[APP] [4.3+] UbikiTouch - Gestures and automation App

Search This thread

toneiv

May 3, 2010
toneiv.eu
Hello,

UbikiTouch is a gestures and automation app.

I'm a solo android developer and just released my new app on the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.toneiv.ubktouch

Functions
  • Use the gesture to navigate between or within your applications
  • Execute basic actions or use a remote cursor
  • Automate repetitive tasks and start them with a simple slide of the screen
  • Choose from three beautiful different visual effects, a classic pie menu or fluid effects

UbikiTouch allows you to define your own actions for each of your favorite applications! All applications are subject to improvement. You can define an action for each screen of your favorite applications: press a button, select an item, etc. Even better, you can sequence actions to perform more complex tasks.
And of course you can also perform global actions such as:back button, recent apps, home, launch app, shortcuts, etc.

Privacy
I attach great importance to the protection of privacy, which is why UbikiTouch has been developed in such a way that it does not require Internet authorization. The application therefore does not send any data over the Internet without your knowledge.

Translation
UbikiTouch is currently fully translated into English and French. An incomplete and perfectible translation is available in German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish and Portuguese. You can choose to change the default language of the application in the "About / Translation" menu of the application. (You can help translate app to your language, please write to: toneiv.apps@gmail.com)

Monetization
The app has no ads.
The Pro version offer you:
  • Possibility to define tasks for an unlimited number of applications (limited to two in the free version)
  • Access to more actions, the ability to launch an application or a shortcut
  • Possibility to completely customize the menu: animation, size, color...

I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some feedback on this app. Your comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Download the app from Playstore - UbikiTouch

Version 1.9.3 - 09/12/2020
Code:
• New: cursor can be set to have no delay and thus remain on the screen until it is manually removed
• New: experimental semi-automatic method for granting "Write Secure Settings" permission via ADB using the WebADB API. See https://ubikitouch.toneiv.eu/adb in your browser.
• Improvement of the explanation tutorial to activate ADB

XDA:DevDB Information
UbikiTouch, App for the Apps & Games

Contributors
toneiv

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 1.9.3
Stable Release Date: 2020-12-09

Created 2019-05-29
Last Updated 2020-12-09

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 5,869
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 6,816
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 6,782
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 7,207
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 6,746
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 6,613
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 6,032
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 5,701
Last edited:

TheBigL

Dec 22, 2011

Alloh~ha, well... I gave it a spin and here's my limited feedback because I can't use the app properly due to accessibility service lag (Just as you mentioned within apps Q&A) .

1) Add back button to the tutorial. If I accidentally skip page or just want to refresh what I read - I have to reopen it again.

2) Transparency settings - They are not easy to find.
This is probably the first thing the user will want to change and yet you do not give any indication where it is located.

This is what we have now:
Triggers - - > color - - > set trigger color (trigger area color) - - > scroll down in popup for transparency settings.

Here's my solutions:
A] Add text somewhere to indicate where the transparency settings are located ("Color & Transparency" for example).
B] Create separate place under "color" just for transparency options.

That's it buddy, good luck developing!

Reactions: toneiv

toneiv

May 3, 2010
toneiv.eu
Alloh~ha, well... I gave it a spin and here's my limited feedback because I can't use the app properly due to accessibility service lag (Just as you mentioned within apps Q&A) .

1) Add back button to the tutorial. If I accidentally skip page or just want to refresh what I read - I have to reopen it again.

2) Transparency settings - They are not easy to find.
This is probably the first thing the user will want to change and yet you do not give any indication where it is located.

This is what we have now:
Triggers - - > color - - > set trigger color (trigger area color) - - > scroll down in popup for transparency settings.

Here's my solutions:
A] Add text somewhere to indicate where the transparency settings are located ("Color & Transparency" for example).
B] Create separate place under "color" just for transparency options.

That's it buddy, good luck developing!

Thank you very much for this interesting feedback. I will take this into account for the next update.
It's a real shame that the accessibility service causes slowdowns on your device....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

UbikiTouch is a gestures and automation app.

I'm a solo android developer and just released my new app on the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.toneiv.ubktouch

Functions
    • Use the gesture to navigate between or within your applications
    • Execute basic actions or use a remote cursor
    • Automate repetitive tasks and start them with a simple slide of the screen
    • Choose from three beautiful different visual effects, a classic pie menu or fluid effects

UbikiTouch allows you to define your own actions for each of your favorite applications! All applications are subject to improvement. You can define an action for each screen of your favorite applications: press a button, select an item, etc. Even better, you can sequence actions to perform more complex tasks.
    And of course you can also perform global actions such as:back button, recent apps, home, launch app, shortcuts, etc.

