android 4.4

Search This thread

coolkoushik07

Oct 26, 2009
Kolkata
yaa man 1.2 quad core.
1gb ram and 8 gb internal is enough for kitkat acoording to google :p :p :p :p :p
let talk to devloper to port kitkat rom here.
whats say ???

But the quad core used in quattro is backdated and can be compared with latest dual core processors and also gpu is not good in comparison with the price value. And samsung even did not release v4.2 for our quattro so it is expected that they wont release update for 4.4

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

emeemisri

Apr 4, 2013
I think someday samsung will give us update atleast 4.2 but if they can give 4.4 its a miracle :p

Sent from my beloved GT-I8552

manojkumar8552

Nov 9, 2013
AHEMADABAD
But the quad core used in quattro is backdated and can be compared with latest dual core processors and also gpu is not good in comparison with the price value. And samsung even did not release v4.2 for our quattro so it is expected that they wont release update for 4.4

who aspect 4.4 from samsung !!!!

they are totally busy in making new devices.

here is great devlores who can do this things.

hey man if 4.3 can possible from low end devices so 4.4 not for galaxy win ????

just wait little devlopers come ahean try to devlope as soon as.;););) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

emeemisri

Apr 4, 2013

just wait little devlopers come ahean try to devlope as soon as.;););) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Alrite buddy looking forward for this

er.jaldip

Jan 18, 2013
4.2 and 4.3 comes before 4.4 :p:p:p

Sent from my GT-I8552 using xda app-developers app

zanini007

Nov 17, 2013
Bauru

Snehashish30

Nov 2, 2013
Kolkata
Motorola has gone to new heights by saying that all of its Android devices launched in 2012 will get the 4.4 update as the new OS is supposed to support low end phones...The Moto X is getting the 4.4 today...
Its a shame that Motorola do not sell Android phones in India

azewata

Nov 25, 2013
i8552 ROM update please

I believe KitKat could fit well in galaxy win as it is designed more for the low memory gadgets....actually, someone has build a ROM 4.4 already for this device....and I have tested it working perfectly the only problems are most of the major settings do not function as expected like WiFi, 3g network, and dual sim support and maybe some more...but at least I found no fc for it....so maybe just a little fix for the WiFi is needed including the sim support, 3g network and maybe more.....

_________my 1st post but not my 1st try for the ROMs here_____I use I8552 running stock after JASProm and n8000 running perfect kitKat by ibrahim____thanks to all developers for the support and making things possible.......

hinokakera

Dec 31, 2013
I believe KitKat could fit well in galaxy win as it is designed more for the low memory gadgets....actually, someone has build a ROM 4.4 already for this device....and I have tested it working perfectly the only problems are most of the major settings do not function as expected like WiFi, 3g network, and dual sim support and maybe some more...but at least I found no fc for it....so maybe just a little fix for the WiFi is needed including the sim support, 3g network and maybe more.....

_________my 1st post but not my 1st try for the ROMs here_____I use I8552 running stock after JASProm and n8000 running perfect kitKat by ibrahim____thanks to all developers for the support and making things possible.......

Where do you downloaded the ROM 4.4 for I8552? So the big issue for me for this version is WIFI not working :laugh:

sahil_arora05

Nov 26, 2013
Gurgaon
galaxysamsungs6.com
Where do you downloaded the ROM 4.4 for I8552? So the big issue for me for this version is WIFI not working :laugh:

I think guys you should give it a try as I did.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2557882
But the above mentioned ROM has many things now working :( So sad, thats why installed other ROM.

Anyways if you want to test Quattro can run Android 4.4 so go for it now.

Giving thanks doesn't take much time and effort. So, Don't forget to thanks me up if I helped you guys!!! :p :D :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yaa man 1.2 quad core.
    1gb ram and 8 gb internal is enough for kitkat acoording to google :p :p :p :p :p
    let talk to devloper to port kitkat rom here.
    whats say ???
    who are agree with that android kitkat should launch for galaxy win ????:cowboy:[
    who are agree with that android kitkat should launch for galaxy win ????:cowboy:[

Its a long way dude but its possible as kit kat is made to run on any devices

I think guys you should give it a try as I did.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2557882
    But the above mentioned ROM has many things now working :( So sad, thats why installed other ROM.

Anyways if you want to test Quattro can run Android 4.4 so go for it now.

Giving thanks doesn't take much time and effort. So, Don't forget to thanks me up if I helped you guys!!! :p :D :)