Thanks Meter: 37

By shu8i, Senior Member on 31st July 2010, 08:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th August 2010, 07:23 PM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirgas

there are rapidshare links in post #2 at the end of the code.

that is Rc1.1 not rc2 thanks
6th August 2010, 07:25 PM |#1002  

More
so far the best ive try.thanks
6th August 2010, 07:50 PM |#1003  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1234

Been using this as an all-day primary build and here are the issues i see. If anyone has fixes or workarounds for these let me know.

- Can't get portable wifi hotspot to work, says error when trying to activate

- Can't join bluetooth with car

- Google goggles throwing com error when trying to take a picture

- Slight static on calls, using radio 2.12 and chucky rom. may switch to 2.10 radio to test that

- Can't get portable wifi hotspot to work, says error when trying to activate

Workaround here. Downloaded Barnicle from the market. Works fine as a hotspot generator.
6th August 2010, 07:57 PM |#1004  

More
I cant connect HD2 to my computer. installed auto mount.
6th August 2010, 09:28 PM |#1005  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Many wished Bluetooth to be fixed. Well you can thank ElBartoME for his efforts and fixing bt. It is working 120% now (hid support incl.) Will be implemented when I am back .
6th August 2010, 09:34 PM |#1006  
Flag Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Thanks Meter: 10

More
hi, this build is indeed one of the best! liking it everytime i use it...

question though, does anybody here experienced the gallery doesn't load your photos from the sd card?

when i go to the gallery, it is empty. it doesn't even load. but i can browse my images thru the astro app...

tnx...

---Fixed it...
6th August 2010, 10:01 PM |#1007  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I am still experiencing low volume even with this new zimage...Not sure why...maybe I'll give the other rom a try...maybe my phone (or me) is being dumb...lol...
6th August 2010, 10:14 PM |#1008  
Flag Downers Grove
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by extasy98002

that is Rc1.1 not rc2 thanks

No, that's RC2 alright. It's RC2 version 1.1 clearly. Try reading the changelog and you'll see that it's RC2
6th August 2010, 10:20 PM |#1009  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 129

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shu8i

Many wished Bluetooth to be fixed. Well you can thank ElBartoME for his efforts and fixing bt. It is working 120% now (hid support incl.) Will be implemented when I am back .

Outstanding glad to hear it.

Also I wanted to add that my previous issue with the music player stalling after a couple of seconds has been resolved. Listening to it atm actually =D I reformatted my SD and copied over a fresh build and it simply went away.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App
6th August 2010, 10:29 PM |#1010  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
everything is all and well. the only gripe i have with this build so far is that the sleep and wake up time is very laggy. sometimes it gets stuck and sometimes i have to press the button twice or even three times to get it to wake. and im not sure but i dont think speakerphone is working either.

also its still a bit laggy when scrolling between desktops and android market gets stuck every now and then.

but other than that. thank you thank you thank you. and did i mention thank you?

PS: thank you!
6th August 2010, 10:53 PM |#1011  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhC6

Technically it is all on the sd yes. But there is an device storage emulated which is just a small part of your sd. So if you install an app it goes to the emulated part, which is i think 512mb in this build. App2sd stores it to the normal part of the sd which is the rest. So app2sd makes sense.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Thank you for making that clear. With froyo 2.2 we have the option to save apps to SD card to preserve internal memory...but I'm assuming it is failing because android as of right now on hd2 runs off the SD.

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)