599 posts
Thanks Meter: 652

By Cyb3rGlitch, Senior Member on 19th October 2012, 12:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd October 2012, 04:54 PM |#91  
OP Senior Member

More
I've showed the dev the logs I've got so far, and he's working on a fix.

23rd October 2012, 05:37 PM |#92  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
failed to install into system on my galaxy note, where is the log file i can send you?
23rd October 2012, 06:13 PM |#93  
OP Senior Member

More
Don't worry about any more logs for now. I'm waiting on the dev to try a fix.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyb3rGlitch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cyb3rGlitch Ad-Free
23rd October 2012, 06:33 PM |#94  
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 13

Donate to Me
More
Absolutely love this application. I'd love to be involved in the beta testing.
23rd October 2012, 07:24 PM |#95  
Flag Saint John, NB
Thanks Meter: 221

More
Thanks Cyb3rGlitch! I have been using the full version of this app for several months, and I love it! I've been recommending it to everyone I can. Not only does it tame the brightness which saves battery, but it saves me from blinding myself when I use my phone at night!

Thanks again! Keep up the great work!
23rd October 2012, 10:30 PM |#96  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyb3rGlitch

Do you have the notification enabled?

No I do not.
24th October 2012, 02:36 AM |#97  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hey mate, Love the app but it's really annoying atm - basically:

- The persistent notification seems to "delete" or clear any notifications that I get coming in - so I miss everything!

- It seems to go away if I take persistent off, but then it doesn't work properly.

This is a stock Galaxy Nexus running 4.1.2

Cheers,
Lichan
24th October 2012, 03:49 AM |#98  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
What's the difference between linear and logarithmic light sample interpolation in advanced settings.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
24th October 2012, 04:20 AM |#99  
Thanks Meter: 236

More
I just came across this app today. I love that it will do auto-brightness at sub-zero. Previously I used auto on my GS3 built-in during the day, then at night I would have to use a screen filter app. It looks like this basically accomplishes both for me. The inability of the GS3 to dim to reasonable levels is one of the very few things about it that I don't like. I already went ahead and bought Lux today. I haven't done too much with it, but so far, it's working quite well, been training it in different lighting conditions.

Awesome app so far.
24th October 2012, 04:43 AM |#100  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PooJou

Hey mate, Love the app but it's really annoying atm - basically:

- The persistent notification seems to "delete" or clear any notifications that I get coming in - so I miss everything!

- It seems to go away if I take persistent off, but then it doesn't work properly.

This is a stock Galaxy Nexus running 4.1.2

Cheers,
Lichan

The notification shouldn't be deleting anything.

You could try installing to OS and then turning off the persistent notification.
24th October 2012, 10:08 AM |#101  
OP Senior Member

More
I have some good news, and some bad news. The developer fixed the insufficient storage issue with OS integration, which is great. The bad news is, it won't work with paid apps due to the way Android handles them.

I don't know if this works, but if you have issues with Android killing Lux on Android 4.1+ and don't want the persistent notification, long press the notification and click the 'App Info' button. There should be a checkbox to disable notifications. I think that still retains the persistence. Would love to hear feedback.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyb3rGlitch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cyb3rGlitch Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)