I hope that will be me in a couple of years ;) haha

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
New OP needed some clean up

WOW!
This thread is nearly at 35k views!
Alot has happened since I started doing walls, so I decided to clean up the OP.

First off THANKS to all the ROM and Theme developers out there, please support them if you can!

That said. This thread is dedicated to custom wallpapers for the entire xda community (and beyond) made by me.

I encourage requests within reason. I will not do wallpapers containing nudity or anything that I think would be offensive.

For your convenience all my wallpapers can be found on my website http://mortemtuam.weebly.com/ which is easier than going through this whole thread. I encourage you to visit and share the link.

Please be patient if you have a request and I don't get to it right off. I have a family and a life (3 kids and a wife) and they come first before this. I am also involved with some ROM makers and theme makers doing work for them. Feel free to ping me

I do this completely free of charge and all my work is free for you to use. If you feel compelled to donate I will certainly not refuse that either, sometime donations are a good way to justify my time spent on Photoshop to my wife LOL.

But a few ways to thank me without donating are.
-Hit the THANKS button
-Hit the send thread to PORTAL button
-Share my website
-Spread the word about my walls and icons

Working on these walls and icons and working with Theme and ROM developers takes a lot of time and effort, not to mention maintaining the website. I am all for open community and sharing work but there should be a level of reciprocation from the community back to the people doing the work. And my feeling is none of the four things listed above should put anyone out for more than a minute. Small price to pay for original content I think.

I hope I can continue to bring you excellent content and I hope all of you are enjoying these walls.

Regards
~MT~

you can also find me on Google Plus
http://gplus.to/MortemTuam

Reactions: AnarchoXen

eep2378

Aug 12, 2010
MA
WOW!
This thread is nearly at 35k views!
Alot has happened since I started doing walls, so I decided to clean up the OP.

First off THANKS to all the ROM and Theme developers out there, please support them if you can!

That said. This thread is dedicated to custom wallpapers for the entire xda community (and beyond) made by me.

I encourage requests within reason. I will not do wallpapers containing nudity or anything that I think would be offensive.

For your convenience all my wallpapers can be found on my website http://mortemtuam.weebly.com/ which is easier than going through this whole thread. I encourage you to visit and share the link.

Please be patient if you have a request and I don't get to it right off. I have a family and a life (3 kids and a wife) and they come first before this. I am also involved with some ROM makers and theme makers doing work for them. Feel free to ping me

I do this completely free of charge and all my work is free for you to use. If you feel compelled to donate I will certainly not refuse that either, sometime donations are a good way to justify my time spent on Photoshop to my wife LOL.

But a few ways to thank me without donating are.
-Hit the THANKS button
-Hit the send thread to PORTAL button
-Share my website
-Spread the word about my walls and icons

Working on these walls and icons and working with Theme and ROM developers takes a lot of time and effort, not to mention maintaining the website. I am all for open community and sharing work but there should be a level of reciprocation from the community back to the people doing the work. And my feeling is none of the four things listed above should put anyone out for more than a minute. Small price to pay for original content I think.

I hope I can continue to bring you excellent content and I hope all of you are enjoying these walls.

Regards
~MT~

you can also find me on Google Plus
http://gplus.to/MortemTuam

We all appreciate your work :) Will you be working on any walls for the Transformer(just got mine :D)

Reactions: Mortem Tuam

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
Oh man. I didn't mean for that post to come off like you guys don't appreciate my work. It was more of trying to encourage people to hit thanks and send to portal. Sorry if it came out wrong.

Congratulations on the Transformer! And I haven't gotten to make walls for it just yet maybe soon.

Sent from my Captivate on MosaicV.

eep2378

Aug 12, 2010
MA
Oh man. I didn't mean for that post to come off like you guys don't appreciate my work. It was more of trying to encourage people to hit thanks and send to portal. Sorry if it came out wrong.

Congratulations on the Transformer! And I haven't gotten to make walls for it just yet maybe soon.

Sent from my Captivate on MosaicV.

No worries, you didn't come across in a bad way. Just offering my appreciation, keep up the good work :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

Reactions: Mortem Tuam

kaelsim

Jul 26, 2011
nice work...
found some really cool walls on your site.
anything for the darky ROM?

sent from a galaxyS far far away

Jul 24, 2010
Alabama
no problem...I need some to think about that script A though....I could probably come up with something with just the A but need to wrap myself around that concept. :cool:

It was just a suggestion but if you feel the creative need to I would gladly use it haha. I have 2 launchers, just bought my second one today, so both would be used and I would tell some of my buddies to hop on and download it since they liked the first one so much

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
well folks

looks like my PRO account on my website has expired so I may not be able to post some of my walls on my website....

further more, looks like imgboot is resizing my pics when i post to the web...so I'm not sure what to do at this point.

I don't have the funds to re-up on my website PRO account....

I will have to think about this :(

Top Liked Posts