3,029 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,360

By jocala, Senior Member on 5th March 2012, 07:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th April 2012, 04:58 AM |#1081  
Silicon Valley
Thanks Meter: 141

More
Display and video playback seem improved with today's version of this kang.

4th April 2012, 04:58 AM |#1082  
Flag ¬_¬
Thanks Meter: 449

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmikeh2

I supercharged but it hasn't made a big difference in performance for me. The launcher is definitely more persistent and app switching is slightly better, but other than that I haven't seen any other differences.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using XDA

Well that's actually the reason why I decided to use supercharger, I was getting tired of waiting 10 seconds letting the launcher redraw (while I was trying to prove my phone with CM9 is cooler than a friend's stock GB HTC Thunderbolt [to which he called my phone running a "bootleg" ROM, which I then proved him wrong by bringing up Dictionary.com and showing him the definition of bootleg], LOL).

tl;dr anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samusishere

Whattt exactly happened that made it unsuccessful to use the 512 option?

We're limited to only ~356MB of RAM that's available to us, and that's closest to 256MB.
4th April 2012, 05:00 AM |#1083  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrmion

Display and video playback seem improved with today's version of this kang.

OKaay,
and what exactly do I need to wipe?
4th April 2012, 05:02 AM |#1084  
Flag ¬_¬
Thanks Meter: 449

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samusishere

OKaay,
and what exactly do I need to wipe?

Arco actually mentioned that you do not need to wipe anything when doing minor updates. His words are true, I installed directly over the last build and it seemed to have wipe the cache on its own anyway.
4th April 2012, 05:41 AM |#1085  
Silicon Valley
Thanks Meter: 141

More
I used Jocala's ROM wipe in his latest version of CWM before installing latest zips with no problems as well.
4th April 2012, 08:46 AM |#1086  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thumbs up
I flashed the latest build directly over the previous one and have had no issues thus far, video seems smoother and for some reason my battery seems to have a touch more stamina.
4th April 2012, 06:11 PM |#1087  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
I installed CM9 from Jocala and loved it. But I really need my camera to make skype and Google Talk video calls. Therefore, I will wait for a stable version. Wish it can happen tomorrow, lol. Kudos to Jocala. You did a really good job. It is tempting for me to try it again lol.
4th April 2012, 10:43 PM |#1088  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 43

Donate to Me
More
I looked around online for ROMs for other phones and even stock ICS is having this issue. Fortunate for them a simple reboot or pulling of the battery fixes their issue. It's not just our phone but hopefully when someone gets it working for one phone we can get it adopted and working on ours.
4th April 2012, 10:55 PM |#1089  
UTAH
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Talking love it!
Really love this rom! Im surprised how well it works! one of the best cm9 roms around everything works flawlessly for me! the only thing missing is the camera of course haha but i was also wondering if the camera from GB could be used in ICS until the ICS camera is figured out?
4th April 2012, 11:15 PM |#1090  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 43

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekickingjorge

Really love this rom! Im surprised how well it works! one of the best cm9 roms around everything works flawlessly for me! the only thing missing is the camera of course haha but i was also wondering if the camera from GB could be used in ICS until the ICS camera is figured out?

Unfortunately not.
5th April 2012, 01:01 AM |#1091  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 147

More
You read that people with stock ICS are having problems with unusable camera? Or just certain apps?

XDA / CM9• / T679 -->
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)