from v30a use folder vales-rs and values-sr-rRS or values-hr and values-hr-rHR and decompile framework from v30b, then those folders put in decompiled folder. Now compile new framework and install in your ROM. Do that for system-ui apk.

This is the way to translate apk file.

After restart, you will get Serbian and Croatian language.

I hope that you understood. If you have problem, send me pm.

You can install custom ROM 4.0.4 in develop section, they are super for daily use!

Послато са LG-P990

Reactions: Wooby

Top Liked Posts