Case, or no case?

Search This thread

aaron130

Mar 19, 2008
Massachusetts
Hey everyone. Just wanted some opinions on whether your going to put a case on this device or not? I am usually a case guy, but I think I'm going to find it hard to cover up such a gorgeous phone!! Also, do u use screen protectors on this device? Haven't used a protector for the last few phones I've had, GS4, LGG2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kidram

Nov 2, 2010
I don't like to use any cause I love to feel the nice aluminium body and awesome clarity of screen

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: aaron130

wfrandy

Jun 9, 2010
Reno
It's so dang slippery, I don't know how anyone could not have a case.

I am having the same problem, too slippery for me to feel comfortable without a case. I also have big hands, so it is a little small for me to hold comfortably without a case. I also find I really miss the kickstand that my previous two phones had, so I am thinking about getting one of the cases that include a kickstand.

subhumanderelict

Dec 3, 2007
Chicago, Il
I always advocate playing safe cell phone, so I wrap it up. However, with my M7, I will take it out of the case while at work because our floors are carpeted.

One thing though: I'm waiting for the silver M8 to come out on Sprint before upgrading because self-proclaimed "careful" people in the unlocked One forum are reporting scratches on the gold and gray versions. The stock silver One has no coating to scratch.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

subhumanderelict

Dec 3, 2007
Chicago, Il
I don't care about the scratch potential. I'll have a case on it anyway. I would just rather have the silver variant than the gold or gray.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Oh, I'm sure you'll be fine then. I guess I'm just scared about going bareback -- even if it's just occasionally -- with anything other than silver. Apparently, just resting the non-silver models on a desk is leaving marks.

djjroc007

Apr 27, 2011
Detroit
Google Pixel 6
Oh, I'm sure you'll be fine then. I guess I'm just scared about going bareback -- even if it's just occasionally -- with anything other than silver. Apparently, just resting the non-silver models on a desk is leaving marks.

Bareback....not even once. Always wrap! Lol

Reactions: subhumanderelict

l1ttl3z

Jun 17, 2010
think im going to pick up a case in the am... this phone feels way to slippery I don't trust it at all, as for my screen probably going to leave it as is, I have yet to scratch the screen on my evo lte and I've had that since day one so I should b fine with jus the case

djjroc007

Apr 27, 2011
Detroit
Google Pixel 6
I never had a case on my M7, but I went through 4 of them for different malfuctions, and each one wound up having a dented corner or scratched up grill. So considering this one is even heavier, I know the damage will be worse.

http://www.spigen.com/htc-one-m8-case-slim-armor.html

That's a nice looking case. Thanks for the link. Being Michigan fan, that blue slate case makes me want the gold phone now. :/ :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't like to use any cause I love to feel the nice aluminium body and awesome clarity of screen

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Bareback....not even once. Always wrap! Lol

I never had a case on my M7, but I went through 4 of them for different malfuctions, and each one wound up having a dented corner or scratched up grill. So considering this one is even heavier, I know the damage will be worse.

http://www.spigen.com/htc-one-m8-case-slim-armor.html