[ROM] Galaxy S for AndroidonHTC 11/1

Search This thread

raefqadamani

Oct 25, 2006
amman
so yes this sounds like a familiar story for me, i was bored so i decided to make a galaxy S theme,

its 10/30 fresh froyo with a galaxy S theme from the hero forum, and somebody over in the wildfire forum was nice enough to resize touchwiz 3 for 240x320. since its build off fresh froyo everything that works usually works here. and it looks cool, only thing i was unable to get to work was the boot animation.

ALSO THIS IS ALL LANGUAGES (but Not Odex'd)

i might at some point make an english and spanish version of this an odex it but we will see how it goes

screenies
CAP201011021700.jpg
CAP2010110217011.jpg
CAP2010110217012.jpg

Download

dear thoughtlesskyle plz i need the pakge of andboot folder without the galaxy s install file ......i want to try ur beutifull work plZzzzz

javinavas

Jun 29, 2009
ey dude.. will it work runnig haret..?? I'm trying to install it on my kaiser rigth now but I can't.. I download the lastest .nbh and zimage (16/01/2011).. generated default txt using atools..

It just install but when it start booting a message appear: apply modules/androidupdate.tgz failed from this kernel sourceforge.. I downloaded the file.. rename it from tgz to tar.. but nothing happend..!!

I want to try it.. I was running not so super froyo very happy..!!

Last edited:

thoughtlesskyle

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
ey dude.. will it work runnig haret..?? I'm trying to install it on my kaiser rigth now but I can't.. I download the lastest .nbh and zimage (16/01/2011).. generated default txt using atools..

It just install but when it start booting a message appear: apply modules/androidupdate.tgz failed from this kernel sourceforge.. I downloaded the file.. rename it from tgz to tar.. but nothing happend..!!

I want to try it.. I was running not so super froyo very happy..!!

Don't rename the file extract the tar inside it and apply the update, also I am glad everyone is enjoying this, But incase you haven't heard I have discontinued my vogue android work

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

vonPfirsing

Dec 26, 2008
Winterthur
Most stable/fast rom i ever tryed... realy cool man thank you a lot.
I think it's still better than fat froyo build, one of the best too but not stable as this one, good job ;)

+1

I use this build since it's posted here. I tried other builds, but everytime after data corruption with other builds, i used this one again due to its stability.

mfsr98

Nov 26, 2011
Porto
:p
someone could still be doing ROMs for this device, ICS woudl be funny inspite of the lag :D

ribalta

Sep 1, 2012
Madrid
Wow totally forgot about this

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Well I recently inherited one HTC Kaiser and I'm trying to install Android on it with the help from mfsr98 but I always get this message

kpoint
[ 4.901724] yaffs_read_super: isCheck
pointed 1
Install module for this Kernel
apply modules/androidupdate.tgz
Failed
from sourceforge

I posted here begging for some help (I'm a real Newbie here)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=31021370#post31021370

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

I used atools-1.3.0 to mix your androidinstall.tar first with the downloadable module update (for kernels after 23-11) and then with l1q1d's 2.6.32-androidupdate from http://androidhtc.git.sourceforge.n...7c0bf5edc4f5c6d64ce4df29254e8332ce26b;hb=HEAD but for some reason it won't work :S

I put the KAISIMG.NBH on my SD card root directory and both androidinstall.tgz and install-seq.sh in the /andboot directory of my SD card

If I don't insert the SD card I get the same message after starting the Kaiser!

ribalta

Sep 1, 2012
Madrid
Well I recently inherited one HTC Kaiser and I'm trying to install Android on it with the help from mfsr98 but I always get this message

kpoint
pointed 1
Failed
from sourceforge

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

I used atools-1.3.0 to mix your androidinstall.tar first with the downloadable module update (for kernels after 23-11) and then with l1q1d's 2.6.32-androidupdate from http://androidhtc.git.sourceforge.n...7c0bf5edc4f5c6d64ce4df29254e8332ce26b;hb=HEAD but for some reason it won't work :S

I put the KAISIMG.NBH on my SD card root directory and both androidinstall.tgz and install-seq.sh in the /andboot directory of my SD card

It was a problem of the SD card... I used another one and I could install it... Thanks!

Reactions: mfsr98

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    so yes this sounds like a familiar story for me, i was bored so i decided to make a galaxy S theme,

its 10/30 fresh froyo with a galaxy S theme from the hero forum, and somebody over in the wildfire forum was nice enough to resize touchwiz 3 for 240x320. since its build off fresh froyo everything that works usually works here. and it looks cool, only thing i was unable to get to work was the boot animation.

ALSO THIS IS ALL LANGUAGES (but Not Odex'd)

i might at some point make an english and spanish version of this an odex it but we will see how it goes

screenies
    CAP201011021700.jpg
    CAP2010110217011.jpg
    CAP2010110217012.jpg

Download

kpoint
    pointed 1
    Failed
    from sourceforge

It was a problem of the SD card... I used another one and I could install it... Thanks!