3des.3.5 (based on 3des.3) NEW UPDATES!!!

Search This thread

tigersoul

Jan 20, 2007
Thanks for a great ROM. Just want to let all know that i had a few minor problems:
1) Activesync stops working after a few days. Have to delete all partnership before i can sync again. (Tried untick the advance option as well)
2) When accessing internet, it always connect to the mobile network instead of using Wifi
3) Can not disconnect after surfing internet using mobile network. Have to remove battery before it can be switched off
4) Can not delete file under onenote.
5) Still experiencing black screen/can not boot up if device hanged. Have to take battery out for 1 hour before i can reboot the device (This happens to all the ROM i tried (Black 3.01 etc)

schaps

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2006
Nancy
www.touchxperience.com
Hello,
I tried to put the new Office into my french ROM, I have the same issue with OneNote (can't delete or rename notes :( ). Did someone solve this problem?

Is this Office version finale or still beta? From where does it come?

tripledes

Feb 21, 2006
Thanks for a great ROM. Just want to let all know that i had a few minor problems:
1) Activesync stops working after a few days. Have to delete all partnership before i can sync again. (Tried untick the advance option as well)
2) When accessing internet, it always connect to the mobile network instead of using Wifi
3) Can not disconnect after surfing internet using mobile network. Have to remove battery before it can be switched off
4) Can not delete file under onenote.
5) Still experiencing black screen/can not boot up if device hanged. Have to take battery out for 1 hour before i can reboot the device (This happens to all the ROM i tried (Black 3.01 etc)

Hi thanks for trying!

1) I still don't have this problem.
2) Do you mean you've switched on your wifi and it keeps trying to connect through GPRS/3G? Haven't noticed this problem.
3) I've been using my 3G connection without problems for disconnecting it, just press "hang call" button for few seconds.
4) I don't use onenote yet cause I want to be able to replace the default notes application.
5) Haven't had no hang for days (maybe it's cause I don't stop flashing ;)) so no black screen.

tripledes

Feb 21, 2006
office 2k7

I just uploaded office 2007 modules to rapidshare. I'm sorry but I won't have enough time to make a CAB so please...be my guest ;).

Cheers!

ssuurrss

Jan 4, 2007
Kudos to 3Des

Thanks, and its a wonderful ROM.

Try as I might, I cant get it to sync my Media Via a Bluetooth Activesync connection. Can this be done? or Cant?

Thanks,

Suresh

jammerlappen

Jan 18, 2007
has anybody experienced energy problems with this rom? my battery only lasts 24h. may pbar cause this? with other roms (except 3des`s) i have battery power for at least 2 days...

agovinoveritas

Feb 15, 2007
thetorontonian.blogspot.com
^^^ Something that I have\had noticed is that this ROM bleed memory big time.
Most ROM's memory use usage roughly stay at around 22-26 megs depending if you are running other small apps in the background. AKA: Bandswitch, PBar, etc.

But with this ROM I would average 16! Or I would start the device at around 20-23megs and over a period of a day it would slow drop down to 17 on its own. Which of course affected my battery life.

Now, as far as my stock apps I install I pretty much use the same from ROM to ROM and I had never had this happen. In fact I had my first "insufficient resources" error while running on this ROM. Granted I was trying to run Opera, but then again I had never had this problem before.

I feel bad since I am *****ing and I changed the ROM without running\doing any diagnose. However from my quick look, most the the bleeding was done by the standard processes.

I have since then switch to another ROM and I am back to 23megs, and it stays there.

ssuurrss

Jan 4, 2007
Most ROM's memory use usage roughly stay at around 22-26 megs depending if you are running other small apps in the background. AKA: Bandswitch, PBar, etc.

Yes I have the same problem as you have. I am now in the process of going back to the shipped rom. Though I love the setup of this rom, I have memmory issues that makes me have to reset phone atleast 3 times a day.

I am also loading this rom in a HTC Cingular 8525. The blue keys in the Qwerty do not match the markings on the keyboard. Anyone have the same problem?

Thanks

BigBen

Jan 6, 2007
SoFla

But with this ROM I would average 16! Or I would start the device at around 20-23megs and over a period of a day it would slow drop down to 17 on its own. Which of course affected my battery life.

Now, as far as my stock apps I install I pretty much use the same from ROM to ROM and I had never had this happen. In fact I had my first "insufficient resources" error while running on this ROM. Granted I was trying to run Opera, but then again I had never had this problem before.

I feel bad since I am *****ing and I changed the ROM without running\doing any diagnose. However from my quick look, most the the bleeding was done by the standard processes.

I have since then switch to another ROM and I am back to 23megs, and it stays there.

I too have had problems with OPERA not opening for lack of memory and resources. This is the first time I have had such a problem, after having run at least six or seven WM6 ROMs.

And the problem occurs when I am showing at least 15MB of Program Memory free.

This, and problems with connecting to the Web with PIE are forcing me to try another ROM.

Ben

amurara

Dec 11, 2006
wm5 storage.

Hi, I;ve installed the 3des3.5 ROM, that by the way I must tell it's very good.
But i'm having problems with the WM5 storage, as I activste the program, my PC recognizes the device but then tells me that a problem occured during the installation and that the device won't work properly, and as a fact I can't use my Hermes as a Pendrive.

I've read throught different posts, but could'n find a solution to my problem.
Any idea where the problem could be?

Thank you.
Agustin.