Stuck on recovery and htc white screen

Search This thread

omglsr

Apr 27, 2012
After i wanted to increase wildfires internal memory by this post http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1233340 everything was fine but then my phone couldnt connect to mobile network operator and i tried to flash new rom but now im stuck in recovery (i tried to flash miui bet 4) when i want to reboot system it goes to white screen and then comes back to recovery.
Can anybody tell me what can i do now?
Im sorry for mu english ..

plakiko

Feb 14, 2011
Go back to stock recovery:

Code:
Reverting back to Stock

- Formatting all the 3 partitions. (i.e. /cache, /data, and /system)
- You will then need to flash a "Stock" Clockworkmod Recovery Image. Links (and procedure to flash) available in the Index Thread

Scratch0805

Jun 18, 2011
Sheffield
Just change mtdpartmap.txt to 250 40 then redo the whole process.

Wipe.
Flash bravo recovery.
Reboot recovery.
Install rom.
flash bravo boot.
Reboot.

After flashing a new rom you must flash bravo boot when already using a custom mtd and if the roms system folder is bigger than your mtd it'll get stuck at the splash screen.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

omglsr

Apr 27, 2012
Just change mtdpartmap.txt to 250 40 then redo the whole process.

Wipe.
Flash bravo recovery.
Reboot recovery.
Install rom.
flash bravo boot.
Reboot.

After flashing a new rom you must flash bravo boot when already using a custom mtd and if the roms system folder is bigger than your mtd it'll get stuck at the splash screen.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

i flashed bravo boot after flashing first time this patch or mod or whatever but nothing happened now after redo

saadislam

May 28, 2010
Riyadh
What rom are you flashing?? And what size are you using for the partition??

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA

omglsr

Apr 27, 2012
What rom are you flashing?? And what size are you using for the partition??

I am flashing cyanogenmod 7.02 and sizes which are mentioned in previous post

Maybe somebody can say how i can get stock recovery or smt in very easy way if it is possible

saadislam

May 28, 2010
Riyadh
If you want to go back to stock just download and flash recovery... I personally prefer fastboot method for flashing recovery or radio..

Last edited:

omglsr

Apr 27, 2012
If you want to go back to stock just download and flash recovery... I personally prefer fastboot method for flashing recovery or radio..

could you somehow help me?
I just in mistical way get my phone to life but it doesnt find mobile network operator ..

saadislam

May 28, 2010
Riyadh
Get fastboot and adb tools from the given link in the post..

Now download the recovery for our wildfire which is also linked...

Extract the tools as well as recovery.img in the same folder..

Now open the folder in cmd and write " fastboot flash recovery recovery.img " and press enter...

P.s. i am issuming that you have the drivers installed.. or else you will have to inatall them too... In order to check if your mobile is connected correctly when you open the tools folder in cmd type " adb devices " and see if your device is listed.

saadislam

May 28, 2010
Riyadh
After reverting to stock recovery, you will have to format system, data and cache... and reflash custom rom you want to flash...