{ROM}[STOCK][T][JB 4.3][9.2.A.1.199] Official Firmware - Rooted&Deodexed 14/3

Search This thread

DaRk-L0rD

Sep 29, 2012
Isla Muerta
Hello everyone :D

I proudly present you the official 4.3 fw 9.2.A.1.199!!

Neither i nor the apps/mods developers are responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
global economic crisis, James Bond destroyed Aston Martin DB5 or M's death.
YOU choose to make these modifications. Follow carefully the instructions you will have no problem at all.

Features:
1. Based on Xperia T 9.2.A.1.199 [Unbranded Generic IT Skyfall Bond Edition]
2. Deoxeded and Rooted
3. PhilZ Touch CWM v1.7
4. Integrated kernel (You don't have to use flashtool at all ;) )
5. Zipaligned

Since it's the official release it will work on both Locked and Unlocked Bootloaders​

mh7s7l.png

Instructions. Please follow carefully!

1. Install JB 4.1.2.
2. Root.
3. Install CWM (DON'T USE v9 since gives issues.Use v7 or v8).
4. Now enter in CWM
5. Wipe cache, dalvik cache and do a factory reset.
6. Now install the ROM.
7. Once finished installing the ROM, you have to flash immediately the UPDATE-SuperSU.
8. Now reboot your device.
9. Done
10. Enjoy the official 4.3 fw ;) ;)

**Skip steps 1-3 if you are already using a custom JB rom with CWM or from a JB 4.3 version with integrated CWM or a CM based rom that already has a kernel with integrated cwm ;)

Download links

9.2.A.1.199 Rooted & Deoxeded : 9.2.A.1.199 mega.co.nz
9.2.A.1.199 Rooted & Deoxeded : 9.2.A.1.199 dev-host
UPDATE-SuperSU : UPDATE-SuperSU

Credits:
superricky89 for the FTF file
matt4321 for helping me when i need him and for the kernel
peetr_ for the PhilZ Touch CWM

Last edited:

tdttester

Sep 26, 2011
Hi.

Is it possible to update from .295 rom without loosing all the installed apps?

What steps to do it in this case?

Thanks! :)

makysssdroid

Oct 21, 2010
Moca

Features:
2. Deoxeded and Rooted
3. PhilZ Touch CWM v1.7
5. Zipaligned

Since it's the official release it will work on both Locked and Unlocked Bootloaders​

mh7s7l.png

1. Install JB 4.1.2.
2. Root.
3. Install CWM.
4. Now enter in CWM
6. Now install the ROM.
7. Once finished installing the ROM, you have to flash immediately the UPDATE-SuperSU.
9. Done

**Skip steps 1-3 if you are already using a custom JB rom with CWM or from a JB 4.3 version with integrated CWM or a CM based rom that already has a kernel with integrated cwm ;)

Download links

Credits:

Awesome brot

Sent from my LT30p using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

tdttester

Sep 26, 2011
Oopps! I have a problem....

I was flashing the update with CWM and suddenly the phone has powered off.

Now, I can't power up the phone... Tried soft reset and hard reset, but nothing works.
Flashtool can't detect the phone, and If I connect the phone to the PC, it's detected as "QHSUSB_DLOAD", and Windows can't find the drivers.

Please, could you help me to recover the phone?

Thanks!

DaRk-L0rD

Sep 29, 2012
Isla Muerta

Now, I can't power up the phone... Tried soft reset and hard reset, but nothing works.
Flashtool can't detect the phone, and If I connect the phone to the PC, it's detected as "QHSUSB_DLOAD", and Windows can't find the drivers.

Thanks!

Didn't know what this error is bro so I took a look in google and some users are talking about hard brick :crying:
Will take a further look though to be sure. Does your phone charge? Maybe you have to charge it and try again? Maybe i am telling stupidities bro, i don't know. I am only telling you what I could try to do.

Edit: try with sony pc companion too ----> http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperi...tart-after-update-to-4-0-2-A-0-62/td-p/145414

Last edited:

tdttester

Sep 26, 2011
Didn't know what this error is bro so I took a look in google and some users are talking about hard brick :crying:
Will take a further look though to be sure. Does your phone charge? Maybe you have to charge it and try again? Maybe i am telling stupidities bro, i don't know. I am only telling you what I could try to do.

Edit: try with sony pc companion too

Thanks Dark.

My phone had 95% of charge when I was flashing the rom, so it's not a battery problem. Also the phone does not charge.
It seems that is completely dead. :crying:

XDA00000

May 17, 2013
London
Sony Xperia 1 III

Thanks!

Hello try:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1849170

quintas84

Oct 19, 2011

Thanks!

when this error happens to me = hard bricked phone no way to recovery no fastboot mode or flashmode.
is your phone under waranty?
because i send it to sony service(with bootloader unlocked) and they change me the motherboard (they change my imei and bootloader come locked again) they say me that its a charging problem or something :p i pay nothing

Enviado do meu Nexus 10 através de Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

@DaRk-L0rD thanks for the rom maybe now its time for sirius based rom?:p im kidding but its an idea

Last edited:

tdttester

Sep 26, 2011
Take a look into the previous post link and try with that method and let me know what happens mate.

Thanks Dark,

It failed. :(

The problem is that If i try to make a soft or hard resert pressing volume up and Power for 10 seconds, there are no vibrations on the phone.
Also, If I try to repair the phone with PC Companion, when I press volume down and connect the usb cable, Pc Companion does nothing as it can't detect the phone. And there isn't any light on the led of the phone.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Hi quintas84,

I have this phone for about 11 months, so I hope it's under warranty.

when this error happens to me = hard bricked phone no way to recovery no fastboot mode or flashmode.
is your phone under waranty?
because i send it to sony service(with bootloader unlocked) and they change me the motherboard (they change my imei and bootloader come locked again) they say me that its a charging problem or something :p i pay nothing

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

@dark-lord thanks for the rom maybe now its time for sirius based rom?:p im kidding but its an idea

quintas84

Oct 19, 2011
[/COLOR]
Thanks Dark,

It failed. :(

The problem is that If i try to make a soft or hard resert pressing volume up and Power for 10 seconds, there are no vibrations on the phone.
Also, If I try to repair the phone with PC Companion, when I press volume down and connect the usb cable, Pc Companion does nothing as it can't detect the phone. And there isn't any light on the led of the phone.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Hi quintas84,

I have this phone for about 11 months, so I hope it's under warranty.

send it to repair its the only way

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Neither i nor the apps/mods developers are responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    global economic crisis, James Bond destroyed Aston Martin DB5 or M's death.
    YOU choose to make these modifications. Follow carefully the instructions you will have no problem at all.

Features:
    2. Deoxeded and Rooted
    3. PhilZ Touch CWM v1.7
    5. Zipaligned

mh7s7l.png

1. Install JB 4.1.2.
    2. Root.
    3. Install CWM (DON'T USE v9 since gives issues.Use v7 or v8).
    4. Now enter in CWM
    6. Now install the ROM.
    9. Done

Download links

Credits:
    After a massive users' request, i decided to develop again for the xperia T.
    And guess what! Something huge is coming ;) ;)
    Sorry to tell that guys, but the only recognition the developers take, is the thanks. Having over 300 downloads and only 60 thanks is pretty sad.
    We don't ask for money but only to hit the thanks button. Isn't that hard ;)
    Remember that this encourage us to do more work ;)
    That doesn't mean that if you need any help i won't help you. I am just not gonna be so active. If sony releases a new fw i will root and deoxeded it again so i can give you a hand, but no more mods or custom roms. ;)