FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

best bang for your buck sprint phones?

122 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

By selfinfliction, Senior Member on 23rd December 2011, 10:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
have a couple of epic 4g's on sprint and dropped one the other day. since then it's been dropping calls, freezing up and one day it wouldn't even pick up service... guess it is pretty much dead.

don't want to buy a new phone because of costs and we may switch to verizon next year when te contract is up.

as far as used android phones go, which ones are the best all around phones that are readily available and not too expensive? seen a bunch of epic's on ebay and they're running around $200 for refurbs, which is reasonable but i'm not sure if i should go back to another epic or try something different. any input is greatly appreciated.

24th December 2011, 07:38 AM |#2  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 143

More
The epic is a great phone. I wont lie. It breaks easily but overall its the best. Its fast, it has a keyboard and a great screen. Im sure you know this but the epic is so beast and i would never trade it for any other phone. Well most likely only because its basically fully customized. But either way im sure you will miss it if you trade. I know i would D:
The Following User Says Thank You to monstaX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift monstaX Ad-Free
24th December 2011, 02:36 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14

More
yeah i guess i'll just get another one... it is one hell of a phone and last night i put the cleanGB rom on the second phone and it runs fantastic. wish i would've started using it a long time ago.

The only thing that gets me about the epic is that i can't use a case on it with the extended battery - and this is the reason why it's now busted up. and it's a pita to use the stock battery because of how fast it drains.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)