Restore and backup all apps at once and restore your apps from previous roms \.
This is the most advanced part of Titanium Backup.
After installing new rom you will see a warning showing change in android device ID. Details are given in warning messsage.
Now click the option button of you phone.
You will see 7 sections:
1.General section there 4 options:
1 Filters: This section filters the apps you want to see. If you want to see only user apps select only User. The change can be seen in backup/Restore Tab. As you have selected user apps you will see all the apps in white.
2. Batch Restore: This section should be used properly. This section restores app+data in just one click.
This is distributed in 10 sections:
1. Verify Backup: Verifys backup.
2. Backup: Select the type of backup: Use the 1st one "Backup all user apps" Dont backup system data as it will create conflict in new rom when you restore it.
When you select this option all your user apps will be displayed.
3.Restore: This option will restore all backups.
When you select the 2nd option "Restore all apps with data". In top you will see three options App+Data, App only, Data Only.
If you dont want to restore a particular just untick that app and it will not be installed.
If you find that some apps are not restore just select the 1st option " Restore missing apps with data". It will show the list of unrestored apps.
4. Move/ Integrate: This section moves apps to sd card or from sd card to internel. Dont RUN the 3rd option "Integrate updates" As it will create a conflict.
5. Freeze/ Defrost: This section disables the apps.
6. Android Market: Links for the user apps.
7. Manipulate data: This section clears data of all user apps at once. Rest i didnt use so cant tell(Last 3 option).
8. Recovery mode: In this section you can create a update.zip of all your apps which can be flashed through recovery.
9. Uninstall: Will uninstall all your apps at once.
10. Delete Backups : This section will delete all the backup at once.
2. Play store /Market: This section consists of links of apps to the playstore.
3. Storage: In this 1st option shows the usage of the apps. Rest leave untouched.
4. Import: This will import the backups done by Titanium backup of a particular app (Check 2nd Post how to export a app)
5.Special Backup / Restore:
5.1 Backup data to xml : This section backup your msgs, call logs , wifi password.
5.2 Restore data from xml : This section will restore msgs, call logs , wifi password.
5.3 Extract from Nandroid backup : This section will restore app from the backup of your ROM made through recovery.
5.4 Extract from ADB Backup: Haven't used this feature so cant tell
6. Your Device: Reboot and Manage Android ID.
7. Special Feature:
It creates a update.zip of itself(Titanium Backup) which can be flashed through recovery.(Install Zipsigner from store to create update.zip)
Reload Application: Will Reload the app.
So finally you have restored all your apps. If you have missed an app to restore but dont want to take long process to restore just go to backup/restore tab. Scroll Down. You will see that particular app in strike through. Tap on that app. Select restore.
The backups are stored in sdcard in a folder named "Titanium Backup". Dont delete this folder or else you will lose all your backed up apps.