Privacy
    I attach great importance to the protection of privacy, which is why UbikiTouch has been developed in such a way that it does not require Internet authorization. The application therefore does not send any data over the Internet without your knowledge.

Translation
    UbikiTouch is currently fully translated into English and French. An incomplete and perfectible translation is available in German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish and Portuguese. You can choose to change the default language of the application in the "About / Translation" menu of the application. (You can help translate app to your language, please write to: toneiv.apps@gmail.com)

Monetization
    The app has no ads.
    The Pro version offer you:
    • Possibility to define tasks for an unlimited number of applications (limited to two in the free version)
    • Access to more actions, the ability to launch an application or a shortcut
    • Possibility to completely customize the menu: animation, size, color...

I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some feedback on this app. Your comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Download the app from Playstore - UbikiTouch

Version 1.9.3 - 09/12/2020
    Code:
    • New: cursor can be set to have no delay and thus remain on the screen until it is manually removed
    • New: experimental semi-automatic method for granting "Write Secure Settings" permission via ADB using the WebADB API. See https://ubikitouch.toneiv.eu/adb in your browser.
    • Improvement of the explanation tutorial to activate ADB

XDA:DevDB Information
    UbikiTouch, App for the Apps & Games

Contributors
    toneiv

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 1.9.3
    Stable Release Date: 2020-12-09

Created 2019-05-29
    Last Updated 2020-12-09
    Changelog v1.3.1
    • Fixed: incorrectly displayed message "this feature is not supported" for some actions
    • Fixed: app unexpectedly getting killed in the background with some Samsung devices
    • Fixed: stronger tile management
    • New: 4 actions instead of 3 configurable in menus

Playstore

Feel free if you have any comments on this.

I have recently noted that the app is getting killed in the background.
    I have to start the app and turn the on button again.

Battery optimization for this app is disabled.

Happened after the latest update.using it on Note 9, Android 10 custom Rom.

Yes I am having the same problem after the latest update.

Samsung Galaxy S5, Android 6 standard.

I hope this update will fix your problem but I'm not 100% sure of that. If it still doesn't work, please let me know.
    Version 1.10.1 [BETA] - 17/02/2020

Code:
    • New: possibility to add several independent triggers
    • New: possibility to assign click and/or long click action on triggers
    • New: new cursor menu available
    • New: simplified interface for positioning triggers
    • New: possibility to choose delay for long click activation on the cursor
    • New: Hungarian translation thanks to István Kriskó
    • Memory footprint improvements
    • Performance improvements
    • Various bug fixes and improvements
    • Improvement in click, long click and drag detection with cursor
    • Fixed: missing translations available again

This new beta version introduces a lot of new options:
    - you can now define a trigger as cursor menu only instead of a pie, curve or wave menu: this gives you a quick and unique access to the curso
    - you can define actions for a click and a long click on the trigger
    - you can finely define the delay before the long click is triggered with the cursor (initially at 600ms). In addition, the sensitivity of the cursor click has been improved and now allows you to move more finely.
    - the memory footprint has been optimized and the application now takes less resources during its usual use.
    - performances have also been improved and should offer even better fluidity.

Finally, you can now define up to 5 stand-alone triggers per side that you can freely configure and place. It is therefore theoretically possible to have 15 different triggers with each 10 different actions (2 on the triggers and 8 on the menu) available = 150 actions!
    I made sure that the interface remains as clear as possible but these new options inevitably result in a slightly denser interface...
    Any suggestion on the interface and feedback on the functionalities are obviously welcome.

If you are interested, you can participate via the following link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/eu.toneiv.ubktouch
    You can give me feedback either here or directly on my email at toneiv.apps@gmail.com.
    Changelog v1.4.4
    • New: improved movement of the remote cursor to reach the sides more easily
    • New: ability to make long clicks with remote cursor
    • New: ability to make drag with remote cursor
    • New: ability to cancel long click or drag by clicking with another finger outside of the tracker for remote cursor
    • New: ability to close remote cursor by double clicking tracker
    • New: ability to choose color for click and long click for remote cursor
    • New: round corner for triggers
    • New: improved management of icons color and transparency in menus
    • Fixed: rare crash while creating db

Playstore

A complete documentation is available at: https://ubikitouch.toneiv.eu/faq.html

Feel free if you have any comments on this.
    Hey mate, looks interesting. I will give it a spin. Please hit me up with a promo code, thanks.