[ROM][JoyOS] iXperiaA 8S v1.9.0 Released ! nAa/Alfs (13/8/2012) ported to x8

Search This thread

cuecak

Jan 1, 2011
iam still use v1.0,, dont know if v1.1 its fix,, but the radio doesnt work,, downloading v.1.1 now... and by the ways.. this rom its really good bro.. :D

S

ShiNLiew

iam still use v1.0,, dont know if v1.1 its fix,, but the radio doesnt work,, downloading v.1.1 now... and by the ways.. this rom its really good bro.. :D

Use 1.1 better. I got wrote don't use the rom radio and use Tuneinradio in the first post ;) Thanks for liking it :p

menos_grande

Mar 12, 2012
Davao city
so far the rom is good for me..and my battery life really improve..cause i never experience something like this on my battery..i'm still on 29% percent 8hrs 25 55s...but im still observing it..anyways thanks:)

S

ShiNLiew

lol, i pakai nAa kernel and already factory full wipe.

even wipe dalvik cache again still the same no change lo.

all thing working very nice.

1. Download the rom from this link : iXperia V1.1 and update-rom-chargemon vold AlfsKern.v2.zip
2. Flash latest nAa kernel using flashtool
3. Enter CWM
4. Enter mount and storage
5. Format system then press back button
6. Full wipe
7. Wipe cache
8. Enter advanced
9. Wipe dalvik cache
10. Wipe battery stat !!!
11. Search for the rom and flash it then search for update-rom-chargemon vold AlfsKern.v2.zip and flash it
12. After finished flashing then reboot
13. Enjoy

Did you follow this? And did you flash the chargemon update by Alfsamsung ? :D

S

ShiNLiew

lol, i pakai nAa kernel and already factory full wipe.

even wipe dalvik cache again still the same no change lo.

all thing working very nice.

Go to settings/wireless/advanced/regulatory domain set to 14channels/wifi sleep policy set to never then enable your wifi and try again , hope it works

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yalo, this morning still running full speed but suddenly became sucks after noon. U mean the android version ?

and the model name.lol joyos is not releasing the 1.2.3 version. they are working JoyOS4.0 :)

and im waiting for it. it could be great!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using xda premium
    Downloading... testing...

Why must to be in Theme/App section :confused:
    From this topic by colossus:

"Second, Mod roms will now be placed in the X8 Themes & Apps forum The threads will contain in the OP all the relevant permissions/credits along with links to the original rom thread and provided as a cwm update zip. This decision has been made after consultation with RD's/Developers/Senior members and this is there wishes so respect them."
    i found out whats the problem in superuser, remove com.android.vending-1.apk and put the older one com.android.vending.apk. its working.
    goto Settings>Display and mark the Center Clock and the Percentage Battery will come out. also you have to mark it to show in your status bar :)
    like this one.

70c64055-3e59-c080.jpg

and change the default keyboard into the iphone look keyboard like this.

70c6405d-d29f-3220.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4s using xda premium